Costa Adeje Holidays 2021
Blue Flag beaches, boutique hotels and brilliant day trips make Costa Adeja holidays a cut above your average Canary Islands getaway.
As one of Tenerife’s most upscale resorts, you’ll be well placed for luxury holidays in Costa Adeje. Award-winning restaurants and one-of-a-kind adventures are all up for grabs. Venturing there with kids? Costa Adeje breaks benefit from numerous family-friendly attractions, including epic Siam Park. What’s more, it’s within throwing distance of buzzing Playa de las Américas, making it an ideal holiday destination for groups.
Shopping in Costa Adeje
Whether you want to pick up some souvenirs or shop for discounted designer gear, Costa Adeje is the perfect place for retail therapy. Centro Comercial Plaza del Duque is a popular mall minutes from the beach, while Siam Mall has many well-known stores. For local handicrafts, head to Costa Adeje Market on Thursday or Saturday mornings.
Why book Costa Adeje holidays
Discover the best beaches
Playa del Duque and Playa Fanabe are favourites
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Glamorous cocktail bars and buzzing nightclubs
Fun water parks
Aqualand Costa Adeje and Siam Park are close by
Perfect for watersports
Hit the beach and try out thrilling watersports
Explore the local markets
Pick up a bargain or a gift for back home
Try whale and dolphin watching in Costa Adeje
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Costa Adeje holidays
Top 5 things to do in Costa Adeje
World-class water parks and day trips to active volcanoes are just some of the things you can look forward to on package holidays to Costa Adeje.
- You’ll feel like you’ve been transported to South East Asia at Siam Park! The huge water park is Costa Adeje’s most famous attraction and boasts the largest number of Thai buildings outside Thailand!
- Costa Adeje sits right next to Tenerife’s best nightlife spot - Playa de las Américas. Why not have an evening out along the lively Verónicas strip?
- It’s only a scenic 50 minute ferry ride to reach La Gomera from Tenerife. The second smallest island in the Canaries, it’s virtually untouched. Hike up volcanoes, explore lush rainforests or laze around on its pristine beaches.
- Tenerife’s waters are rich in marine life. Consider embarking on a whale and dolphin watching boat tour. You’re almost guaranteed to see bottlenose dolphins and pilot whales, no matter the time of year!
- Teide National Park is one of the top attractions in Tenerife. 40 minutes from Costa Adeje by car, it’s home to the magnificent Mount Teide - an active volcano and Spain’s highest peak.
Outdoor adventures in Costa Adeje
For fresh sea air and stunning landscapes, place Costa Adeje’s exciting outdoor activities on your holiday itinerary.
- Pull on your hiking boots and make your way to Hell’s Canyon (Barranco del Infierno). The dramatic gorge features amazing rock formations and fantastic flora and fauna.
- Another natural formation worth a visit is Roque del Conde. The mountain just above Costa Adeje features a distinctive flat top and can be reached via numerous scenic hiking trails.
- Mount Teide dominates Tenerife’s skyline. If you’re keen to get up close to the huge peak, hop in your hire car or join an organised trip. A cable car takes you halfway up and it’s then a short walk to the summit.
- Cheap holidays to Costa Adeje give you plenty of opportunity for water sports. You’ll find numerous vendors at Puerto Colón, with options ranging from parasailing to jetskiing.
- An extra unique way to see Costa Adeje’s top sites is on an open-air tuk tuk tour. Hop from beach to beach or travel out of town to one of the island’s beautiful banana plantations.
What our local experts say
Top 10 holiday destinations with toddlers
We’ve come up with the top ten holiday destinations for going on holiday with your toddler. These resorts have safe, toddler-friendly beaches, so you can relax knowing that your little one can enjoy making sandcastles and paddling in safety. Many have special attractions – such as nature reserves with ...Continue reading
7 fantastic days in and around Costa Adeje
When it comes to finding the perfect place to relax on the south coast of Tenerife, it doesn’t get much better than Costa Adeje. This resort offers fantastic accommodation, beautiful beaches, sumptuous restaurants and designer shopping to fill up your holiday hours. It’s also well located close to ...
Most popular Costa Adeje hotels
Costa Adeje weather
Your Costa Adeje questions answered
Tenerife has a sub-tropical climate, meaning it’s hot and dry all year round. Summer is when temperatures peak, making it a popular time for a Costa Adeje holiday.
Top Costa Adeje hotels
5 Star Hotels
- Bahia Del Duque Resort
- Iberostar Grand el Mirador
- Iberostar Selection Sabila
- Iberostar Selection Anthelia
- Adrian Hoteles Jardines de Nivaria
- Sheraton La Caleta Resort & Spa Luxe
- GF Gran Costa Adeje
- Vincci La Plantacion Del Sur Hotel
- Gran Tacande Wellness & Relax
- Melia Jardines del Teide
- Iberostar Grand Salome
- Royal Garden Villas
- Hotel Suite Villa María
- Baobab Suites
- Royal Hideaway Corales Suites by Barcelo
- Royal Hideaway Corales Beach by Barcelo - Adults only
- GF Victoria
4 Star Hotels
- GF Isabel
- Hovima Atlantis
- HOVIMA La Pinta Beachfront Family Hotel
- Sunlight Bahia Principe Tenerife
- H10 Costa Adeje Palace
- Jacaranda Hotel
- Be Live Experience La Nina
- Hotel Colon Guanahani Adults Only
- Iberostar Las Dalias Hotel
- LABRANDA Suites Costa Adeje
- H10 Gran Tinerfe
- Iberostar Bouganville Playa
- Tagoro Family & Fun
- Jardin Tropical
- GF Fanabe
- Guayarmina Princess - Adults Only
- Bahía Princess
- Hovima Costa Adeje
- Sunlight Bahia Principe Costa Adeje
- Chatur Playa Real Resort
- Flamingo Suites
- Lagos De Fanabe
- Flamingo Beach Mate
3 Star Hotels
- Laguna Park I Apartments
- Parque Del Sol
- HOVIMA Santa Maria
- El Duque
- HOVIMA Jardin Caleta
- Malibu Park
- Sol Sun Beach
- Villa Adeje Beach
- Panoramica Heights
- Playa Olid Apartments
- Sunset Harbour Club by Diamond Resorts
- Neptuno Aparthotel
- Yucca Park Aparthotel
- Los Olivos Beach Resort
- Sunset Bay Club by Diamond Resorts
- Pueblo Torviscas
- Royal Sunset Beach Club by Diamond Resorts
- Regency Torviscas Apartments Suites
- LABRANDA Bahia Fanabe
- Puerto Colon Club
2 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 03:50 25 February 2021