Indulge in Es Cana holidays 2021
Want to party in Ibiza but still enjoy some downtime? Holidays to Es Caná are the perfect compromise with the promise of peace and quiet as well as wild nights out.
Es Caná has endless appeal for holidaymakers. A crescent of palm-fringed sand looks to the ocean eastward, a host of great bars and restaurants fuel beach days and nights out, and the sunshines almost year-round with warm temperatures in winter and sweltering hot days in summer.
Nature in Es Caná
Es Caná holidays offer an opportunity to explore Ibiza’s best natural wonders. Head north to discover the Can Marça Caves, where unusual rock formations are reflected in astonishingly still pools. Or spot migratory birds and reptiles at the Ses Feixes Wetlands alongside the remains of an ancient Moorish irrigation system. If you’re feeling adventurous, hike up Sa Talaiassa mountain, the highest point on the island where views out to the ocean are spectacular.
Why book Es Cana holidays
Discover the best beaches
We love the main Es Cana beach for its golden sands & great location
Perfect for watersports
Choose from parasailing, scuba diving, windsurfing, kitesurfing and boat rides
Sample the local food
Enjoy some fresh seafood & sunshine in the sophisticated beach clubs dotted around
Explore the local markets
Head to the Hippy Market of Punta Arabí on Wednesdays and Las Dalias Hippy Market on Saturdays
Popular with couples
Think stunning coastal walks and lazy beach days
Es Cana’s main beach has crystal-clear shallow waters perfect for family beach days
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Es Cana holidays
Holidays to Es Caná will never be boring – whether you want to shop til you drop or simply explore the island of Ibiza, there’s something for everyone here.
- Every Wednesday the Punta Arabí Hippy Market brings a chilled-out, good-times vibe to the area. Vibrant textiles, unusual artisanal crafts and fast-flowing drinks make this a brilliant day out and great shopping experience.
- Charter a boat to explore Ibiza’s craggy, varied coastline. Vessels leave this part of Ibiza daily for half and full-day tours of secluded coves and idyllic swimming spots.
- Spend a day out in Ibiza Old Town, where you can see the ancient citadel of Dalt Vila and the former fishing colony by the sea. The area has been inhabited for over 2,500 years, so it’s a treasure trove of history.
- Neighbouring Santa Eulalia is the third-largest resort in Ibiza and makes a great day trip. Nip in and out of art galleries, stroll the swish marina and explore the palm-lined promenade.
- Take the opportunity to explore beyond Ibiza with a day trip to Formentera on the ferry. Leaving Santa Eulalia daily, you can hop over to the smaller, more relaxed Balearic isle for a day on its serene sands.
Watersports to try in Es Caná
Active travellers will love the range of watersports available in Es Caná, from high-adrenaline thrills to serene days spent on the water.
- For a different perspective on Es Caná, give parasailing a go. Strap into the harness and a giant parachute will hoist you up into the air as a speedboat pulls you along.
- Banana boats can be great fun – especially if you’re an ocean lover. Sit atop the inflatable banana and hold on tight – your boat driver will twist and turn until you all end up in the water.
- Kayaking is a great way to get fit and enjoy the seaside scenery. Hire single or double kayak and get out on the water, exploring small coves and the rocky coastline at your own pace.
- Want to learn a new skill? Try your hand at water skiing, where a speedboat will pull you along as you balance on skis atop the water.
- Stand-up paddleboarding is a much more serene way to enjoy the ocean. Practice your balance by standing up and paddling along, or simply relax by kneeling or sitting down and enjoying the sea breeze.
Most popular Es Cana hotels
Es Cana weather
Your Es Cana questions answered
Es Caná is 27km from Ibiza Airport. It’s a 30-minute drive in a car or taxi. There is no direct public bus, so a shuttle or private transfer is the best way to reach Es Caná from the airport.
Top Es Cana hotels
5 Star Hotels
4 Star Hotels
3 Star Hotels
2 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 14:13 21 January 2021