GBP: British pound
Channel Islands Holidays
Fancy a short trip close to home? With holidays to the Channel Islands, you can still get that holiday feeling and you won’t have to travel very far to get it. Situated in the English Channel, just off the coast of France, the Channel Islands offer influences from both Britain and France. The largest island, Jersey, is best known for its pleasant beaches and dramatic cliffs. Whilst Guernsey is yet another firm favourite among travellers. Other Channel Islands include Alderney, Sark and Herm.
Things to do in Jersey
Jersey may be small but it packs a punch. There’s loads of things you can get stuck into over a long weekend on the island.
- Visit the Botanic Gardens at Semares Manor - great for tranquil walks with the whole family. These privately owned gardens also include a children’s play area, a rural life museum, gift shop and a plant centre.
- Admire Mount Orgueil Castle - overlooking the harbour of Gorey, this castle offers epic views once you reach the top. Plus, you can learn even more about its history on a guided tour.
- Enjoy walks at Beauport Beach - this stunning beach gives you a delightful view of turquoise waters against lush, green lands. Typical Jersey style! Enjoy a dip in the summer months or refreshing walks during other times of the year.
Things to do in Guernsey
If you choose Guernsey as your next holiday destination. You’ll find plenty of fun things to do and see on the island.
- Visit Victor Hugo’s House - this is where the French literary writer lived during his exile from France. Take a guided tour and enjoy a trip to the past as you explore each room of this quaint home.
- Hike out in nature - there’s loads of green space on Guernsey, so make the most of it with a rejuvenating hike, you’ll be rewarded with lovely views.
- Don’t miss the Little Chapel - created by Brother Deodat who had plans to create mini versions of the grotto and basilica at Lourdes.
A range of exciting activities
Channel Islands holidays will have you out and about and exploring. Rent a bike and discover the hidden treasure of the islands, or you might prefer to head out into the sea and sail around the coast. Hiking and walking are also popular activities in the Channel Islands. Couples, friends and families will love just what the Channel Islands offer.
Channel Islands weather
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 22:38 12 April 2021