- Internet access
- Direct dial telephone
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
Grand Plaza Hotel
- 5Km from Hurghada (HRG) Airport
- 0.1Km to beach
- 10Km to town centre
- Outdoor Pool
- Sun terrace
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
For business or pleasure, when in Hurghada book your stay at the comfortable and luxurious Grand Plaza Hotel. The Grand Plaza Hotel is conveniently located in the Safaga area of ... Continue reading
For business or pleasure, when in Hurghada book your stay at the comfortable and luxurious Grand Plaza Hotel.
The Grand Plaza Hotel is conveniently located in the Safaga area of the lively city of Hurghada, on a natural bay with a pristine and white sandy beach. This is where the cool waters of the Red Sea and warm Egyptian hospitality combine to create the memories of a lifetime. The Grand Plaza Hotel features 232 air-conditioned guestrooms, suites and family rooms with modern amenities and a luxurious 4 Star standard that ensures a perfect ending to each day of fun, relaxation and pleasure. There are so many facilities at this warm and friendly hotel that you may never want to leave! From gourmet dining to the private beach and sparking swimming pools to the wellness centre and kids club, the Grand Plaza hotel has something for everyone. For an unforgettable holiday or business trip to Egypt, the all-inclusive Grand Plaza Hotel is right on target!
Hurghada Airport is 5 km from the hotel.
- Bicycle rental (additional charge) Billiards Children's playground Darts Diving Entertainment staff Games room Snorkelling Table tennis Tennis court Water sport facilities (on site)* Windsurfing
- Garden* Private beach area
- Air conditioning Barber/beauty shop Car hire Designated smoking area Family rooms Gift shop Lift Non smoking rooms Paid WiFi Room service Safety deposit box Shops (on site) VIP room facilities WiFi in public areas at a cost of $10 per hour Wired internet in the business centre at a cost of $10 per hour
- Breakfast, Buffet, Restaurant (La Palma), Daily: 07:00 - 10:30.
- Lunch, Restaurant (Catamaran main restaurant or the Casa Mia Italin restaurant), Daily: 13:00 - 15:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (La Palma), Daily: 18:30 - 22:00.
- Ice Cream, Pool Bar, Daily: 15:30 - 17:00.
- Snacks, Lobby Bar, Daily: 10:30 - 13:00.
- Late Dinner, Reservations Required (To order, please contact Reception one day before your excursion till 19:30.)
- Late Snacks, Restaurant (La Palma), Daily: 22:30 - 00:00.
- Pizza; Snacks, Beach Bar, Daily: 13:00 - 17:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Italian, Restaurant (Casa Mia); Extra Charge, Daily: 18:00 - 22:30.
- Pool Bar (Shisha corner); Extra Charge, Daily: 19:00 - 22:00.
- Restaurant; Cafe (Wines are served in the restaurants during the meals only and in Café de Paris during the operation hours.)
- Mini Bar, Stocked daily (One bottle of water.)
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Cafe, Daily: 11:00 - 00:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Pool Bar (Sea Breeze), Daily: 09:00 - 18:00.
- Volleyball; Table Tennis; Watersports (non-motorised); Boccia; Darts; Garden chess; Fitness Centre.
The Grand Plaza Hotel features 232 guestrooms, suites and family rooms with 2 Queen Size or one King Size bed, air-conditioning, direct dial telephone, private bathroom, balcony or terrace with sea, pool or garden view, colour TV with movies, music and International channels, mini fridge, tea & coffee making facilities, hairdryer (safe boxes are available free of charge at the reception).
Book a trip on the sci-fi bubble contraption called the Aquascope at the nearby Hor Palace. You'll be submerged in a kind of semi-sub cabin with nine other people for about an hour and the show is natures best with Moray Eels, Lionfish and maybe even a shark or two.
24-hour reception with free safe deposit boxes, limousine taxi service (with charge), doctor on call, shopping centre, parking area, laundry, luggage storage, major credit cards accepted.
To make booking a holiday at Grand Plaza Hotel in Hurghada easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Grand Plaza Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Hurghada, known locally as Ghardaga, has grown from a small fishing village to an internationally renowned holiday resort town on the Red Sea coast of Egypt, famous for its underwater life and diving and snorkelling opportunities. Popular as a European package holiday destination, the town of Hurghada boasts first class hotels and all-inclusive resorts, as well as a highly vaunted nightlife. South of the town is the resort strip with hotels packed along a 12-mile (20km) stretch of beach, while within the town there are many bars, restaurants, shops and a variety of accommodation to suit all types of budget. The town's central location on Egypt's coast provides a gateway to prime diving sites throughout the Red Sea.
The holiday resort of Hurghada is renowned for its variety of watersports that includes sailing, fishing, kitesurfing and windsurfing. Offshore underwater gardens and coral reefs make this an internationally recognised location among divers and snorkellers, and for the less active many hotels offer glass-bottomed boat excursions to admire the corals and marine life. Hotels and resorts also offer water activities such as banana rides, pedal boats and canoeing, as well as trips to the Giftun Island Marine Park. On land there are beautiful beaches, golf courses, horse riding, and desert excursions, which include camel rides, hiking, 4x4 or quad safaris.
Hurghada has a variety of restaurants for those on holiday to enjoy, serving food from around the world, from Indian or French to Thai, Mexican and Japanese. El Dahar (downtown) offers a wide choice of authentic Egyptian eateries, including street stalls and inexpensive restaurants, and fast food chains such as KFC, Pizza Hut and McDonalds are also available. Most local places don't serve alcohol. Hotels all have their own restaurants, which serve up a variety of local and international cuisine.
With its growing reputation as a holiday party town 'par excellence', Hurghada boasts a lively nightlife with numerous clubs, discos, pubs and trendy lounges, and a variety of entertainment that includes beach barbeques, karaoke evenings, foam parties and divers' parties. Popular are Papas Beach Club and Calypso, while Alf Leila Wa Leila is famous for belly dancing and Arabic folklore.
El Dahar, the old part of Hurghada town, has a traditional Egyptian bazaar with a variety of shops selling tourist souvenirs and holidaymakers can splurge to their hearts' content. Bargaining is expected and prices will generally be better than in the resort village shops. The best buys are papyrus scrolls or traditional 'shisha pipes'.
The beach in Hurghada is made of dark red grainy sand interspersed with rocks and boulders; sandals should be worn.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Touristic Promenade P.O.376, Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt, 84511
Please wait while we load the map for Grand Plaza Hotel
Questions and Answers about Grand Plaza Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Could you please tell me if there's good snorkelling off the beach? Many thanks. 1 Answer
Snorkelling on the hotel beach is not particularly good. However the hotel does organise snorkelling excursions where you take a boat out to good spots. This can come at an extra charge.
Thank you for your question
Added 4 months, 1 week ago.
By Ella.Grimwade, loveholidays.com team member
Do you have Wi-Fi at this hotel?? I waz thinking of booking for September but wld like 2 have internet access. 1 Answer
WiFi is available in the hotel, and will be payable locally.
Thanks for your question,
Added 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
By Chelsea.Giddings, loveholidays.com team member
Coming to your hotel 15rh March . Been to Egypt 12 times . Have not been to your hotel . So hoping it's going to be up to our stranded . Love Egypt so hope all goes well and hopeful we will book to come to your hotel in Oct 2016 Hope we have a good room and view . Have we got tea and coffee and cups and kelle in our room . Looking forward to seeing April 15 th . P A Brown 1 Answer
Hi Ann, all rooms are equipped with tea and coffee making facilities including mugs. I hope you have a fantastic holiday, Kind Regards.
Added 1 year, 6 months ago.
By Gemma.Larder, loveholidays.com team member