- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Extra beds on demand (fees may apply)
- Room size (sqm): 25
- Living room
- Disability-friendly bathroom
- Internet access
- Direct dial telephone
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Individually adjustable heating
- Safe (fees may apply), 2.5 EUR
- Wake-up service
- Cot on demand
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Water park Off-site (Additional charge)
- Free WiFi
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Set in beautiful, tranquil gardens and boasting a huge number of facilities, the Avanti Hotel in Paphos is a stylish complex with plenty to offer for both families and... ... Continue reading
Set in beautiful, tranquil gardens and boasting a huge number of facilities, the Avanti Hotel in Paphos is a stylish complex with plenty to offer for both families and couples.
Relax by the unique lagoon style swimming pool (with a waterfall and swim-up bar), take a leisurely swim in the rectangular indoor pool, dine in the fantastic restaurants (buffet and à la carte) and soak up the sun on the terraces (where you’ll find sun loungers and parasols). There are plenty of exciting activities for you to try during your stay, including scuba diving, bowls, tennis, volleyball, squash and aerobics. Or if you fancy a little bit of exercise on your holiday, make the most of the good quality equipment at the resort’s gym.
Those looking for a stress free break could head to the health centre (with sauna), experience the whirlpool, enjoy some unusual drinks at the cocktail bar or treat themselves at the beauty salon. In addition to all of this, children will discover a great deal of things to do: the resort offers a hotel run kids’ club for 4-12 year olds, a splash pool, an adventure playground, a playroom, organised activities and entertainment. There is also a children's menu and early suppers available.
Wanting to explore the local area? The Avanti Hotel is located just 150m from a golden sandy beach and only 300m from the nearest shops, bars and restaurants. If you’re looking for more attractions, you could head to the Kato Paphos resort centre which is just 2km from the hotel where you could pick up those all important souvenirs.
Please note: the kids’ club is run between April and October.
Most popular facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Kids Club
- Air conditioning Barber/beauty shop Car hire Facilities for disabled guests Family rooms Free WiFi Garden Gift shop Heating Lift Mini-market on site Newspapers (Additional charge) Non smoking rooms Non smoking throughout Room service Safety deposit box (Additional charge) Shared lounge/TV area* Terrace
Pool and wellness
- Fitness centre Hot tub/jacuzzi (Additional charge) Indoor pool (all year) Massage (Additional charge) Outdoor pool (all year) Pool/beach towels Sauna (Additional charge) Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge) Sun umbrellas* Swimming pool
Sports and leisure
- Beach Volleyball
- Children's Pool
- Cycling/Mountain Biking
- Heated Pool(s)
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool(s)
- Pool bar
- Steam bath
- Sun loungers
- Sun terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Table Tennis
- Tanning Studio/Solarium
- Bicycle rental (additional charge) Billiards (Additional charge) Bowling (Additional charge) Children's playground Cycling Diving (Additional charge) Entertainment staff Evening entertainment Games room Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge) Hiking (Additional charge) Kids Club Squash (Additional charge) Table tennis (Additional charge) Tennis court (Additional charge)* Water park Off-site (Additional charge)
Food and Drink
- Bar Restaurant (buffet) Special diet menus (on request)
- 24hr Reception Accessible parking Currency exchange Daily maid service Dry cleaning (Additional charge) Free Parking Ironing service Laundry (Additional charge) Luggage storage Pets are not allowed Tickets to attractions or shows (Additional charge)
Points of interest
- Bars - 100m
- Beach/Sea - 200m
- Larnaca Airport - 1 hours 35 minutes
- Paphos Airport - 45 minutes
- Public Transport - 100m
- Resort Centre - 2km
- Restaurants - 100m
- Shops - 100m
To make booking a holiday at Avanti in Paphos easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Avanti with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Hotel address : Poseidon Avenue, Paphos, Cyprus, 8130
Please wait while we load the map for Avanti
Questions and Answers about Avanti
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
HELLO, my name is Diana Morgan and I booked a room a couple of months ago for April 2016, could you confirm the information for me. Thank you and I look forward to my visit. 2 Answers
If you have an existing booking please call our Customer Services on 03330339995 or you can view your booking/re print documents ect under the "My Booking" tab on the home page of the Loveholidays website
Added 2 years ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
Hello, Please could you send us your Love Holidays booking reference number and then we can resend you your booking confirmation. Regards
Added 2 years ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member