Faliraki holidays 2021
The largest beach resort on Rhodes island, Faliraki is a fantastic all-rounder summer holiday destination for families, couples and young people seeking fun in the sun.
Sitting on the east coast of Rhodes, Faliraki has plenty of appeal. Beyond its 5km-long sandy beach, there’s an entire island to explore – and it’s all bathed in glorious sunshine for around eight months of the year. Come in summer for sizzling temperatures and lively nightlife, or visit out of season for a cooler, quieter experience and of opportunity to explore the mountains and seas. Faliraki holidays offer something for every kind of traveller.
Watersports in Faliraki
Sitting right on the Mediterranean Sea, Faliraki has one big watery adventure playground at its shores. The resort has a number of outfitters offering watersports, from pedalos with on-board water slides to tubing and banana boats. Try your hand at jet skiing, stand-up paddleboarding or canoeing, or try something completely new: a sub wing. Using a horizontal paddle-like device to change your depth in the water, you’ll learn to ‘fly underwater’ and experience the ocean like a graceful dolphin.
Why book Faliraki holidays
Discover the best beaches
We love Anthony Quinn Bay
The large 'Water Park' is ideal for a family day out
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Faliraki truly comes to life at night
Amazing all inclusive resorts
This is one of the most popular resorts in Rhodes
Sample the local food
Indulge in traditional Greek cuisine with Rhodes flavour
Lush natural wonders
Rhodes is not called The Emerald Island for nothing!
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Faliraki holidays
There’s plenty to keep you occupied in Faliraki resort alone, but don’t miss a day trip or two around Rhodes island, which has plenty of diverse appeal.
- Get a little retail therapy in Faliraki Square, where souvenir stalls and boutiques sell everything from fridge magnets to leather bags and goatskin boots.
- Don’t miss a visit to the Astronomy Cafe, where you can learn about the night’s sky through exhibits, presentations and telescopes, all while sipping refreshing drinks.
- See an excellent example of Eastern Orthodox architecture at Saint Nectarios Church, which has pretty arches and terracotta domes, and inside you’ll find exquisite chandeliers and paintings.
- Take a day trip into Rhodes Town to immerse yourself in the island’s history. Explore its medieval quarter, see the old castle and a 1940s Italian palace, and visit Ancient Greek ruins at the Acropolis of Rhodes.
- Boat trips around the island leave from Faliraki daily. Hop aboard and see Rhodes island from the sea, visiting Rhodes Town and stopping off at scenic beaches and bays for a swim.
Adventure in Faliraki
From underwater adventures to exciting rides, if you’re looking for adrenaline thrills, Faliraki holidays will provide plenty.
- For ocean lovers, the Sea Park Faliraki is the ultimate way to get your blood pumping. This inflatable adventure playground has slides, walkways and climbing walls, all floating in the middle of the sea just off Faliraki Beach.
- Take a day trip to the Valley of the Butterflies, where you can hike on the trails and follow wooden walkways past waterfalls and rivers, and see hundreds of striking butterflies flitting about the air.
- Want to learn a new skill? Get qualified for underwater diving with a PADI course. Faliraki has a number of dive schools that’ll have you breathing beneath the surface in no time.
- Want to feel like a real adventurer? Then strike out onto the ocean and reel in your own lunch. Fishing trips from Faliraki make an exciting morning, and by lunchtime you’ll be prepping and grilling your catch.
- Hire a quad bike and hit the road on Rhodes. A number of rental places will provide you with helmets and a route map so you can get out along the coast or into the mountains on an open-air vehicle.
What our local experts say
Top 10 alternative party destinations
Majorca has long been a fantastic party holiday destination, but the introduction of the increased tourist tax is making some of us consider other places to let our hair down. We’ve picked out our top 10 alternative party holiday destinations – which one’s your favourite? These all offer plenty ...Continue reading
Most popular Faliraki hotels
Your Faliraki questions answered
It’s just 13km between Faliraki and Rhodes Town. The bus takes around an hour, or a private taxi can get you there in around 25 minutes, traffic permitting.
Top Faliraki hotels
5 Star Hotels
4 Star Hotels
3 Star Hotels
2 Star Hotels
1 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 16:41 24 January 2021