- Extra beds on demand (fees may apply)
- Room size (sqm): 20
- Living room
- Number of bedrooms: 1
- Internet access
- Direct dial telephone
- Mini fridge
- Carpeted floors
- Centrally regulated air conditioning
- Central heating
- Cot on demand
Poseidonia Beach Hotel
- Closest airport: 58.5km to Larnaca Airport (LCA)
- Beachfront location
- 6.8km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The gorgeous 4-star Poseidonia Beach Hotel boasts a prime location in Limassol Bay, surrounded by stunning landscaped gardens which offer an idyllic retreat for a rela... ... Continue reading
The gorgeous 4-star Poseidonia Beach Hotel boasts a prime location in Limassol Bay, surrounded by stunning landscaped gardens which offer an idyllic retreat for a relaxing getaway in Cyprus. If you are after that great feeling of ultimate relaxation than this might just be the right hotel for you - apart from the serene surroundings, you can also benefit from the Diety Spa: sauna, steam room and a Jacuzzi are bound to help you relax just before you head to a soothing massage session.
You can choose between 138 comfortable guestrooms, 4 lively bars and 3 delicious restaurants - truth is, you will be spoilt for choice here. Sumptuous buffets, gorgeous sea food and plenty of grilled meats will keep you well satisfied and ready to explore what the island has to offer. The atmosphere in any of the four bars is nothing short of calming - chill out with a refreshing drink in hand and hide from the sun in the welcoming shade of the beach bar; enjoy the live oriental music in the weekends and participate in the karaoke nights in the Odessa bar; alternatively, have some peace and quiet with an afternoon tea at the Trident bar.
Both couples and families will feel comfortable here as the Poseidonia Beach Hotel boasts quite a nice mix of facilities - from fun competitions for the kids to a beauty salon for the ladies to a good choice of sports activities for the proactive guests. A lively animation programme is also available for both grownups and young ones, ensuring that everyone will have the best of times here. You do not have to spend thousands for a 4-star holiday in Cyprus anymore either - book now from loveholidays.com and grab yourself a nice deal for your next beach vacation!
Most popular facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Kids Club
- Air conditioning
- Barber/beauty shop
- Car hire
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- FREE WiFi
- Gift shop
- Non smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Packed lunches
- Room service
- Safety deposit box
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Shops (on site)
- Shuttle service
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Sun terrace
- Children's pool
- Kids club
Pool and wellness
- Back massage
- Fitness centre
- Head massage
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Kids' pool
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Neck massage
- Outdoor pool
- Pool/beach towels
- Spa Facilities
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Spa/wellness packages
- Steam room
- Sun loungers or beach chairs (Additional charge)
- Sun umbrellas (Additional charge)
- Swimming pool
Sports and leisure
- Aqua aerobics
- Banana Boat
- Beach Volleyball
- Children's Entertainment
- Children's Pool
- Cycling/Mountain Biking
- Entertainment Programme
- Jet Skiing
- Outdoor Pool(s)
- Pool bar
- Speed Boating
- Sun loungers
- Swimming Pool
- Table Tennis
- Water Skiing
- Beauty Salon
- Bike rental
- Deity Spa (sauna,steam room, Jacuzzi, massage sessions)
- Poseidonia Boutique
- Table tennis
- Two floodlit tennis courts
- Two outdoor swimming pool
- Water polo, beach-volley, shuffleboard, beach badminton and beach football
- Water sports (on the beach)
Food and Drink
- Bottle of water (Additional charge)
- Breakfast in the room
- Fruits (Additional charge)
- Restaurant (à la carte and buffet)
- Snack bar
- Wine/champagne (Additional charge)
8 km to Limassol centre and 5 km to the shopping centre.
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can help book excursions and parking at the hotel is free.
- 3 Conference Rooms (Triton 1, Triton 2 and Olympus)
- 3 Restaurants (Posedonia's Garden Restaurant, Poseidon Restaurant and Aegean Coffee Shop)
- 4 Bars (Beach Bar, Pool Bar, Odyssea Bar and Trident Bar)
- Animation programme (darts competitions, water polo competition, beach volleyball competition, tennis competition, aqua gym, quiz, wine tasting, bingo)
- Early Breakfast, Coffee Shop, Daily: 06:30 - 07:00.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Coffee Shop, Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet; A la Carte, Coffee Shop, Daily: 12:30 - 14:30.
- Dinner, Buffet, Restaurant (Poseidonia Restaurant. May - October), Daily: 19:00 - 21:30.
- Dinner, A la Carte, Restaurant (Poseidonia Restaurant. November - April), Daily: 18:30 - 21:30.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Daily.
- Tennis; Table Tennis; Spa; Watersports (non-motorised), Subject to Availability (Weather dependent, extra charge may be issued), Daily: 06:30 - 07:00.
The new management wants their guests to experience an authentic reflection of the Poseidon’s energy, culture and history. The hotel consists of 138 rooms and suites that are the harmonious blend of contemporary and tradition and an ideal balance between homely and modern. The rooms and suites have a typically Mediterranean décor, light and bright, with comfortable furnishings and modern amenities. All of the rooms and suites are available with an inland or a sea view and include Central air-conditioning/heating, electronic locks, private bathroom with bathtub & shower, hair dryer, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, mini bar, wifi (at a charge) and digital safe box and a large balcony.
Double Rooms (Inland or Sea View) The double rooms are spacious and comfortable and are equipped either with two single beds or one double bed. They are furnished with two comfortable lounge chairs, a dressing table with side chair and a luggage rack. The spacious wardrobes have full-length mirrors. The inland view rooms are equipped with double-glazed sliding doors, which are sound proofed and ensure the isolation of the outdoor sounds, whereas the Sea view rooms have a balcony overlooking the panoramic views of the blue Mediterranean Sea. Family Rooms (Island and Sea View) The Hotel features comfortable Family Suites that have a living room with sofa and the convenience of having a connecting room, which is an ideal option for a family with children. A door from inside the living room leads to the connecting Double Room.
All the family rooms are furnished with a sofa, two comfortable lounge chairs, a dressing table with side chair, a stand-up lamp and a luggage rack. The spacious wardrobes have full-length mirrors.
Executive Suite (Sea View) All Executive Suites have a living room with Mediterranean Sea View and are furnished with a sofa, two comfortable lounge chairs, a dressing table with side chair, a stand-up lamp, a luggage rack, spacious wardrobes with full-length mirrors and coffee making facilities. In addition a door from inside the living room leads to a connecting Double Room.
Presidential The Presidential Suite which is on the 6th floor offers a magnificent view of both the sea and the Germasogeia Hills. It includes a kitchenette, a large living room, a bedroom and 2 bathrooms. It is furnished with sofas, lounge chairs, a dressing table with side chair, a luggage rack, walk in wardrobes and full length mirrors as well as a kitchenette.
Points of interest
- Beach/Sea - 100m
- Larnaca Airport - 1 hours 0 minutes
- Paphos Airport - 1 hours 15 minutes
- Resort Centre - 8km
To make booking a holiday at Poseidonia Beach Hotel in Limassol easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Poseidonia Beach Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Hotel address : 25 Amathous Area, Po Box 51206 - P.C. 3502, Limassol, Cyprus, 3502
Please wait while we load the map for Poseidonia Beach Hotel
Questions and Answers about Poseidonia Beach Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.