- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
The Villa Theaya is in a tranquil spot, making it the perfect choice for those looking for peace and quiet. It's not cut off, either - it's just a five-minute drive to the village ... Continue reading
The Villa Theaya is in a tranquil spot, making it the perfect choice for those looking for peace and quiet. It’s not cut off, either – it’s just a five-minute drive to the village of Nissaki.
Panoramic sea views come courtesy of the pool, which has a terrace dotted with sunloungers. You’ll also find an al fresco dining area with a built-in barbecue out here.
Stylish and modern, the Villa Theaya offers up ivory-painted rooms with large picture windows. In total, the villa can sleep up to eight people, making it a great choice for larger groups.
- Washing machine
- Iron and board
- DVD player
Private pool: 4.5x9m, 0.95-1.85m deep
- Upper floor:
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath and shower, doors lead to the veranda
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and living room with doors to pool terrace
- Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath and shower, doors lead to the terrace
- 2 twin bedrooms with en suite shower rooms and doors to the terrace
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms, at a charge
To make booking a holiday at Theaya Villa in Nissaki easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Theaya Villa with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Plug TypeVoltage 220V 50Hz
€1 = £0.89
This week's weather forecast
Questions and Answers about Theaya Villa
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.