USD: United States dollar
Goa Holidays 2020
The colonial Portugese influence is evident in Goan culture and combines with the hot and tropical climate to make for an amazing holiday destination.
Goa is great for:
- All inclusive holidays - Goa offers some great all inclusive packages, from 5 star luxury to more budget options. Choose from top resorts like Candolim and Calangute in North Goa known for its hippy heritage and busy markets.
- Family holidays - Goa is great for a family getaway as you can visit the Splashdown Water Park, enjoy a dolphin tour or get competitive with a spot of go karting; all great for some family-friendly fun!
- Cheap holidays - Some great options for a cheap summer holiday include Varca Beach in South Goa, where you will experience a laid back atmosphere and be able to enjoy the beach life hassle free.
Why book Goa holidays
Discover the best beaches
We love the golden sands of Baga and Calangute beach
Lush natural wonders
Discover the famous Dudhsagar Waterfalls or why not visit a fragrant spice plantation?
Must-visit historical sites
Don't miss out on the preserved Renaissance architecture in Old Goa
Sample the local food
Enjoy a rich local cuisine big on bold, spicy flavours as you savour dishes infused in creamy coconut milk and fragrant herbs
Cultural hotspot not to miss
See one of the many colourful Hindu festival throughout the year!
Explore the local markets
You must visit the bustling Saturday Night Market near Arpora for its spicy street food, custom local jewellery & many souvenir stalls
Top resorts in Goa
North Goa in Goa, India …From £981 per person
A peaceful, idyllic town set in the North of Goa in India, holidays to Candolim are full of sand, sea, …From £1,021 per person
South Goa in Goa, India …From £1,009 per person
Baga in Goa, IndiaFrom £1,025 per person
Benaulim in Goa, India …From £1,166 per person
Once a peaceful fishing village – and then a haven for hedonistic hippies – Calangute is now Goa’s busiest and …From £1,096 per person
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Goa holidays
Things to do in Goa
The state’s laid-back capital Panaji, which sits on the banks of the broad Mandovi River is scattered with handsome colonial buildings and 17th-century churches. But there is plenty to get you out of your all inclusive resort including loads of natural sights!
Famous sights in Goa:
- Dudhsagar Falls – One of the tallest waterfalls in India, it includes three streams and pools which are great for a swim, making them a highlight to any Goa holiday.
- Fort Aguada – Providing a fascinating insight into Goan history, this fort provides amazing views.
- Basilica of Bom Jesus – This UNESCO-listed church gives you a dose of Goa’s history. It also features the tomb of Saint Francis Xavier.
- Chapora Fort – Climb to the top of this 17th-century fort for wonderful sea views.
Top things to do for youngsters in Goa
- Trek to Tambdi Surla Waterfall – This is quite a long trek but a worthwhile one! Not only will you get to experience the waterfall, but a bunch of other activities too like zip lining and wall climbing.
- Kite surfing – Consider yourself a thrill-seeker? Why not try some water sports whilst in Goa. Head to Morjim where you can get some lessons or if you’re an expert already, showoff your technique!
- Party in Baga – One of Goa’s top nightlife spots, it’s worth going there for a party vibe. Try Cape Town Café or Mambo’s for a drink, good music and to let down your hair.
What our local experts say
Where is hot in November?
As the winter days grow shorter, you’re probably thinking longingly of a break somewhere warm and sunny. So, where is hot in November? We’ve come up with a list of top 10 destinations offering balmy temperatures and lots of sunshine in November. From Spain to Cape Verde, and ...Continue reading
Where is hot in January?
Where is hot in January? Our guide to the top 10 destinations for winter sun will help you choose where to take your unforgettable January holiday. At loveholidays.com, our great-value all-inclusive holidays, late deals and low deposits make holidays affordable, so why not beat the winter blues this year ...
Top 10 ideas for where to go on holiday in ...
As the days grow shorter, who doesn’t start dreaming of a winter break in the sunshine? Either a short flight somewhere warm and sunny for a weekend escape, or perhaps somewhere further afield with gorgeous tropical beaches on which to soak up the sun. Somewhere that combines beaches with ...
Most popular Goa hotels
Your Goa questions answered
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes