Sunrise Holidays Resort
- 4km to Hurghada (HRG) Airport
- 0.5km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The SUNRISE Holidays Resort is situated directly in front of a spectacular private sandy beach just 500 m from the vibrant city of Hurghada. This is where the cool waters of the ... Continue reading
The SUNRISE Holidays Resort is situated directly in front of a spectacular private sandy beach just 500 m from the vibrant city of Hurghada. This is where the cool waters of the Red Sea and warm Egyptian hospitality combine to create a relaxing vacation experience that offers excellent value for money. The 5 Star SUNRISE Holidays Resort features 380 air-conditioned guestrooms, delicious dining, a private beach, sparking swimming pools and a wellness centre - something for everyone! This is an adults only hotel, minimum age is 15.
Hurghada Airport is 5 km from the hotel.
- Swimming pool (heated in winter) Sun terrace with free sun loungers and parasols Gymnasium Fitness centre Jacuzzi Sauna and Steam bath (min. age 16yrs, reservations required At extra charge) Massage services Pool table
- Garden Private beach area Sun terrace* Terrace
- Adult only Air conditioning Barber/beauty shop Designated smoking area Free WiFi in public areas Gift shop Heating Lift Non smoking rooms Room service Safety deposit box Shops (on site) Shuttle service (additional charge)* VIP room facilities
- Breakfast, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 07:00 - 10:30.
- Lunch, Buffet, Restaurant (Aida & El Sol), Daily: 13:00 - 15:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Mediterranean); Dress code applies (no shorts/swimwear allowed), Once per stay: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Snacks, Beach Bar, Daily: 12:00 - 17:00.
- Late Snacks, Restaurant (El Sol), Daily: 22:30 - 01:00.
- Afternoon Tea; Coffee Break, Cafe (Cafe De Jour), Daily: 15:00 - 17:00.
- Ice Cream, Beach Bar (Summer only), Daily: 12:00 - 17:00.
- Late Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (Winter only), Daily: 10:30 - 11:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Beach Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Lobby Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 00:00.
- Pool Bar (10:00-17:00 during the winter), Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Volleyball; Table Tennis; Gym; Boccia; Billiards; Aerobics; Aqua-Aerobics; Sauna.
Please note, from the hotel:
- Project name: Beach Bar Renovation;
- Duration: from 19.08.17 till 14.10.2017;
- Working hours: From 10:00 till 18:00;
- Location: Beach Bar Area;
- Alternatives of closed facilities: Aida Restaurant (indoor and outdoor);
- Noise affection: Low, no heavy machines will be used;
- How the area will be enclosed / secured: areas will be closed for guests, and will be isolated with a fence.
The hotel is in a perfect position for visits to the Sinai Peninsula, Suez and Marine Life Museum, and the Giftun Islands.
24-hour reception, multilingual staff, currency exchange, express check-in/out, 24 hour room service, guest service centre, bell captain, lift, laundry & valet service, wake-up call service, safe deposit box (in room), souvenir shops, jewellery, beauty salon, internet café, bank, ATM machine, 24-hour on call doctor, VIP honeymoon treatment, and Free Wifi-Internet-Connection in one specified public area. Christmas Eve and New Years' Eve Gala meals with supplement (mandatory).
To make booking a holiday at Sunrise Holidays Resort in Hurghada easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Sunrise Holidays Resort with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Hurghada, known locally as Ghardaga, has grown from a small fishing village to an internationally renowned holiday resort town on the Red Sea coast of Egypt, famous for its underwater life and diving and snorkelling opportunities. Popular as a European package holiday destination, the town of Hurghada boasts first class hotels and all-inclusive resorts, as well as a highly vaunted nightlife. South of the town is the resort strip with hotels packed along a 12-mile (20km) stretch of beach, while within the town there are many bars, restaurants, shops and a variety of accommodation to suit all types of budget. The town's central location on Egypt's coast provides a gateway to prime diving sites throughout the Red Sea.
The holiday resort of Hurghada is renowned for its variety of watersports that includes sailing, fishing, kitesurfing and windsurfing. Offshore underwater gardens and coral reefs make this an internationally recognised location among divers and snorkellers, and for the less active many hotels offer glass-bottomed boat excursions to admire the corals and marine life. Hotels and resorts also offer water activities such as banana rides, pedal boats and canoeing, as well as trips to the Giftun Island Marine Park. On land there are beautiful beaches, golf courses, horse riding, and desert excursions, which include camel rides, hiking, 4x4 or quad safaris.
Hurghada has a variety of restaurants for those on holiday to enjoy, serving food from around the world, from Indian or French to Thai, Mexican and Japanese. El Dahar (downtown) offers a wide choice of authentic Egyptian eateries, including street stalls and inexpensive restaurants, and fast food chains such as KFC, Pizza Hut and McDonalds are also available. Most local places don't serve alcohol. Hotels all have their own restaurants, which serve up a variety of local and international cuisine.
With its growing reputation as a holiday party town 'par excellence', Hurghada boasts a lively nightlife with numerous clubs, discos, pubs and trendy lounges, and a variety of entertainment that includes beach barbeques, karaoke evenings, foam parties and divers' parties. Popular are Papas Beach Club and Calypso, while Alf Leila Wa Leila is famous for belly dancing and Arabic folklore.
El Dahar, the old part of Hurghada town, has a traditional Egyptian bazaar with a variety of shops selling tourist souvenirs and holidaymakers can splurge to their hearts' content. Bargaining is expected and prices will generally be better than in the resort village shops. The best buys are papyrus scrolls or traditional 'shisha pipes'.
The beach in Hurghada is made of dark red grainy sand interspersed with rocks and boulders; sandals should be worn.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : CORNICHE ROAD, SHERATON STREET, RED SEA,, Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt, POBOX1
Please wait while we load the map for Sunrise Holidays Resort
Questions and Answers about Sunrise Holidays Resort
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
hi I am thinking to go just by my self in the hotel, how the entertainment in the day and in the evening thank you 1 Answer
Entertainment is throughout the day and evening, ranging from Bingo, shows, dancing etc
Added 1 year, 1 month ago.
By Sally.Dademo, loveholidays.com team member
I have a question about mixed couples in one room. As I understand its adult only hotel I have to ask if there is possibility to stay there without wedding papers for me and my boyfriend ( he is Egyptian ) in one room. Thank you. 1 Answer
I would say no, as you could be in a lot of trouble unless you are married
Added 1 year, 7 months ago.
By Sally.Dademo, loveholidays.com team member
does rooms have coffee and tea making facilities also air drier and do you supply beach towels 2 Answers
All rooms feature coffee/tea making facilities and hair dryers
And Yes they supply Beach/Pool towels.
Added 2 years ago.
By Zara.Drant, loveholidays.com team member
The rooms feature tea and coffee making facilities, and a pool towel service is available.
Added 2 years ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member