Spend peaceful nights (and days if you want!) in one of 690 charmingly decorated rooms and suites with some overlooking the sparkling blue Sea. All accommodation has air conditioning, Satellite TV, a full bathroom with shower, hair dryer, and a balcony or terrace, mini fridge, safety deposit box, kettle and tea/coffee making facilities.
Hurghada Airport is 12 km from the hotel.
Free private parking is available on site.
Food and Drink
The hotel has 6 restaurants with a choice of cuisines ranging from Egyptian, Italian, Chinese, Seafood and Indian cuisine.
Evening drinks can be enjoyed at the lobby bar or any of the 6 bars on site.
Dunes Main Restaurant is an all day all inclusive restaurant, serving the three main meals. The restaurant has both indoor and outdoor areas to enjoy all your tasty meals. Being situated in the main building, it allows guests to have a nice view while dining.
Smakmak Beach Bar is the beach outlet with beautiful scenery and serves many tasty snacks.
Four A La Carte Restaurants: The Oriental, Indian, Italian and Chinese restaurants serve four different cuisines where guests will get to enjoy different international meals served from talented chefs. One free visit per week at the Egyptian restaurant and one free visit per stay at the Chinese restaurant.
Jasmine Lobby Bar is an all inclusive bar. From 10:00 - 00:00 it serves all inclusive and from 00:00 - 10:00 it serves water and hot drinks for free, other beverages are with an extra charge.* Pool bar operates in the day until sunset. It serves free sweet crepes from 15:00 - 17:00. Ice cream is serves from 12:00 - 16:00.
All Inclusive Meals and Snacks:
Dunes Restaurant: The restaurant is located in the main building of Jasmine Palace Resort & Spa, for AI meals (no reservation required) at the following times:
- Breakfast buffet: 07:00-10:00 (Dunes main restaurant)
- Late breakfast: 10:00-11:00 (Dunes main restaurant)
- Lunch buffet: 12:30-15:00 (Dunes main restaurant)
- Snack time: 12:30 - 17:00 (Smamak beach restaurant)
- Tea time: 15:00 - 17:00 (Dunes bar & pool bar)
- Dinner buffet: 18:30-21:30 (Dunes main restaurant). Includes different theme nights: Egyptian night, international night, far Eastern night, oriental night, Mediterranean night, BBQ night and sea food night.
- Late dinner: 23:00-00:00 (Dunes main restaurant)
- All inclusive guests can visit the a la carte restaurant 'Om Ali' once per stay, space is limited so guests must reserve a seat: 19:00-22:00
Om Ali Restaurant: Egyptian a la carte restaurant (1 free visit per week).
- Open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday, 19:00-22:00
Mama Mia Restaurant: Italian a la carte restaurant (Extra charge), 19:00-22:00
Tiger Lilly Restaurant: Chinese a la carte restaurant (1 free visit per stay), 29:00-22:00
Jabur Restaurant: Indian a la cart restaurant, 19:00-22:00
All Inclusive bars
- All drinks at the bars and restaurants are served per glass
- International alcohol, premium alcohol, Turkish coffee, Irish coffee and fresh juice are available at an extra charge
- Lobby Bar 'Jasmine': 10:00-24:00
- Pool Bar: 10:00-17:00
- 'Smakmak' beach bar: 10:00-17:00
- 'Dunes' Bar: 15:00-24:00
- Fresh Bar: 08:00-22:00 (extra charge)
- Daily evening shows during summer & winter at 20:30 (mini disco) and 21:30 evening show
- Animation activities: Water gymnastics, boccia, beach volleyball and dancing lessons
- Football courts, chess (domino, cards, uno available at reception)
- Tennis table, game room, pools and billiards (local charge)
- Kids Club: 10:00-12:30 and 15:00-17:00. 4-12 years old.
The following payments are accepted: Euro/Master Card, Visa Card and American Express. Additional fees may apply for certain facilities, amenities or activities.
- Laundry and pressing service (Extra charge)
- Clinic and on call doctor 24h (Extra charge)
- Complimentary parking on site
- Currency exchange service
- ATM cash machine in lobby
The resort is 16 km from New Marina and 18 km from Giftun Island – ask reception about excursions that are available for booking.