CUC: Cuban convertible peso
Cuba Holidays 2020
Our Cuba holidays offer a glorious choice of resorts and a rich cultural experience. Cuba blends the historical French, African, Jamaican and American influences of its past into a Caribbean island paradise of golden sandy beaches, old colonial architecture and colourful classic cars.
What type of holiday does Cuba offer?
A holiday to Cuba offers the ultimate in relaxation as you sit back on white sandy beaches, mojito in hand, while the sun sets over the glistening ocean.
Havana is where you are most likely to land, and it’s definitely worth exploring this bustling city. It is stunningly colourful, and a great way to see the city is to take a tour in a classic vintage convertible.
You can get a great sense of the history of Cuba by visiting the Museo de la Revolución, popping into the fortress of La Cabana, or going on a walking tour.
If you want a break from city life, Varadero is Cuba’s largest beach resort and offers pure relaxation with stunning beaches, fresh seafood and plenty of salsa.
For a paradisiacal island retreat, Cayo Coco is the place to be. Connected to Cuba via a causeway, the island is an ideal location for snorkelling with its bright coral reefs and clear blue sea.
Cuba is great for:
- All inclusive holidays - Cuba offers some great all inclusive package holidays, perfect if you’re looking for a cheap beach break with the family. Some top tips for family-friendly resorts include Hotel Playa Caleta Salsa Club or the Melia Varadero.
- Family holidays - Cuba’s huge range of resorts often offer children’s pools, kid’s clubs and entertainment so that the little ones never get bored!
- Cheap holidays - Cuba is a great option for a summer holiday as you can fall into the local’s relaxed way of life while catching some rays. Some of the most popular beaches include Playa Los Flamencos and Varadero.
Cuba at a glance
Discover the best beaches
We love Cayo Coco and Varadero Beach for their sweeping white sands
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
An eclectic night scene & some of the best rum in the world
Must-visit historical sites
Habana Vieja - Havana's Old Town is a Latin American historical highlight
Cultural hotspot not to miss
Visit Havana for its stunning art & bohemian bars
Perfect for watersports
The clear Caribbean waters are perfect for diving
Explore the city
Cuban architecture gives you a glimpse into the eclectic local culture
Top resorts in Cuba
As Cuba’s biggest beach resort, Varadero has been a favourite of tourists from all over the world for some time …from £506 pp
-->--> Havana holidays offer it all – fantastic music, great food, wonderful weather and beautiful beaches. …from £522 pp
If you like island life then a cheap holiday to Cayo Guillermo delivers a double dose. This idyllic resort is …from £584 pp
Jet off to paradise with a holiday to Cuba’s tropical Cayo Coco island. With breathtaking white sandy beaches, clear blue …from £638 pp
Miramar in Cuba, Caribbean …from £621 pp
Vedado in Cuba, Caribbean …from £621 pp
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Things to do in Cuba
Cuba is a wonderful island in the Caribbean that has a plethora of history and culture that surrounds it. In fact, the island is still under communist rule, making it a one a kind to experience a Cuba holiday. The lively atmosphere can be felt throughout the island. Often known for its salsa clubs and production of cigars, a trip to Cuba has so much to offer its visitors. There are of course beautiful beaches and landscapes to be seen here as well as historical and cultural museums.
Great things to do in Cuba include:
- Cayo Largo del Sur
- Vinales Valley
- Museum of the Revolution
- Topes de Collantes
- Gran Teatro de La Habana
- Che Guevara Mausoleum
- Jose Marti Memorial
- Zapata Peninsula
By day, Cuba has an array of contemporary art scenes that outdo many cultural hubs across the world.
- The fabulous UNESCO heritage site of Old Havana is a plaza constructed in the 16th century and surrounded by interesting architecture. Originally used for military and official ceremonies, Old Havana is now home to attractions like the colourful Plaza de Armas Book Market, where you can wander the stalls, or just sit and people-watch.
- The National Theatre, built in 1838, is a treasured icon of Cuban culture, and is now the home base of the Cuban National Ballet and many interesting dance shows.
- While in Havana, you should also make time to explore Cuba's oldest fort, Castillo de la Real Fuerza, and the fascinating new shipwreck museum.
- In Trinidad, culture vultures will love the ancient town, with its quaint cobbled streets leading to Spanish colonial ruins. Trinidad is registered as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and its remaining elegant mansions are now interesting museums.
What our local experts say
The true taste of Cuba: to Mojitos and beyond
The ultimate beach destination, Cuba boasts high temperatures year-round and enviable sugary beaches in abundance. A sun-kissed country that stuns with its unmatched beauty, Cuba is a vibrant cocktail of emotions. The heat is running through the veins of its locals who are as passionate as the waves embracing the ...Continue reading
How to plan the ideal Cuba escape
When it comes to the Caribbean islands, Cuba is definitely a must-see destination. Not only is it a beautiful island full of history and culture, but it is also a totally unique island that is unlike any other. Being an island that has been under communist rule for some time ...
10 unmissable things to see in Cuba
Cuba sits near the top of the list as one of the most visited islands in the Caribbean. Thanks to its rich history and culture, the biggest island in the Caribbean attracts an abundance of tourists every year. A visit to Cuba never fails to fascinate and that is due ...
Your Cuba questions answered
A lot of Cuba’s best beaches can be found in Cayo Coco or Cayo Largo. But don’t rule out Varadero either!
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes