Sun-soaked stretches of white sand and striking blue seas await on holidays in Cyprus. From soaring mountains to Greek mythology and delectable cuisine, welcome to a Mediterranean paradise.
Intriguing myths and legends surround ancient treasures scattered across the landscapes of Cyprus. The coastline is dotted with crystalline bays and the interior boasts towering mountains, flowering meadows and lush forests. While you’re exploring, follow your nose to scrumptious feasts served up with warm Cypriot hospitality.
Outdoor Adventures in Cyprus
Hike in the Troodos Mountains, cycle through quaint villages and raft white water rapids in Cyprus. Water sports deliver heart-pumping thrills and scuba diving highlights caves, shipwrecks and abundant marine life. The Mediterranean climate ensures beach weather that stretches from May to October. If you visit in the cooler months, look forward to colourful landscapes for hiking and sightseeing.
Book with confidence
Why book Cyprus holidays
Discover the best beaches
We love Nissi Beach and more laid-back Latchi in Polis
Sample the local food
The birthplace of the halloumi cheese doesn't disappoint
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Ayia Napa is your place for all-night partying
Protaras with its family-friendly resorts and shallow-water beaches
Popular with couples
Stunning coastal walks, Aphrodite’s Rock and lovely Paphos
Top attractions to visit
Paphos' Archaeological Park and the Tombs of the Kings
Top resorts in Cyprus
The birthplace of Aphrodite offers an enticing blend of Mediterranean beaches, historical sites and adventures to dive into. Expect a …From £128 per person
Sun-soaked beaches, ancient landmarks and some of the best nightclubs in Cyprus make Ayia Napa holidays uniquely diverse. Situated on …From £134 per person
Sprawled out along Cyprus’ southeast coast, Protaras holidays give you instant access to idyllic Mediterranean coves and one of the …From £162 per person
Seven miles from the town of Paphos and just over three miles from the village of Peyia, Coral Bay is …From £269 per person
Holidays in Larnaca are made of history, nature and culinary delights. Relax on the beach, explore the city’s historical landmarks …From £157 per person
Whether you want to spend your holidays to Limassol sunning yourself on the beach or exploring fascinating sights in this …From £196 per person
Most popular Cyprus hotels
Your guide to Cyprus holidays
Beaches in Cyprus
From Blue Flag beaches to wild coastal cliffs and secluded coves, holidays in Cyprus are a beach lover’s dream.
- Coral Bay is a popular base for family holidays, with a golden beach and calm, clear waters. Hire umbrellas, sunbeds and water sports equipment for a day by the sea. The village is packed with souvenir shops and eateries.
- Often featured among Europe’s best, Ayia Napa’s Nissi Beach is a gorgeous curve of pristine white sand lapped by turquoise waters. At low tide, you can walk across a sandbank to the tiny islet of Nissi.
- If you love plane-spotting, Mackenzie Beach is close to the airport and the centre of Larnaca. This dynamic stretch features bars, restaurants, concerts and late-night parties during summer.
- To get that iconic shot of Aphrodite’s Rock, head to Aphrodite Beach. Legend has it that the Greek goddess of love emerged from the water here, to begin her life as a human.
- Larnaca’s central beach, Finikoudes, is a Blue Flag stretch with everything you need for a fun day in the sun. Enjoy water sports, a park, an arcade and around 600-metres of sand lined with sun loungers.
Quiet beaches in Cyprus
Peaceful Cyprus holidays are yours for the taking across serene stretches of coastline.
- Pack the essentials to visit Lara Bay on the Akamas Peninsula, as you won’t find any facilities. This beautiful beach is a protected breeding ground for sea turtles in the summer months.
- Secluded Paramali Beach rests in a rural area of orange and lemon plantations. This is a great spot for kitesurfing and lessons are offered onsite. You'll find snacks in Paramali Village.
- Take a day trip to Northern Cyprus to explore the beautiful Karpaz Peninsula. Mother Nature rules on sweeping Golden Beach, with rolling dunes and crystal clear waters on a backdrop of mountains.
- The large bay and fine sands of Zapalo Beach rest beneath the Sanctuary of Apollo Hylates in Limassol. Steep cliffs protect the bay from winds and provide homes for nesting birds.
- Cape Greco is a wonderland of limestone caves and arches decorating the vivid blue Mediterranean. Explore the coastline to find coves and inlets, then dive in for a snorkel.
What our local experts say
The best of Cyprus for families
Cyprus will always be an easy choice for families seeking fun in the sun. With hot summers and mild winters, you can always look forward to a successful holiday to Cyprus no matter the time of year. Home to a whole host of stunning beaches, bustling old towns and ancient ...Continue reading
Why Cyprus is the ultimate love island
Booking your honeymoon, wedding venue or simply whisking your loved one away for a week of romance? Cyprus is Aphrodite’s birthplace and the goddess of love continues to inspire love, romance and passion in Cyprus. The island’s mythical beauty attracts lovebirds from all over. Bursting with romantic hotels ...
Olympic Lagoon Resort: The world of leisure in Cyprus
Picture yourself on a Mediterranean island basking in the lovely warm climate. Now, picture a luxurious resort located a short walk away from a golden sandy beach. Next? Choose from one of the many swimming pools on offer (we’re talking about lagoon-type pools with waterfalls, lazy rivers and semi-Olympic ...
Your Cyprus questions answered
For family holidays, stay near the Blue Flag beach and amusement parks of Coral Bay. Paphos offers romantic scenery for couples holidays. Ayia Napa and Limassol are great bases for beaches, shopping and nightlife.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 13:32 6 March 2021