- Terrace/ Balcony
- Mini Bar
- Hair Dryer
- Babycot [Free of Charge]
- Safety Box
- Air Conditioning
- Internet Access
- Plasma Television/LCD TV
- Coffee/Tea making facilities
- LCD Sat TV
Alexander The Great Beach Hotel
- Health club & Spa
- Beachfront location
- Close to the town centre
- Large outdoor pool area
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Paphos is the home of marvellous treasures of world class - just a short distance from the hotel is where you can find the Land of the Kings, the House of Theseus & Di... ... Continue reading
Paphos is the home of marvellous treasures of world class - just a short distance from the hotel is where you can find the Land of the Kings, the House of Theseus & Dionysos, and Saint Paul's Pillar. With such a close proximity to great historic sites, the Alexander the Great Beach Hotel is an ideal 4-star option for your vacation in Cyprus.
The hotel boasts a truly enviable pool area - there are two splendid outdoor pools, each of them as sparkly as the other, as well as a separate children's pool. The Infinity pool charms with its stunning location overlooking the crystal clear blue waters of the Mediterranean, while the Infinity pool bar presents you with the opportunity to savour those views while sipping on a cold refreshing drink. Then there is the Serenity (adults-only) pool set in a more serene atmosphere - the perfect choice for the ones who want to enjoy some peace and quiet while chilling out in the refreshing rain shower area or enjoying the jet massaging water lounges. The gorgeous, white sanded Blue-flag beach is right at your doorsteps as well - allowing you plenty of space to sunbathe on.
When you have had enough of the sun, head back in to the Serenity Health Club&Spa boasting yet another pool - an indoor one and a very relaxing one indeed! A modern gym, sauna, steam bath and a long list of body treatments can also be found here. And while adults can enjoy all of this and more, children will be well taken care of by the professional animation team - The Little Monsters Kids Club has a varied daily programme including all kinds of fun activities from kids' discos and face painting to pirate days and mini Olympics.
With such a vibrant mix of facilities it is small wonder that Alexander the Great Beach Hotel is such an attractive holiday option among both families and couples - just wait till you seen the rooms on offer: bright, spacious and inviting, you will be feeling well rested after a week's stay in Paphos!
Most popular facilities
- Kids Club
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty and hair salon
- Conference centre
- Currency exchange
- Evening entertainment
- Havana Entertainment Venue
- Internet room
- Alexander’s Cocktail Bar
- Café Royal Garibaldi Ristorante Italiano Kiku Japaneese Restaurant
- Limanaki Open-Air Restaurant/Tavern* Roxane’s Buffet & A La Carte Restaurant
- Babysitting (upon request)
- Children's menu & children's buffet with healthy choices
- Children's swimming pool (water games with water features)
- High chairs and baby cots
- Little Monsters Kids Club (ages 2 to 12) - cinema nights, family fun entertainment shows, daily organized indoor and outdoor activities, daily supervised dinner parties, mini Olympics, arts&crafts;, kids' disco
Pool and wellness
- Back massage Beauty Services Body Treatments Body scrub Couples massage Facial treatments Fitness Fitness centre Fitness/spa locker rooms Full body massage Hair colouring Hair cut Hair styling Head massage Infinity pool Kids' pool Make up services Manicure Massage (Additional charge) Neck massage Outdoor pool Pedicure Pool bar Pool/beach towels Sauna Spa Facilities Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge) Spa lounge/relaxation area Spa/wellness packages Swimming pool Waxing services
Sports and leisure
- Aqua aerobics
- Children's Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Jet Skiing
- Outdoor Pool(s)
- Pool bar
- Steam bath
- Sun loungers
- Sun terrace
- Table Tennis
- Water Skiing
- Blue-Flag beach
- Health Club & Spa (large fully equipped gym, sauna, steam room, indoor pool with whirlpool)
- Daily daytime and evening activities organized by the in-house animation team with (aqua aerobics, yoga, cooking demonstrations, tennis, darts, casino nights)
- Indoor pool (heated all winter; with panoramic sea views)
- Luxury outdoor Infinity swimming pool (waterfalls, whirlpools and high-pressure jets; and an Infinity pool bar)
- Serenity outdoor pool, adults-only (seated whirlpools, chill-out plunge pool, back massage jets, rainshower area, jet massaging water lounges)
- Tennis court
Food and Drink
- Bar Breakfast in the room Breakfast options Restaurant (à la carte and buffet) Snack bar Special diet menus (on request) Very good coffee!
Paphos is the home of marvellous treasures of world class with a World Heritage site. A short distance from the hotel is the Land of the Kings, the House of Theseus & Dionysos and Saint Paul's Pillar.
24-hour front desk, air-conditioned public areas, babysitting or child care, Banquet/conference facilities, business services, computer rental, concierge services, currency exchange, gift shop/newsstand, Hair salon, Internet access, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities, library, Medical assistance available, multilingual staff, parking, room service (until 22:30), safe-deposit box (front desk) and Wedding services. Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Gala meals with supplement (mandatory). Single room policy means 1 Adult plus 1 Child or 2 children sharing for a single room rate. Honeymooners receive a free bottle of wine in room and room upgrade, subject to availability. Guests on their anniversary can enjoy a room upgrade (subject to availability).
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge) Board games/puzzles Indoor play area
- Sun terrace
The Alexander the Great Beach Hotel features completely rebuilt and upgraded guestrooms with a series of new luxury facilities and amenities. Deluxe Sea View Rooms are available with Full Sea View or Side Sea View sleep up to 2 adults and 1 child. Rooms have elegant new furniture underlines comfort and a ‘home away from home’ ambience, an inviting 2-poster bed or with twin beds with high quality mattresses, duvets and pillows, free-standing bedside tables and a large chair with ottoman, spacious and luxurious bathroom with natural daylight coming through full-size window, large rain-shower system, larger bathtub, sound system, exclusive toiletries, all incorporated within an elegant interior design, complimentary tea & coffee facilities, 32" wide flat screen TV with an advanced smart TV box entertainment system and Internet, smart phone station, all connected with high quality sound system in both the room and the bathroom, individually controlled air-conditioning, hairdryer, minibar, free safe deposit in room, balcony with furniture. Deluxe rooms can also be booked with Inland view. Free baby cot is available on request.
Larger Superior Sea View Rooms sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults and 1 child and have luxury bathrobes, towels and slippers.
Cabana Rooms are in the adult-only wing of the hotel and are more luxurious and larger than Superior rooms with full Sea view, and available with private garden or with optional private infinity pool; Private pool includes whirlpool and swimming-against-water system; Private sunbathing facilities; Luxury garden furniture; Larger bathroom including branded Jacuzzi bath and walk-in shower.
To make booking a holiday at Alexander The Great Beach Hotel in Paphos easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Alexander The Great Beach Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Hotel address : Poseidonos Ave, Po Box 60325, Paphos, Cyprus, 8102
Please wait while we load the map for Alexander The Great Beach Hotel
Questions and Answers about Alexander The Great Beach Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Does the full board include eating at all the restaurants at the hotel. 1 Answer
Full Board Plus
The Full Board Plus package includes buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner, with the option to dine in the Italian, Japanese and Cypriot restaurants once per week (opening times are subject to change and will be advised in resort). Also, drinks with meals include a litre bottle of mineral water for two and a choice of a glass of local premium wine or beer or soft drink or juice.
Information based on previous season and could be subject to change.
Added 1 year, 8 months ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member
do you do all inclusive 1 Answer
Just BB Half Board and Full Board at this hotel
Added 1 year, 8 months ago.
By Karen.Blackburn, loveholidays.com team member