Dubai Holidays 2020
Draped in luxury, Abu Dhabi is one of the world’s richest cities that overflows with opulence and style. As the capital of the United Arab Emirates, this vibrant city provides Middle Eastern character, a rich culture that complements its stunning landscapes.
You will find plenty to see and do on your Abu Dhabi holiday, from traditional souks, glamorous hotels, fine dining and incredible shopping.
The Arabian city lies on a T-shaped island and boasts glorious year-round sunshine, pristine beaches and incredible sand dunes offering an array of relaxing spots away from the striking cityscape.
Elsewhere on Saadiyat Island you'll find untouched beaches and secluded hideaways, as well as a cultural district that houses many museums.
Bridging the Eastern and Western worlds, you can get the best of everything, from world-class sporting events, top class shopping, a glimpse of local culture and elegant resorts.
Dubai is great for:
- All inclusive holidays - For a five-star experience on your Abu Dhabi holiday, Yas Island offers a tranquil atmosphere, along with lots of sights. Package holidays to Dubai give you a chance to indulge in pure opulent luxury, where you can sit back and unwind in a spa, eat and drink to your heart’s content and shop ‘til you drop.
- Family holidays - Home to the formula 1 circuit and a beautiful marina full of superyachts, the Yas Island also has fantastic attractions including a water park and plenty of theme parks - perfect for families.
- Cheap holidays - if you decide to go all inclusive, Dubai can be splendid value for money. Sprawling buffets, exotic drinks menus and grandiose rooms are usually a part of the deal!
Dubai at a glance
Discover the best beaches
Spend your days at the beach clubs - most of them are family-friendly too
Fab shopping scene
Everything from the world's biggest malls to lively souks and shopping festivals
Dubai Parks and Resorts, Kite Beach, IMG Worlds of Adventure + ski at The Mall of the Emirates
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Think sleek shisha lounges, rooftop terraces and red-hot beach clubs
You can skydive over Palm Jumeirah or Dubai's desert
Top attractions to visit
Have a fun day out at the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
Top resorts in Dubai
The Palm Jumeirah
The stunning island of Palm Jumeirah is an attraction in its own category – completely man-made and fabulous, the island …from £476 pp
Home to the world’s tallest building, largest indoor snow park, and biggest mall, Dubai City in the United Arab Emirates …from £358 pp
Holidays to Jumeirah Beach offer the ultimate in relaxation. The word Jumeirah translates as beautiful and it’s easy to see …from £379 pp
Dubai Marina holidays expose visitors to the wealth and extravagance of one of the world’s most exciting and forward-thinking megacities. …from £431 pp
A jewel sat perfectly on the coast of the Arabian Gulf, Jebel Ali is the ultimate in luxury Arabian holidaying. Situated …from £397 pp
Authenticity is rife in this district of Dubai, coupling ancient attractions and modern activities that provide an irresistible allure taken …from £356 pp
Things to do in Dubai
Best beaches in Dubai
You’ll be spoiled for choice when it comes to lazing on the sands in sizzling weather but our favourites for beach holidays and waterfront fun in Dubai include:
- Jumeirah Public Beach - this beach boasts white sands and palm trees and offers sun lounger rental. Other facilities are springing up with plenty of food and coffee concessions making this an awesome spot to spend the whole day. The Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach is a great hotel option if you want to be close to the beach and a number of other attractions.
- Kite Beach - popular with kite surfers and other waters sport enthusiasts but also a good spot for quiet morning walks and uncrowded sunsets.
- The coved Al Mamzar Beach is ideal for families, set in a relatively shallow and sheltered lagoon rather than the coast of the Persian Gulf proper.
- The Dubai Marina is a vibrant home for many bars, restaurants, impressive yachts and apartments, making it an excellent spot for relaxing and people watching with sea views.
Top attractions in Dubai
As well as the beaches, malls and sky high views, here are some other top tips to help inspire your trip to Dubai:
- Al Bastakyia district -stroll around to get a flavour of the historic city, often overlooked.
- Explore Dubai’s waterways - take a cruise to get a different view of the city.
- Desert tours - take a guided excursion and stargaze, watch wildlife or take an adrenaline fuelled jeep ride on the dunes.
- The Dubai Fountain (the second-largest in the world), has a 150-metre water jet that dances to music in a fabulous sound and light show.
- Burj Khalifa observation deck – Revel in the views from the world’s tallest building.
What our local experts say
How to have an instagrammable holiday to Dubai
‘The bigger, the better’ is a suitable tagline for the Emirati city of Dubai as it is unlike any other in the world. Tourists flock here to witness the ever-growing skyline, to enjoy shopping for luxury brands and to experience its famous nightlife. We can’t forget to mention to ...Continue reading
Exploring foodie heaven in Dubai
When you first think about cities with a strong food culture, you may not think about Dubai to begin with. But everything is bigger and better in the Emirati city and this includes its local cuisine. There has been a large amount of new restaurant openings across Dubai specialising in ...Continue reading
Why we love Dubai
Many people have fallen in love with Dubai and it’s easy to see why. This is a place where luxury is at its finest, whether its in the hotels, the establishments or around the city in general. Dubai has a skyline filled with skyscrapers, known for its nightlife and ...Continue reading
Most popular hotels in Dubai
- The Palm Jumeirah
Your Dubai questions answered
July and August are the cheapest months to travel to Dubai, but do keep in mind, it’s very hot during this time!
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes