AED: United Arab Emirates dirham
Dubai Holidays 2021
A dramatic metropolis in the heart of the Arabian Desert, Dubai is famed for its record-breaking attractions and miles of beautiful beaches. A city always trying to outdo itself, it offers holiday delights on an epic scale.
For a truly memorable experience, holidays in Dubai are hard to beat. Soaring skyscrapers sit alongside paradise beaches in a city that mixes innovation with tradition. Dubai is also famous for a skyline that features the planet’s tallest building. Superb shopping, glitzy bars and fine dining combine for a unique holiday.
Extraordinary entertainment in Dubai
From theme parks to art exhibitions, design districts to ski slopes, Dubai holidays serve up entertainment by the bucket load. You’ll never be bored as you’ll find every attraction and activity you can think of. One day you’ll be touring the Marina from the world’s longest urban zipline, the next you’ll discover the delicate treasures of the Pearl Museum. A holiday in Dubai offers incredible variety.
Why book Dubai holidays
Discover the best beaches
Spend your days at the beach clubs - most of them are family-friendly too
Fab shopping scene
Everything from the world's biggest malls to lively souks and shopping festivals
Dubai Parks and Resorts, Kite Beach, IMG Worlds of Adventure + ski at The Mall of the Emirates
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Think sleek shisha lounges, rooftop terraces and red-hot beach clubs
You can skydive over Palm Jumeirah or Dubai's desert
Top attractions to visit
Have a fun day out at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
Top resorts in Dubai
The Palm Jumeirah
The stunning island of Palm Jumeirah is an attraction in its own category – completely man-made and fabulous, the island …From £449 per person
Home to the world’s tallest building, largest indoor snow park, and biggest mall, Dubai City in the United Arab Emirates …From £314 per person
On a backdrop of pristine, white sand and turquoise water, Jumeirah Beach is a brilliant base for Dubai holidays. Off …From £346 per person
Jumeirah Village Circle
Jumeirah Village Circle in Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFrom £577 per person
A jewel sat perfectly on the coast of the Arabian Gulf, Jebel Ali is the ultimate in luxury Arabian holidaying. Situated …From £371 per person
Picturesque waterways rest beneath futuristic skyscrapers in Dubai Marina. From white sand beaches to mammoth shopping malls and rolling desert …From £407 per person
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Dubai holidays
Beaches in Dubai
You’re spoilt for choice for beautiful beaches in Dubai, which has some of the best in the world.
- The stretch of golden sand at Jumeirah Public Beach is a popular destination for sun dwellers. Go on weekdays to beat the crowds and you can relax while taking in the city vistas.
- Join the jet set crowd at Nikki Beach, a trendy adults-only beach club. Enjoy international dishes from the kitchen, take in the dreamy uninterrupted view out to sea, then get the party started at dusk.
- Black Palace Beach is one of Dubai’s best-kept secrets. Tucked away and with scarce facilities, the crowds stay away which means this is a perfect spot to relax and soak up the sun in peace.
- With a chilled out vibe and an affordable day rate, head to RIVA Beach Club for a touch of exclusive luxury. Take a dip in the temperature-controlled pool, before settling into a sunlounger with a cocktail from the gazebo bar.
- Chic and civilised with skyscraper views, DRIFT Beach club is a laid-back spot in which to unwind, with drinks served to your sunlounger.
Family beaches in Dubai
Dubai’s beaches rarely offer just sand and sea. Playgrounds, play pools and activities for all ages make many of them perfect for family holidays.
- Kite Beach is packed with activities making it one of Dubai’s most popular for families. Kayaking, paddleboarding, wakeboarding and waterskiing are on offer, and there’s plenty of alternatives for those wanting to stay on dry land.
- Al Mamzar Beach Park offers huge stretches of white sand alongside acres of green fields and gardens. Swimming pools, playgrounds and bike rentals keep the kids entertained, and hundreds of palm trees mean shaded spots for picnics and barbeques.
- The JBR Beach is a bustling waterfront district that has everything for a great family day out, with many cafes, bars and restaurants for refreshment.
- The Laguna Water Park offers water slides and rides that the kids will love. Enjoy a few hours here as part of a visit to Le Mer, one of Dubai’s newest family-friendly beaches.
- Families looking for a quieter spot to enjoy the sun should head to Sunset Beach, one of Dubai’s more relaxing free beaches. Stay until dusk to capture a family photo against the setting sun.
What our local experts say
Why we love Dubai
Many people have fallen in love with Dubai and it’s easy to see why. This is a place where luxury is at its finest, whether its in the hotels, the establishments or around the city in general. Dubai has a skyline filled with skyscrapers, known for its nightlife and ...Continue reading
Top 10 places for a spring holiday
Winter is on the way out, so why not celebrate by planning your spring holiday? Lower prices, no crowds and plenty of sunshine make spring the perfect time to get away for a break! Whether you want to go hiking in Crete, soak up the sun in Dubai, or chill ...
Local guide: 48 hours in Dubai
Dubai is a city of superlatives, its glittering skyline overlooking the Persian Gulf and backed by the undulating dunes of the Arabian desert. Home to the world’s tallest building, biggest mall and largest indoor theme park, it’s a city that loves to be the biggest and best – it ...
Most popular Dubai hotels
Your Dubai questions answered
Winter is the perfect time for a holiday in Dubai as temperatures between November and March rarely dip below 24 degrees. June to September sees fewer crowds, but it can be extremely hot.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 18:02 26 January 2021