Iberostar Playa Alameda Hotel
- 0m to beach
- 20Km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Tucked away on the northern tip of the Hicacos Peninsula, the Colonial style Iberostar Playa Alameda occupies an enviable position on the world famous beach of Playa de Varadero. ... Continue reading
Tucked away on the northern tip of the Hicacos Peninsula, the Colonial style Iberostar Playa Alameda occupies an enviable position on the world famous beach of Playa de Varadero. With a great range of activities on offer, this hotel is ideal for a relaxing couples or family holiday in Cuba.
Renowned for its beautiful sandy beach, Varadero is set on a dramatic peninsula, boasting over 21km of soft white sand and spectacular views across the Atlantic ocean. Here you'll find an abundance of marinas and dive clubs, many of whom offer a number of water sports and diving lessons, complete with full instruction. If you feel like something more relaxings you are on holiday after alls why not just sit back, relax and soak up some of that golden Cuban sunshine on the beach?
If you venture into downtown Varadero itself, you'll really get a feel of what this place is all abouts from its flea market to its fantastic restaurants, offering delicious local cuisines not to mention the local Mojitos of course! Surrounded by extensive tropical gardens, the Iberostar Playa Alameda is an ideal getaway for both couples and families alike, making it a favourite destination on the island's northern coastline. You don't need to leave the hotel for stunning views and a taste of Cuba.
The hotel offers non-stop entertainment for all members of the family whether it's organised activities for the younger guests, or dancing away to Caribbean music for the adults! The Iberostar Playa Alameda Hotel also has numerous sporting facilities which can be enjoyed either on site or at the nearby Playa de Varadero.
If you're looking to simply lie back and relax, the hotel has a swimming pool and beauty salon offering a full range of treatments, where you can simply unwind before an evening meal at one of the hotel's many restaurants, or perhaps even a visit to the nightclub? Cuisine here is truly magnificent and includes both buffet and a la carte options from around the globe. There's also a relaxing bar area, serving premium brand drinks, where you can kick back and watch the world go by over a cool refreshing drink.
For holidays that have it all head to Varadero; let loveholidays.com help you plan your next holiday with an extensive collection of hotels from the Arenas Doradas to the Be Live Las Morlas and much more! Book online with loveholidays.com and save!
- Iberostar Playa Alameda boasts a large outdoor swimming pool and one indoor pool Along with a special pool for children The beach is right in front of the hotel where guests can practice water sports Enjoy the crystal water or just relax on a comfortable sun bed Daily animation for adults and children Mini Club service for ages 4 to 12 Aerobics Billiards Table tennis Chess Beach volleyball Darts Archery Tennis Gym Windsurfing Kayaking Pedalos Snorkelling Bike rental Water polo* Beginners' diving classes
A range of spa & wellness services including
- a sauna Jacuzzi, and massage Some activities incur charge
All Inclusive accommodation. Iberostar Playa Alameda has several dining choices including a superb main buffet-style restaurant with show cooking and three specialty restaurants. Cocktails, ice creams, snacks, coffee and teas, soft drinks and plenty more refreshments are found at the hotel's 4 bars, including the Lobby Bar, the Disco, and the pool and beach bars. There is a varied entertainment programme every night courtesy of the entertainment team, with shows performed every evening, and music in the Disco until the wee hours.
The All-Inclusive option allows delicious food, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages 24 hours a day (national and international alcoholic beverages from 9am through 2 am). Most non-motorized sports are included as well as diving lessons for beginners in the pool of the Hotel, and there is a range of preferential discounts on some sports activities.
- Snacks, Snack Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Breakfast, Buffet, Main Restaurant (Las Alamedas), Daily: 07:00 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet, Main Restaurant (Las Alamedas), Daily: 13:00 - 15:00.
- Dinner, Buffet, Main Restaurant (Las Alamedas), Daily: 18:30 - 22:00.
- Breakfast, Buffet; Continental, Restaurant, Daily: 10:00 - 12:00.
- Lunch, Buffet; International, Restaurant, Daily: 12:30 - 16:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Italian; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Don Alfredo), Daily: 18:30 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Seafood; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Bucanero), Daily: 18:30 - 22:00.
- Dinner, A la Carte; Reservations Required, Restaurant (Romantico - Gourmet), Daily: 18:30 - 22:00.
- Ice Cream, Snack Bar (Ice cream Saloon), Daily: 11:00 - 17:00.
- Late Snacks, Snack Bar (Only soft drinks), Daily: 23:00 - 07:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; International, Bar (Santiago), Daily: 17:00 - 01:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; International, Bar (Bucanero), Daily: 10:00 - 16:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; International, Snack Bar (Ice cream Saloon), Daily: 11:00 - 17:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; International, Lobby Bar (Los Vitrales), Daily: 08:00 - 01:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol; International, Bar (Theatre), Daily: 19:00 - 00:00.
- Tennis; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Basketball; Watersports (non-motorised); Entertainment; Live entertainment; Darts; Mini Club; Aerobics; Jacuzzi; Sauna; Fitness Centre.
The Iberostar Playa Alameda features 391 spacious double rooms with full en-suite bathroom with hair dryer, phone, Satellite television, in-room music, air conditioning, mini bar that is restocked every two days, iron and ironing board, coffee making machine, CD player, parasols and safe. Double rooms can accommodate up to 4 people and can be booked for single use. All rooms have a large balcony or terrace with delightful views of the ocean or the tropical gardens.
La Habana 150 km Capital of Cuba with historic colonial city center national museum promenade Capitol harbour and great cultural offers of art galleries concerts and nightlife.
Rates are exclusive to European Union passport holders only.
24-hour reception and concierge service, currency exchange, tour desk, 24 hour Internet room, room service from 11 am to 7 pm, conference room for up to 150 people, wedding facilities and planning, event catering, laundry/dry cleaning, medical assistance available, and complementary parking.
To make booking a holiday at Iberostar Playa Alameda Hotel in Varadero easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Iberostar Playa Alameda Hotel with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Cuba's premier holiday beach resort and tourist Mecca, Varadero is situated on a spit of land that reaches out into the Atlantic, a two-hour drive to the east of Havana. Varadero is internationally known for its transparent waters and beautiful setting, and is the largest resort complex in the Caribbean, with more than 50 hotels. Growing numbers of sun-seeking European, Canadian and American holidaymakers flock to Veradero for the warm aquamarine waters, sun and fun that are afforded by all-inclusive packages. There are 23 world-renowned dive spots along this 13-mile (about 21km) stretch of beach, not to mention numerous restaurants, cabaret spots, nightclubs, water and land sport opportunities, a skydiving centre, golf courses, and much more.
There are over 30 dive sites around the holiday destination of Varadero and dive centres offering dive courses. Deep sea fishing, windsurfing, parasailing, kayaking and sailing are all offered. Land-based activities include golf, skydiving and bowling.
Most tourists take advantage of the all-inclusive tourist packages offered by the hotel complexes where food is served buffet-style, and many of these hotels offer their buffets to non-guests as well. Outside of the resorts there are various options. Private restaurants (paladares) in people's houses are not allowed in Valadero and all restaurants are government-owned. In Varadero town there is everything from market food stalls and fast food outlets to sit-down restaurants.
There are many bars in Varadero offering live music, cabaret shows are popular, and dance clubs and discos in the town cater to Cubans and holidaymakers alike. The hotels have nightly entertainment, with lots of Cuban music, dancing and cocktails on offer.
Varadero's largest shopping complex is Plaza America where fancy boutiques and all manner of shops cater to American-style consumerism - holidaymakers looking for a spending spree will not be disappointed. There are a number of artisan markets that sell a wide variety of souvenirs along Avenue 1. For cigars the Casa del Habano sells excellent quality cigars.
This is not the real Cuba, but an attempt to gain hard currency by selling the very beautiful white sand beaches in a controlled tourist environment. The resort is largely exclusive and Cubans are generally not allowed to stay in the hotels. Many visitors do not stray far from their package tour hotels, and miss out on many opportunities to explore the town.
Plug TypeVoltage 115V 60Hz
This week's weather forecast
Hotel address : Las Morlas, km 18,5, Punta Hicacos, Varadero, Cuba, 42200
Please wait while we load the map for Iberostar Playa Alameda Hotel
Questions and Answers about Iberostar Playa Alameda Hotel
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Flight and hotel, presumably this does not include food or drinks 1 Answer
This property is all inclusive, this means food and drinks are included.
Added 2 years ago.
By Lisa.Weldon, loveholidays.com team member