Cheap holidays 2019
Finding your ideal low cost holiday is easy. Pick one or more destinations, or simply leave it blank and let our search engine do the rest for you, as it finds your perfect holiday at the best possible price.
Simply sort by lowest price or set your maximum budget and then tailor your search to find the low cost holiday that has everything to suit you and your savings.
With ATOL protection, low deposits and monthly payments, you’re protected from shock expenditure abroad, allowing you to kick back and enjoy your break.
Low cost holidays
We offer low cost holidays to many of the top short-haul destinations (think Benidorm and Majorca) and beyond. It's simple to find a holiday you love when the price tags are so appealing. From a range of top deals, across a variety of different types of holidays, booking a low cost holiday with loveholidays makes a lot of sense! Read on for a little inspiration, or jump right into your search for a cheap break.
Cheap family deals
Looking to treat the whole family to a cheap holiday in 2019? There are some fantastic affordable family holidays out there to suit any price tag, some of our favourites include the heroines of the Canaries: Tenerife and Lanzarote.
You can find breaks at great prices. This involves picking just the right time to fly and making the most of the kids' school holidays. An all inclusive family holiday is also a great way to keep hungry kids happy whilst you spend time catching up on some hard-earned rays of sunshine. Try out some of these destinations:
Cheap deals in the next four weeks
Got a sudden urge for a holiday in 2019, but need somewhere that won’t break the bank? Our low-cost holidays offer you some of the best holiday deals and discounts on hotels and flights, in some of the best holiday destinations all over the world.
Most popular hotels
Club Cala Romani Hotel
Cales de Majorca, Majorca
Blue Sea Club Marthas Resort
Cala d'Or, Majorca
Grande Real Santa Eulalia Resort
BH Mallorca Hotel (Adults only)
Gran Hotel Bali
Benidorm, Costa Blanca
Hotel Marrakech le Sangho Privilege
Finding the best price for your holiday
Our unique combination of search options enables you to filter down to the things that really matter, while keeping costs down.
Sort by lowest price and compare prices on the options that suit you best. Then filter in what matters to you most, like star ratings, average temperature and even TripAdvisor reviews. Then add the specifics that will really make your holiday perfect using filters like:
- air conditioning, bars, beauty treatments, disabled facilities, gym, massage, satellite TV, WiFi
- Indoor pool, outdoor pool, Infinity pool, kids pool, pool bar, water slides
Finding a deal on flights
Booking flights as early as possible is often the best way to get the best price but there is sometimes a chance for a last minute deal or a flash sale on certain airlines and routes.
Like many other industries the flights industry is all about supply and demand, the less seats they have to offer, the more expensive they become, so those looking for a more affordable holiday are often better off getting in there early.
Again, flexibility on dates and departure airport are key and our and our destination-less search can help you there. If you don’t have a date or destination in mind, simply hit search and you’ll get results back showing you the best possible holidays deals first.
So, three golden rules for finding a good flight price are:
- Book early – while the airline still has a large number of seats to sell.
- Be flexible on your departure day. Certain weekdays are often less expensive than weekends
- Consider all the departure options and airlines – don’t neglect the lesser known airport and airlines.
Getting deals on destinations
Finding the most economical time to visit your chosen destination is often a balancing act of when you want to go, how long for and how far into the future.
Be flexible and commit as early as you can. Though sometimes there’s a last minute holiday bargain to be had.
Destinations in Europe
You can also take advantage of the ‘shoulder season’ in the Caribbean where the weather is fine but the prices on flights and hotels drop a little, we recommend:
Keeping holiday costs low
So, you’re pretty sure when and where you want to go and you think the price is great but you don’t have all the information yet. Some simple research using the list below will make sure there isn't any unexpected expenditure in resort and allow you to fully relax and enjoy your getaway.
- Currency exchange rates – Shop around on the best deals on cash and check if your credit cards are a help or a hindrance in the destination of your choice.
- Check to see if there are any mandatory taxes or charges for entering, leaving or gaining a visa for the country of your choice.
- Check on the cost of living in your destination, how much is a meal for your party going to cost?
- Check the details of your accommodation type and board basis and make sure you know about any limitations to what’s included if at all. Familiarise yourself with the cost of any additional facilities or services provided by your hotel or resort.