Discover Dassia holidays 2021
Boasting a picture-perfect coastline and a position close to Corfu Town, Dassia holidays offer the ideal blend of culture, adventure and leisure.
With Corfu Town just 10 kilometres away, holidays to Dassia place you within throwing distance of some of the island’s best historic relics. The charming coastal village was one of Corfu's first resorts and you’ll spot myriad of bars, tavernas and other amenities centred around its stunning beach. Lively enough for an adult-only getaway, Dassia breaks are also a great match for families after fun activities and safe swimming beaches.
Natural adventures in Dassia
Corfu is a great location to embark on outdoor adventures. Uncover shipwrecks and swim alongside magnificent marine life on a diving expedition. You could also hike to the summit of Mount Pantokrator on cheap holidays to Dassia.
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Dassia holidays
Make the most of Corfu’s balmy Mediterranean climate by spending the majority of your holiday in Dassia in the great outdoors.
- Dassia is a brilliant spot to embark on an open water dive. You’ll find a dive centre in the town which offers beginner courses and thrilling deep sea dives for those more experienced.
- If you’re hiring a car, take a mini road trip into the hills overlooking Dassia. There are numerous quaint villages untouched by time, including Ano Korakiana which hosts its own family-run winery.
- Mount Pantokrator is the highest point in Corfu and a mere 40 minutes by road from Dassia. Drive through stunning scenery up to its summit where you’ll be able to enjoy epic views for miles around.
- Nearby Corfu Town is brimming with brilliant heritage sites! Among them is the regal Achilleion Palace. Built for the Empress of Austria in 1890, it boasts beautiful landscaped gardens.
- Take a boat trip to one of the tiny islands just off Corfu’s east coast. Vido can be reached from Corfu Town and is a quiet haven featuring historic buildings, a sleepy taverna and an untouched beach.
Top 5 things to do in Dassia
From exhilarating water sports to fascinating museums and galleries, discover the best things to fill your days with on Dassia breaks.
- Dassia is blessed with a wide Blue Flag beach that’s ideal for those days when you don’t want to stray too far from your hotel. Alternatively, discover Corfu’s other gorgeous coves and bays by hiring a car and hitting the road.
- Whether you’ve always wanted to try water skiing or the kids are keen to whizz around on a banana boat, Dassia is fantastic for water sports. You’ll find several centres both in Dassia and the surrounding coastal towns.
- With Corfu Town just a mere 20 minutes away, consider fitting a day trip into your Dassia holiday itinerary. The island’s capital is dripping in stunning Venetian architecture, including two mighty fortresses.
- National Gallery Corfu Annex sits just up the road from Dassia and is a sublime spot for art fans. Explore two rooms featuring wonderful works by modern Greek artists.
- Boat trips are a popular pick on package holidays to Dassia. As well as hopping between quiet coves, why not check out Vido Island? It sits just off Corfu Town and is steeped in WWI history.
Most popular Dassia hotels
Your Dassia questions answered
Corfu has hot summers and mild winters, making beach holidays possible from spring until autumn. For the warmest temperatures, plan a package holiday to Dassia in July or August.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 23:18 23 January 2021