- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Villa Dafne is part of a villa-speckled holiday complex, so you get a few extras like a pool table and lobby. To venture further afield, just walk 15 minutes to the lively ... Continue reading
The Villa Dafne is part of a villa-speckled holiday complex, so you get a few extras like a pool table and lobby. To venture further afield, just walk 15 minutes to the lively centre of Hersonissos.
A private swimming pool pairs up with the Villa Dafne. A lounger-topped sun terrace sits alongside, as well as a pint-sized garden with a barbecue area.
With their sleek lines and cookies-and-cream detailing, the bedrooms have an L.A. style to them. The lounge, meanwhile, is a cosy space, while the sleek kitchen is all dark units and stainless steel.
- Satellite TV with news channels
- Reception at villa complex
- Bar with pool table and internet on complex
- Air-conditioning in 2 bedrooms and the lounge - charged per room
- Maid service and linen change twice a week
Private pool: 7.5x4.5m, 0.9-1.7m deep
- Split level villa with ground and first floor
- 1 double and 2 twin first floor bedrooms
- Open-plan ground floor lounge with kitchen and dining area
- Ground floor toilet
To make booking a holiday at Villa Dafne in Hersonissos easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Villa Dafne with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above. Package holidays to Villa Dafne are available from Thomson .
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.89
This week's weather forecast
Questions and Answers about Villa Dafne
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.