Capri Holidays 2020
A glamorous island resort in southern Italy’s Campania region, Capri is the holiday destination of choice for the rich and famous.
Capri’s beautiful countryside, quaint cafés, high-fashion boutiques and luxury villas just ooze sophistication and opulence.
But the lush island’s white-washed architecture, sun-dappled terraces, citrus trees and secluded aquamarine coves also have a special appeal for families, couples and solo travellers. And you’ll be surprised at the cheap holidays to Capri we have available.
Consider staying near the Bay of Salerno in Capri Town, or reserve a room in a luxury boutique hotel in sleepy Anacapri, perched on a hilltop with panoramic views. In between these two main settlements are rugged coastal trails that look like they've come out of a painting, just waiting to be explored.
Capri holidays in 2020 will take you on a memorable journey through sun, sand and unparalleled luxury. When you visit Capri, you’ll never forget the sun-filled days and long, relaxed evenings, not to mention the fine dining at some of the world’s top restaurants.
Why book Capri holidays
Take a boat tour around the island
Lush natural wonders
Climb up Mount Solaro and enjoy the marvellous views fort he top
Discover the best beaches
Capri’s small beaches are carved into the rocky coast by wind and water!
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Capri holidays
Nicknamed the “the drawing room of the world”, the Piazzetta town square is where socialites, Hollywood stars, and European royalty come to see and be seen. One of the most popular things to do in Capri is to spot celebrities – from a respectable distance, of course.
- The plaza buzzes on warm summer nights, when tourists and well-dressed regulars alike are drawn into the festive, glamorous atmosphere. And at the centre of it all is the island’s Clock Tower, one of the largest in Italy.
- Many of Capri’s top attractions are just steps away from the central Piazzetta, including an Italianate columned-terrace overlooking the vast Bay of Naples.
- You can take a climb up the stairs to the beautiful Cathedral of Santo Stefano, which dates back to the 17th century, or view the ornate architecture of the Palazzo Arcucci.
- If you feel like a bit of peace and quiet, though, head just outside Capri Town for a stroll among the orange groves, narrow cobblestoned lanes, Roman ruins, and enchanting villas; or explore the beautiful aquamarine depths of the blue grotto.
- You can also shop to your heart’s content in the designer boutiques, including Dolce & Gabbana and Valentino.
Surrounded by dazzling Mediterranean waters, Capri’s beaches are an enticing sight to behold. Hotels on the beaches in Capri can make for unforgettable accomodation.
- You can grab refreshments at one of the beach clubs, which also have safe swimming areas, or visit Marina Piccola – one of the island’s premier beach destinations.
- Marina Piccola beaches are pebbly, rather than sandy, and their crystal-clear waters are ideal for swimming.
- Framed by the beautiful Faraglioni rock formations, Marina Piccola is where Odysseus is said to have been bewitched by sirens in Homer’s classic epic “the Odyssey”, and you can now rent a cabana space and enjoy a cool drink, or go bathing in the warm water in this mythical place.
- You can venture out to Faro Beach in Anacapri, just underneath the island’s historical lighthouse. It’s probably the best place on the island to watch the sunset, with a fiery display of orange and pink tones illuminating the sea.
- There are two beach clubs at Faro Beach, and they're well worth a visit. The Lido del Faro and Da Antonio both offer outdoor seating where you can soak up the views with a cool cocktail.
What our local experts say
Naples and southern Italy: Stunning surrounding scenery
Known for its incredible pizza and passionate inhabitants, Naples is a wonderful holiday destination in its own right. However, the city is also surrounded by some of the country’s most beautiful scenery, making it the ideal platform to fly to for a holiday in southern Italy.Continue reading
Your Capri questions answered
Capri is a prestigious island getaway where celebrities on yachts are often spotted. It’s known for great weather, unparalleled natural beauty, fine cuisine, incredible shopping and beautiful blue oceans.
All hotels in Capri
4 Star Hotels in Capri
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes