Couples holidays and romantic getaways 2021
Nothing says romance like a couples holiday that gives you the opportunity to spend quality time together away from life’s hassles.
Enjoy the pleasure of your partner’s company in rejuvenating surroundings and make space for fun, relaxation and living in the moment.
Perhaps you're looking for a very special Valentine's Day getaway? Whatever it is, let loveholidays make finding your next getaway easy. Explore your options by best price, the ease that comes with all inclusive or the best location for long walks on the beach. As well as some top tips for some of our favourite destinations.
Why book Couples holidays
Couples escapes allow you all the time for sunset cocktails & seaview dinners
Rest & relaxation
Enjoy a spa treatment or two for the ultimate in relaxation
Fine dining scene
Make sure you book a few dinners out & sample the best local food on offer
Cheap Couples Holidays
All Inclusive Couples Holidays
All inclusive getaways are the perfect way to fully immerse yourself in the moment. With all your meals, drinks and extras taken care of, it means you can concentrate on staring into each other’s eyes.
Couples Beach Holidays
Nothing is more exotic than a sunset stroll along a tropical beach with that special someone. So, if sun, sea and sand are what you need, look no further.
Most popular Couples hotels
Your guide to Couples holidays
Best Balearic island for couples
The Balearic Islands are diverse with something to suit every pair.
Majorca, largest of the Balearic Islands, is a haven for a variety of options while spending quality time together. Things to see and do on Majorca include:
- 262 beaches, giving you plenty of options for secluded days on golden sand.
- The stunning Serra de Tramuntana mountain range is a gift for those who like to hike and explore nature.
- The more sedate can enjoy a charming picnic in one of Majorca’s stunning vineyards.
Menorca, as the quietest of the Balearics, is a superb escape for pairs who want peace and tranquillity. Things to see and do include:
- Enjoy inspiring historical sites and wonderful trails for scenic walks, cycles or horseback rides.
- Food in Menorca is particularly divine, especially the seafood, making it the ideal place to splash out on a fresh lobster dinner.
- Menorca is home to some stunning pink sand beaches that are rarely crowded.
If you’re the type to party the night away, then the clubbing capital of Ibiza is for you.
Treat yourselves to an all inclusive spa break in Playa d’en Bossa for all night partying and all day pampering. Ibiza is an island of two halves, you can balance relaxation and action with a cocktail in one hand and the sun tan lotion in the other.
Whatever you are looking for, the Balearic Islands offer the perfect setting for any pair of lovebirds.
Best Canary island for couples
- Costa Adeje, known for its chic atmosphere.
- The capital Santa Cruz is a bustling cosmopolitan city with stunning historical architecture and also boasts the pristine white sands of Playa de Las Teresitas beach.
- If it is nightlife you are searching for then head for Playa de las Américas. This part of the island is teeming with enough bustling night spots to take you from early evening through to early morning.
- Whether you hike or take a mountain car, visiting the peak of Mount Teide is a must. As Spain’s highest summit, the volcanic mount lies at the heart of Teide national park and makes for an exhilarating viewpoint.
Lanzarote is another great grownup travel option. Virtually a work of art, its architecture and attractions are largely the work of artist César Manrique, offering a unique blend of nature and design.
Things to see and do in Lanzarote include:
- Costa Teguise is great for all inclusive beach breaks and is just 15 minutes from the cosmopolitan capital Arrecife, the ideal spot for top shopping and fine dining.
- Hire a car and explore Lanzarote’s lunar landscape.
- Wander through the unique César Manrique cactus garden in Guatiza.
- Enjoy dinner in the enchanting volcanic cave of Jameos del Agua and take a salacious dip in the La Charca de La Larca lagoon.
You’ll be simply spoiled for choice in the Canaries.
What our local experts say
Top 8 cheap holiday destinations for couples
Want a romantic holiday on a budget? Feel like bask on a stunning beach somewhere hot? Or fancy exploring a new city with your partner? Whatever you’re looking for, we’ve got you covered! You don’t need to break the bank to enjoy an unforgettable holiday for two ...
Best beaches in Croatia
Croatia is one of the hottest destinations for 2020 summer holidays. The stunning coastline, dotted with more than a thousand islands, is lined with gorgeous beaches where you can relax, party or have fun with the kids. Many of these beaches, which are usually pebbly coves, backed by pine forest ...
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 14:39 12 April 2021