Cape Point, Gambia at a Glance
Located in western Gambia, Cape Point holidays offer a relaxing location and beautiful golden beaches. With a quieter environment than the nearby resorts of Kotu and Kololi Sitting at the mouth of the River Gambia, this small coastal village boasts year round sunshine and a variety of activities for all ages, making it very family friendly.
Family Fun in Cape Point
There are a range of attractions in the area which make it popular with families:
- The popular Kachikally Crocodile Pool is home to around 100 crocs and is sure to be a hit with the kids.
- Fantastic beaches litter the coast and are the perfect place to soak up the African sun. Nearby Kotu offers a fantastic beach.
- Excellent bars and cafés can be found along the beach, as well as some great restaurants.
- The area has lots of shops and a small craft market, the perfect place to pick up some of those all important souvenirs.
Cape Point Couples Retreats
A holiday in Cape Point is the perfect destination to relax, with stunning beaches, pretty countryside and interesting villages all within easy reach. It is great if you just want to get away from it all.
- Take a trip to Bakau to experience traditional Gambian culture.
- Enjoy a boat trip up the river through beautiful mangrove creeks and ancient villages.
- Nature lovers should venture into the countryside to bird watch.
Why Should I Book with Loveholidays?
With a fantastic selection of cheap flights and hotels to suit every taste and budget, loveholidays can help you find:
- Cheap hotels in Cape Point
- Best selling Cape Point hotels