Fasano holidays 2019 / 2020
Fasano is a picturesque town in the province of Puglia on the southern coast of Italy. Make the most of its historical attractions, lush landscapes and beaches on your summer holiday.
You'll Love Fasano if...
- You're looking to enjoy some local Italian culture.
- The family want a beach holiday for summer.
- You're part of a group of friends looking for a cheap summer holiday in a quiet destination.
Great Holidays in Fasano
Fasano is located 35 miles away from Brindisi Airport which makes it a great base from which to explore the local regions. The town itself is full of charming historical sights, aswell as modern attractions.
- The town's historical centre is popular with visitors who enjoy wandering around its narrow winding streets and viewing the white painted homes, ancient homes and remnants of walls and towers.
- Whilst enjoying a hike across the beautiful country landscapes, make sure to try some of the fresh olive oil produce, and the local wine, which the area produces plenty of.
- If you prefer to spend your holiday enjoying outdoor activities, why not take advantage of the hiking, tennis and golfing facilities on offer around the town. The San Domenico golf course is close to the town and offers fantastic views of the Adriatic Sea.
- Fasano's beach attracts visitors year after year because of its scenic and beautiful environment. There are over five beach areas, including the Lido Bizzarro, Lido Eden and Lido Verde. Water activities such as jet skiing, diving and surfing can be enjoyed by all the family.
Top Atttractions in Fasano
- A popular attraction for families and children alike is the Fasano Zoo, which is the biggest wild life park in Italy. It has animals, shows and fairground rides, and you can drive on one of the marked trails to get up close to the magnificent creatures.
- For a more relaxed atmosphere on your holiday to Fasano, why not head to the Terme di Torre Canne, which is one of the best therapeutic spas in the country.
- Why not learn a little about the local history of olive oil, and take a visit to the Olive Oil Museum at the Masseria Sant'Angelo de'Graecis. The house dates back to the 12th-century, and is home to the tools of olive oil production that have been used for years.
Book With Confidence
You can trust us we're Fully Licensed.
Don’t be restricted by package holidays to Fasano, create your own tailor made holiday by finding the cheapest prices available for your next holiday to Fasano with loveholidays.com.