Holidays in Kissimmee
Kissimmee is a brilliant holiday resort from which to enjoy all the theme parks that Florida has to offer.
You will find that Kissimmee holidays in Florida attract a large variety of visitors throughout the year, with the warmest and most popular times being May to September.
The Old Town resort has a great range of old style diners, amusements, shops and rides. When you visit the Old Town you will feel like you have stepped back in time and it is a pleasant break from the large theme parks.
The eating options on holiday here are huge, as are the portions! You can choose from buffet “all you can eat” restaurants or fast food outlets, and you will also find a range of diners offering cuisine from all over the world.
Shopping is fantastic, from the shops in the Old Town to the outlet malls dotted around the resort; you will find many discounted prices in the malls.
Getting ready for your holiday to Kissimmee and need ideas on what you can do and see? Loveholidays.com is here to help.
- The east coast beaches of the Atlantic Ocean are about an hour’s drive from Kissimmee where you can relax, unwind and enjoy the beautiful weather
- The beaches of the Atlantic Ocean provide the ideal setting for lounging, surfing or deep sea fishing
- To the west, the Gulf coast is approximately 90 minutes from Kissimmee where you can enjoy the golden, sandy beaches and the crystal blue waters
- Kissimmee is close to many of the theme parks in Orlando, for a family, fun-packed day out take a trip to Walt Disney World, Epcot, Universal Studios and Sea world
- Take a trip to the nearby waterparks, where you can enjoy the adrenaline pumping waterslides, or relax and float down the lazy river
- Experience Kissimmee’s Old Town where there are restaurants, amusement rides and speciality shops
In the area:
As Kissimmee is in central Florida there is no beach here, however there are a wide range of things to do nearby: - You can have a day of water action at the Wet and Wild® Water Park in Orlando where there are rides for children and big kids! - If you have hired a car on your family holiday then take a day trip to a beach in Clearwater or St Petersburg. - Bring out your inner spaceman at the Kennedy Space Centre, a fantastic day out for the whole family!
Theme park holidays
On holiday here, you have easy access to Walt Disney World Resort®, Universal Studios®, Busch Gardens® and Discovery Cove®. Some Kissimmee hotels have free transportation to the theme parks on a daily basis.
Loveholidays.com offers a range of accommodation in Florida, from hotels to private villas with their own pools. Search online today and book your holiday through Loveholidays.com.
Other popular destinations:
Is Florida the ultimate holiday destination for you? How about exploring the buzzing city of Miami for the holiday of a lifetime.