Fabulous Caleta de Fuste holidays 2021
Beloved by sun worshippers, sea splashers and thrill seekers, holidays in Caleta de Fuste are a Fuerteventura favourite.
Searching for a blissful Canary Island escape but with all the convenience of an action-packed resort? Caleta de Fuste, also known as Costa Caleta, is sure to make your cheap holiday dreams a reality. As if the year-round sunshine and blue waters weren’t tempting enough, you’ll also be treated to some of Fuerteventura’s most delicious restaurants and desirable accommodation.
Water sports in Caleta de Fuste
It’s easy to see why adrenaline junkies can’t get enough of holidays in Caleta de Fuste. Picturesque beaches and Atlantic winds make this a haven for water sports, particularly windsurfing. There’s nothing quite like riding the waves while overlooking the golden coast, but don’t forget to factor in deep sea fishing and diving too. Every skill level is catered for – all you have to do is jump in!
Book with confidence
Why book Caleta De Fuste holidays
Perfect for watersports
Up for a thrilling time at the beach? Caleta de Fuste is great for watersports, particularly windsurfing
Discover the best beaches
Make the most of the fantastic weather by spending a day (or more!) at the beach
From mini golf to play parks, the kids will be all set for a Caleta de Fuste holiday
Sample the local food
Taste delicious Spanish delicacies, fresh seafood is a big hit here
Explore the local markets
Walk the market stalls for little trinkets and maybe even a souvenir or two
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Never miss a beat in Caleta de Fuste, check out the lively bars during the evenings
Most popular Caleta De Fuste hotels
- Caleta de Fuste
- Caleta de Fuste
Your guide to Caleta De Fuste holidays
Beaches in Caleta de Fuste
Treat yourself to sun, sea and sand on these beautiful beaches, ideal for a cheap holiday to Caleta de Fuste.
- Playa del Castillo is the main beach for the resort, a man-made sandy bay with plentiful sun beds and gently lapping waters. Surrounded by distant hills, it’s spectacular at sunset.
- La Guirra is famed for its golden sands. But that’s not all – sea barriers create natural ocean lagoons, tailor-made for blissful beach days full of swimming.
- Located next to the Salt Museum, Playa del Muelito’s rugged shores are often overlooked by visitors. Rather than crowds, you’ll find plenty of locals enjoying the calm sea.
- Up the road in Puerto del Rosario, Playa Chica is a crescent-shaped beach smothered in white sand. As the main beach in Fuerteventura’s capital, restaurants begin just metres from its shores.
- For unspoilt serenity, seek out Playa las Caletillas. Tucked away beside a main road, this rugged beach features endless rock pools and crashing waves.
Best beaches near Caleta de Fuste
Fuerteventura’s beaches rival some of the best in Europe and holidays in Caleta de Fuste put them all within arm’s reach.
- Sotavento beach is an expansive strip of white sand, particularly popular for kitesurfing. Backed by a pristine shore, the bright blue waters tempt you right in.
- One of the island’s hidden treasures is its outdoor pools. Clamber over rocks to Aguas Verdes on the wild west coast and sink into your very own natural plunge pool.
- The coastal fishing village of El Cotillo is more than just charming – at high tide a paradise emerges. As the sea rises a series of crystal clear lagoons appear, getting quieter the further north you go.
- Jet black rock tumbles into the golden sands of Playa de Esquinzo. Accessible only via a remote ravine, your reward is a spectacular surfing bay far off the beaten track.
- For an idyllic day beside the seaside, take a glass-bottomed boat to Lobos Island off the northern coast. The entire area is a nature reserve, brimming with pretty bays and hidden coves.
Caleta de Fuste weather
Your Caleta de Fuste questions answered
The Canary Islands’ subtropical climate means sunny holidays to Caleta de Fuste can be enjoyed at any time of year. For the liveliest atmosphere and hottest weather, May to September is especially popular.
Top Caleta De Fuste hotels
5 Star Hotels
4 Star Hotels
3 Star Hotels
2 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 00:29 7 March 2021