- Internet access
- Direct dial telephone
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
Grand Plaza Hotel
- 5Km from Hurghada (HRG) Airport
- Short walk to the beach
- Outdoor Pool
- Sun terrace
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
For business or pleasure, when in Hurghada book your stay at the comfortable and luxurious 4 star Grand Plaza Hotel. The Grand Plaza Hotel features 232 guestrooms, suites and ... Continue reading
For business or pleasure, when in Hurghada book your stay at the comfortable and luxurious 4 star Grand Plaza Hotel.
The Grand Plaza Hotel features 232 guestrooms, suites and family rooms with 2 Queen Size or one King Size bed, air-conditioning, direct dial telephone, private bathroom, balcony or terrace with sea, pool or garden view, colour TV with movies, music and International channels, mini fridge, tea & coffee making facilities, hairdryer (safe boxes are available free of charge at the reception).
The Grand Plaza Hotel is conveniently located in the Safaga area of the lively city of Hurghada, on a natural bay with a pristine and white sandy beach. This is where the cool waters of the Red Sea and warm Egyptian hospitality combine to create the memories of a lifetime. The Grand Plaza Hotel features 232 air-conditioned guestrooms, suites and family rooms with modern amenities and a luxurious 4 Star standard that ensures a perfect ending to each day of fun, relaxation and pleasure. There are so many facilities at this warm and friendly hotel that you may never want to leave! From gourmet dining to the private beach and sparking swimming pools to the wellness centre and kids club, the Grand Plaza hotel has something for everyone. For an unforgettable holiday or business trip to Egypt, the all-inclusive Grand Plaza Hotel is right on target!
Hurghada Airport is 5 km from the hotel.
Most popular facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Designated smoking area
- Family rooms
- Gift shop
- Non smoking rooms
- Paid WiFi
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
- VIP room facilities
- WiFi in public areas at a cost of $10 per hour
- Wired internet in the business centre at a cost of $10 per hour
- Private beach area
Sports and leisure
- Banana Boat
- Beach Volleyball
- Children's Pool
- Cycling/Mountain Biking
- Outdoor Pool(s)
- Pool bar
- Steam bath
- Sun loungers
- Sun terrace
- Table Tennis
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Children's playground
- Entertainment staff
- Games room
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Water sport facilities (on site)
Food and Drink
The hotel has 2 restaurants. Evenings can be spent at the lobby bar. All-Inclusive: All-Inclusive includes beer, snacks (Service Hours: 10:30 - 13:00), softdrinks (Service Hours: 09:00 - 00:00), local spirits (Service Hours: 11:00 - 00:00) and wine.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (La Palma), Daily: 07:00 - 10:30.
- Lunch, Restaurant (Catamaran main restaurant or the Casa Mia Italin restaurant), Daily: 13:00 - 15:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (La Palma), Daily: 18:30 - 22:00.
- Ice Cream, Pool Bar, Daily: 15:30 - 17:00.
- Snacks, Lobby Bar, Daily: 10:30 - 13:00.
- Late Dinner, Reservations Required (To order, please contact Reception one day before your excursion till 19:30.)
- Late Snacks, Restaurant (La Palma), Daily: 22:30 - 00:00.
- Pizza; Snacks, Beach Bar, Daily: 13:00 - 17:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Italian, Restaurant (Casa Mia); Extra Charge, Daily: 18:00 - 22:30.
- Pool Bar (Shisha corner); Extra Charge, Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Restaurant; Cafe (Wines are served in the restaurants during the meals only and in Café de Paris during the operation hours.)
- Mini Bar, Stocked daily (One bottle of water.)
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Cafe, Daily: 11:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Pool Bar (Sea Breeze), Daily: 09:00 - 18:00.
- Volleyball; Table Tennis; Watersports (non-motorised); Boccia; Darts; Garden chess; Fitness Centre.
Book a trip on the sci-fi bubble contraption called the Aquascope at the nearby Hor Palace. You'll be submerged in a kind of semi-sub cabin with nine other people for about an hour and the show is natures best with Moray Eels, Lionfish and maybe even a shark or two.
24-hour reception with free safe deposit boxes, limousine taxi service (with charge), doctor on call, shopping centre, parking area, laundry, luggage storage, major credit cards accepted.
To make booking a holiday at Grand Plaza Hotel in Hurghada easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Grand Plaza Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Hotel address : Touristic Promenade P.O.376, Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt, 99999
Please wait while we load the map for Grand Plaza Hotel
Questions and Answers about Grand Plaza Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Could you please tell me if there's good snorkelling off the beach? Many thanks. 1 Answer
Snorkelling on the hotel beach is not particularly good. However the hotel does organise snorkelling excursions where you take a boat out to good spots. This can come at an extra charge.
Thank you for your question
Added 7 months ago.
By Ella.Grimwade, loveholidays.com team member
Do you have Wi-Fi at this hotel?? I waz thinking of booking for September but wld like 2 have internet access. 1 Answer
WiFi is available in the hotel, and will be payable locally.
Thanks for your question,
Added 8 months, 1 week ago.
By Chelsea.Giddings, loveholidays.com team member
Coming to your hotel 15rh March . Been to Egypt 12 times . Have not been to your hotel . So hoping it's going to be up to our stranded . Love Egypt so hope all goes well and hopeful we will book to come to your hotel in Oct 2016 Hope we have a good room and view . Have we got tea and coffee and cups and kelle in our room . Looking forward to seeing April 15 th . P A Brown 1 Answer
Hi Ann, all rooms are equipped with tea and coffee making facilities including mugs. I hope you have a fantastic holiday, Kind Regards.
Added 1 year, 9 months ago.
By Gemma.Larder, loveholidays.com team member