TRY: Turkish lira
Fethiye holidays 2020
Turquoise Coast beaches, thrill-seeking activities and historic attractions await in Fethiye. Pack your beach gear and your sense of adventure for a Turkish holiday by the sea.
This harbourside town offers a laid-back atmosphere to go with a stunning natural backdrop. Holidays in Fethiye put you in an ideal spot to explore golden beaches, blue lagoons and mountain-top panoramas. Do you love heart-pumping thrills? Get set to launch into paragliding, bike safaris, boat trips and scuba diving. After a day of adventure, satisfy your hunger with fresh seafood and traditional Turkish cuisine.
Treats for history buffs
Once ruled over by the Lycians, Fethiye is a treasure trove of ancient ruins and monuments. From the rock-cut Tomb of Amyntas to the Roman Theatre and the ghostly stone village of Kayakoy, it’s easy to pack your itinerary full of historic attractions. With hot, sunny summers, mild winters and colourful landscapes in spring and autumn, every season is a great one for exploration.
Fethiye at a glance
Discover the best beaches
Do not miss out on the spectacular Oludeniz beach
Sample the local food
Turkish delicacies aplenty await on your Fethiye holiday
Lush natural wonders
Blue lagoons, pristine mountains & clear bays
Must-visit historical sites
Explore the ancient ruins of Tlos
Cultural hotspot not to miss
Visit Fethiye Old Town for some traditional shopping
Take the kids to Water World Aqua Park in Oludeniz
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Things to do in Fethiye
Top 5 things to do in Fethiye
From the ocean to the mountains and ancient wonders, there’s something for everyone to do on holidays in Fethiye.
- Take a day trip to the spectacular lagoon of Oludeniz. Located next to a lush national park, this is one of the most photographed beaches in the world.
- The Butterfly Valley is a natural wonderland that’s only accessible by boat, near Oludeniz Beach. Its enchanting name stems from colonies of protected butterflies that seasonally flit about the waterfalls, walking trails and a pristine cove.
- A vibrant resort district, Calis features a long, sandy beach dotted with colourful sunbeds and umbrellas. Known for its eco-friendly vibe, the promenade is car-free and lined with palm trees.
- Hire a bike and cycle around Fethiye Harbour. Admire traditional boats on the water and stop to enjoy a range of cafes, restaurants and shady spots for a picnic.
- Escape into pristine nature at Saklikent National Park. Weave across boardwalk trails to discover the canyon, cascading falls and mysterious caves.
Fethiye cultural and historic attractions
Delve into local culture and discover secrets of the ancient past on Fethiye holidays.
- An important religious centre in ancient Lycian times, the ruins of Tlos are thought to be more than 4,000 years old. The atmospheric site is set within rolling hills and orchids, near the rural village of Yaka.
- Stroll through the narrow alleyways of Fethiye Old Town, otherwise known as Paspatur. Follow your nose to spices and Turkish teas while shopping for carpets and souvenirs.
- Yesil Vadi is a serene park that features a campground and a restaurant surrounded by peaceful nature, cool natural pools for a swim and farmland.
- Pack your hiking boots for an epic journey on the Lycian Way. The 540-kilometre trek is one of the globe’s best, with Mediterranean views, hinterland trails, ruins and rustic villages along the way.
- Take your best haggling skills to Fethiye Market. The huge bazaar offers a glimpse at local life as you shop for smoked olives, nuts, spices and cheeses. Leave room in your suitcase for budget-friendly clothes, shoes and bags.
Most popular hotels in Fethiye
Your Fethiye questions answered
This all depends on how long you’d like to spend lazing on gorgeous beaches! You could enjoy a weekend escape exploring the Old Town and harbour. A week gives you the opportunity to discover a different surrounding beach each day, along with adventure activities. Fethiye is a central base for attractions on the Turquoise Coast, so you might be tempted to stay for a month or more!
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes