AED: United Arab Emirates dirham
Dubai Marina holidays 2021
Picturesque waterways rest beneath futuristic skyscrapers in Dubai Marina. From white sand beaches to mammoth shopping malls and rolling desert dunes, this is a holiday destination with adventures to suit everyone.
Holidays to Dubai Marina are framed by luxury yachts and palm-lined promenades. The neighbourhood is a vibrant base for exploring the UAE’s innovative megacity, with elegant boutiques, atmospheric restaurants and pristine beaches just steps from all-inclusive resorts. Whether you’re sipping cocktails by the pool or delving into Bedouin history, there’s always something exciting to see and do.
Entertainment in Dubai Marina
Take a traditional dhow cruise on Dubai Creek and enjoy al fresco dining with the glittering skyline. Dubai Marina holidays put you in the heart of the city’s entertainment district, with theme parks, concerts and luxury shopping malls vying for your attention. In terms of the weather, sunny skies, starry nights and warm temperatures greet you year-round in this desert climate.
Why book Dubai Marina holidays
Top city attractions
Stroll down the Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) Walk for an impressive array of shops and restaurants
Discover the best beaches
The Marina will spoil you for choice when it comes to luxury 5-star beach resorts
When you get too hot, escape the heat & go skiing at the Mall of the Emirates
Fab shopping scene
The Walk has everything from small local shops to grand international boutiques
Popular with couples
With top-class shopping and dining, always with a hefty side of golden sunsets, there’s no wonder couples love this place!
Perfect for watersports
Did you know? You can explore the gorgeous Dubai Marina on a fun Speedboat Sightseeing Tour
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Dubai Marina holidays
Top 5 things to do in Dubai Marina
Ready for an action-packed holiday itinerary? Dubai Marina delivers the fun for families, couples and solo travellers alike.
- Spend your days strolling around Dubai Marina Walk. The scenic paved walkway runs for seven kilometres and features hundreds of restaurants and shops along the way.
- Cruises depart daily from the Marina Promenade to discover the winding waterways. Soak up the rays from spacious decks and get your camera ready for incredible skyline views.
- Fly over Dubai Marina and high-rise towers on the world’s longest urban zipline. XLine is a kilometre long and reaches speeds of up to 80 km/h. With two lines, you can enjoy the rush together.
- Gear up for a thrilling safari in the Dubai desert. Try sandboarding, camel riding and quad biking in the dunes, then settle in for dinner by the campfire under the stars.
- Designed in the shape of a massive palm tree, the Palm Jumeirah is a manmade island and an icon of Dubai. Explore white sandy stretches, lavish beach clubs, fine dining restaurants and the entertainment complex at Atlantis.
Dubai Marina water sports
Challenge yourself to exciting water sports with incredible skyline views during Dubai Marina holidays.
- Have you always wanted to learn to kitesurf? Head to the school at Kite Beach and get set to zoom across the turquoise seas.
- Shoot up to nine metres in the air on a flyboarding adventure. The water-propelled flyboards are connected to a hose and water-pumping jets to keep you balancing in the air.
- Dive deep into the magical underwater world on a range of exciting dive tours. Explore shipwrecks including Zainab and the Victoria Star. Get up close to thousands of marine species at the Ambassador Lagoon and Dolphin Bay.
- Shaped like sharks, whales and dolphins, Seabreachers are part jet ski and part diving machine. You’ll dive and jump at thrilling speeds with underwater view ports.
- Along with innovative water sports, Dubai’s beaches offer all your favourites like water skiing, banana boat rides, kayaking and parasailing.
Most popular Dubai Marina hotels
Dubai Marina weather
Your Dubai Marina questions answered
The desert climate of the United Arab Emirates offers warm temperatures year-round. The best time to visit Dubai Marina is between November and April, with near-perfect high temperatures of around 25°C.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 00:18 26 January 2021