How about Caribbean holidays 2021 ?
Strings of white-sand beaches, numerous laidback cultures and some of the world’s most luxurious resorts await on holidays to the Caribbean.
Fans of blissful beach holidays will be in heaven in the Caribbean! The sun-soaked region is littered with dozens of dreamy islands, each one boasting its own unique culture, cuisine and history. It’s an oasis for both lively family getaways and luxurious escapes with your other half.
The world (or at least the ocean) is your oyster on Caribbean holidays. Spend your days bathing in balmy waters, setting sail to remote coves or delving into the deep during an unforgettable diving or snorkelling experience.
Culture in Caribbean
Beyond the sand, you’ll find a whirlwind of cultural, historic and foodie delights to enjoy on Caribbean breaks. Soak up Cuba’s Colonial history in dreamy Old Havana, explore lush coffee plantations in Jamaica or experience one of the region’s lively Spring carnivals.
Why book Caribbean holidays
Amazing all inclusive resorts
Sit back and relax in one of the Caribbean's beautiful beachfront resorts
Discover the best beaches
From Barbados's sandy powder-white sands to Jamaica's iconic 7-mile beach
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Parties are the life and soul of the Caribbean, dance to soca and dancehall and sip on dark or light rum
Sample the local food
Tasty jerk, leafy, green Callaloo and delicious curry and stew with a side of roti
Lush natural wonders
Refreshing waterfalls, lush mountains and fascinating caves make Caribbean holidays beautiful and action-packed
Rest & relaxation
The Caribbean is the perfect island escape for chilling out and putting your feet up
Most popular Caribbean hotels
Bahia Principe Grand Jamaica - All Inclusive
Runaway Bay, Jamaica
Your guide to Caribbean holidays
Top 5 things to do in the Caribbean
Caribbean holidays offer up dozens of activities, from lounging around on stunning beaches to touring intriguing landmarks.
- Beautiful beaches are the focus of most Caribbean getaways. The region has more than its fair share of white sand stretches featuring turquoise waters rich in marine life.
- Animal-lovers will be in their element on a Caribbean holiday! Snorkel with stingrays in the Cayman Islands, swim alongside turtles in Turks & Caicos or visit Big Major Cay in the Bahamas’ to meet its resident wild pigs.
- The Caribbean is teeming with fascinating heritage sites dating back hundreds of years. Soak up Spanish Colonial history in atmospheric Old Havana in Cuba. The UNESCO Nelson’s Dockyard in Antigua is also well-worth a wander.
- Mouth-watering cuisine with multiple global influences is everywhere in the Caribbean. Tuck into coconut-infused curries, aromatic stews and bowlfuls of tropical fruit.
- Those after luxury will love a package holiday in the Caribbean. Resorts with incredible amenities are everywhere, plus you’ll have a choice of opulent activities. Think spa days, private dinners and day trips to deserted coves...
Outdoor attractions in the Caribbean
Perfect temperatures and some of the most stunning scenery on the planet will ensure you spend all your time outdoors on Caribbean breaks.
- The Caribbean boasts vibrant coral reefs, dramatic drop offs and some amazing shipwrecks. Get up close with sharks in the Bahamas or see humpback whales in the Dominican Republic.
- Verdant nature reserves are abundant, including lush Vinales Valley in Cuba. Worth a visit for its views alone, it’s also the country’s primary tobacco-growing region.
- Fascinated by the subterranean? Discover dozens of awesome cave systems across the Caribbean! Harrison’s Cave in Barbados is glittering with stalactites, while Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin Islands hosts The Baths. Nestled beneath huge granite boulders, they were the inspiration behind Treasure Island.
- Keen hikers will find plenty of places to stretch their legs on Caribbean holidays. Tackle the towering Pitons in St Lucia or explore 350 kilometres of walking trails in Martinique.
- Head to Jamaica’s north coast to visit Dunn’s River Falls. The dramatic cascades are one of the country’s major natural landmarks and only minutes from Ochos Rios.
What our local experts say
5 Luxury places on a budget
Love luxury but think you don’t have the budget? Well, loveholidays is here to change your mind! These fabulous destinations offer holiday-makers all the luxury trimmings from infinity pools to exclusive charm – all without breaking the bank. So, if you want luxe for less, check out this list of ...Continue reading
Top things to do in Barbados
Ah the Caribbean… home to an eclectic mix of islands surrounded by sparkling waters and filled with tons of culture. Add stunning beaches, tasty dishes and a variety of landscapes into the mix and you start to think ‘what more could I wish for on a holiday?’ Out of many ...
How to plan the ideal Cuba escape
Planning on a trip to Cuba? Well, we’re here to help you with that! The Cuban streets reveal vehicles from the 1950s and pastel coloured Spanish-colonial buildings. As well as highlighting the past, Cuba is brimming with energy and excitement. Live music and salsa take over the streets at night ...
Your Caribbean questions answered
The best time for a Caribbean break is between December and May. This is outside the rainy season and when you’ll enjoy the driest weather.
Top Caribbean Destinations
Ready for your Caribbean getaway? Check out some of our top Caribbean holidays below!
- Boca Chica
- Cayo Largo
- Dickenson Bay
- Dominican Republic
- Five Islands
- Gros Islet
- Jolly Beach
- Juan Dolio
- La Romana
- Las Terrenas
- Long Bay
- Montego Bay
- Ocho Rios
- Punta Cana
- Rodney Bay
- Runaway Bay
- Santo Domingo
- St James
- St Lucia
- St Michael
- St Peter
- Uvero Alto
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 19:59 12 April 2021