Escape on a Costa Blanca holiday in 2021
Known as the ‘white coast’ for its pristine sandy beaches, holidays on the Costa Blanca promise shimmering seas, year-round sun and a surprising amount of adventure too.
Irresistible package deals and all-inclusive resorts make the Costa Blanca a popular getaway. However, this picture-perfect coastline in southeastern Spain has far more to fill your time than lazy days alone. Factor in traditional villages, wild nature parks, magnificent history and lively nightlife, and a Costa Blanca holiday might just shoot to the top of your wish list.
Fantastic Resorts on the Costa Blanca
Balanced on the edge of the Mediterranean Sea, the Costa Blanca is a perfect seaside escape. Leave your worries behind at a beach resort where every little detail is taken care of, from the delicious food to late-night entertainment. Top resorts can be found in Benidorm, Alicante, Altea, Torrevieja and Calpe.
Why book Costa Blanca holidays
Amazing all inclusive resorts
Benidorm is a popular all inclusive holiday choice
Discover the best beaches
Costa Blanca is brimming with soft golden sand beaches
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Benidorm is home to buzzing bars and clubs, perfect for a night out
Sample the local food
Alicante has an exciting food scene, think paella and sangria
Cultural hotspot not to miss
Denia has a fascinating Moorish influence, including the hilltop Denia Castle
Rest & relaxation
Quiet Albir is the ultimate chill out spot
Top resorts in Costa Blanca
Known for its epic nightlife, magnificent beaches and popular hotels, holidays in Benidorm promise excitement and indulgence in equal measure. …From £89 per person
Set on the sunny tip of Spain’s southeastern coast, a holiday in Alicante never disappoints. Pack your bags for an …From £110 per person
With around 12 miles of coastline, the town of Torrevieja has plenty of golden sand to keep even the fussiest …From £128 per person
El Campello in Costa Blanca, SpainFrom £135 per person
Sink into Mediterranean bliss on holiday in Albir, the Spanish resort where scenic surrounds and top notch nightlife are always …From £151 per person
Fringed by sandy beaches, Calpe is best known for the Rock of Ifach, an imposing ocean outcrop. Away from the …From £120 per person
Most popular Costa Blanca hotels
Flamingo Beach Resort Adult-Only (ex. Marconfort Essence)
Benidorm, Costa Blanca
Your guide to Costa Blanca holidays
Top 5 things to do on the Costa Blanca
Costa Blanca holidays offer a treasure trove of sightseeing, culture and quaint Spanish towns.
- Alicante buzzes with waterfront restaurants and museums galore. The crowning glory is Santa Bárbara Castle, perched high on Mount Benacantil with a fabulous outlook over the city.
- Benidorm’s charming Old Town is a must-see. Wander the cobbled streets past churches, parks, boutiques and tapas bars, before relaxing in the central plaza with beautiful bay views.
- Surround yourself with history in Dénia, where Moorish influences can be seen in the unmissable Dénia Castle and Archaeological Museum. A favourite of writers and artists.
- Nicknamed the ‘Santorini of Spain’, the hilly town of Altea is an idyllic warren of white-washed houses. Wander to the top for ocean panoramas and to marvel at the iconic blue-domed church.
- A natural oasis awaits in Elche. Not only is the city home to the lush Huerto del Cura gardens, but also boasts the largest palm grove in all of Europe at Parque El Palmeral.
Adventure on the Costa Blanca
Forget lazy days on the beach, it’s time to seek out the memorable thrills the Costa Blanca has in store.
- Outside Dénia, Montgó Natural Park attracts walkers, cyclists and wildlife lovers from far and wide. If you’re up for a challenge, the spectacular panorama from Montgó mountain is well worth the climb.
- The Costa Blanca coastline is a diver’s dream. Shipwrecks adorn the seas around Murcia, Alicante’s waters are dotted with sea caves and the Mediterranean marine life is a riot of colour.
- If you prefer to keep above water, why not set sail off the white coast on your very own kite surf? Santa Pola’s gusty offshore winds make it perfect for beginners and pros alike.
- In Calpe, thrill seekers can test their nerves to summit the impressive Calpe Rock. The sheer climb isn’t for the faint hearted, but the sense of accomplishment is almost as special as the view.
- For an adventure without the adrenaline rush, step into Mal Menor for a healing mud bath. The largest salt water lake in Europe, its warm waters and clay deposits offer therapeutic properties.
What our local experts say
Top hotels to stay in Costa Blanca
Spain’s Costa Blanca has been a firm favourite for many tourists over the years. Sandy beaches, a hot climate and plenty for the whole family to do, it’s clear to see why it has been and continues to be a holiday destination hit. The Costa Blanca stretches along the ...Continue reading
Family guide to Benidorm
There’s simply nowhere better to enjoy a family holiday in the sun than Benidorm, right in the heart of the gorgeous Costa Blanca. It’s got some of the best beaches on the Mediterranean, theme parks and water parks to keep kids entertained, and loads of child-friendly places to ...
Top 10 places for a spring holiday
Winter is on the way out, so why not celebrate by planning your spring holiday? Lower prices, no crowds and plenty of sunshine make spring the perfect time to get away for a break! Whether you want to go hiking in Crete, soak up the sun in Dubai, or chill ...
Costa Blanca weather
Your Costa Blanca questions answered
The Costa Blanca offers year-round sunshine with hot summers and comfortable winters. May to June and September to October tend to have the most comfortable weather, but the winter months offer the best package deals.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 22:30 11 April 2021