Indulge in Cala Millor holidays 2021
A vibrant coastal getaway on the Balearic island of Majorca, Cala Millor holidays have so much to offer, from lazy days in the sun to historical sites and inland adventures.
You know you’ve picked the right holiday destination when the resort’s name translates as “better bay”, and Cala Millor is, indeed, one of the better bays on the island of Majorca. With warm temperatures year-round, peaking in summer when the mercury gets well into the thirties, it’s the perfect place to come for sun, sea, sand and a spot of Spanish indulgence.
Historic highlights in Cala Millor
Just south of the main town lies a fascinating historic site on the Punta De n’Amer peninsula. Take a short hike in the morning sun and visit the 17th-century watchtower that looms over the town and looks south towards neighbouring Sa Coma. Built to protect the island against invasion from the Ottomans and North African troops, it still stands at 35 metres high today, with its cannon still in position and a restaurant and cafe serving snacks with a view.
Why book Cala Millor holidays
Discover the best beaches
Hang out at Cala Millor's highlight... the Blue Flag awarded beach!
Perfect for watersports
Up the ante at the beach with some watersports like windsurfing
Sample the local food
The seafront promenade is the perfect place to stop off for a bite to eat
Fab shopping scene
It's hard not to splash the cash in Cala Millor in small boutique shops
There's loads of fun activites for all ages including go-karting, golf courses and Fantasy Park
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
In the evenings, enjoy a night out in the town filled with bars and pubs galore
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Cala Millor holidays
Top 5 things to do in Cala Millor
You won’t get bored on your holidays to Cala Millor, as this town is perfectly placed for days out by the sea or exciting trips inland.
- Shoppers will love the pedestrianized section of town where small boutiques sell clothes, souvenirs and local crafts.
- For an exciting day trip, head south to the Caves of Drach. These cavernous, subterranean spaces are astonishing, with stalagmites and stalactites creating mesmerising formations.
- Take the tourist tram to Sa Coma, a lovely little resort with its own beautiful beach, seaside restaurants and souvenir shops.
- Don’t miss out on a day trip to Palma, the Majorcan capital. This city has history in droves, fantastic shopping and some of the island’s finest restaurants.
- History buffs will love a visit to nearby s’Illot, where the remains of a 2,000-year-old village lie preserved for all to see. The Talayotic people existed here during the Iron Age and you can see how their homes once looked.
Activities to try in Cala Millor
If you’re feeling active, there are lots of exciting things to do in Cala Millor, whether you’re an animal lover or a strong swimmer.
- Why not try horse riding on your holiday to Cala Millor? A small ranch sits south of the town on the Punta De n’Amer peninsula and you can ride around the nature reserve and along the coast on your own trusty steed.
- Golfers will love a round or two at the Son Servera Golf Club, where 18 holes will help you work up an appetite before dining in their excellent restaurant.
- With such easy access to the azure ocean, snorkelling and diving opportunities abound in Cala Millor. Perhaps book into the dive school to get your PADI license, or book onto a snorkelling trip where a boat will take you out to secluded coves where you can swim among starfish and other colourful sealife.
- Get your thrills on the track with a day out go-karting in Cala Millor. No need for a driver’s license here – just don your helmet and get behind the wheel.
- For something a little more adventurous, try a day out coasteering on the Majorcan coast. Trips leave from Cala Millor regularly and you’ll scramble along the rocky coast, jumping in the ocean and abseiling down cliffs.
Most popular Cala Millor hotels
Cala Millor weather
Your Cala Millor questions answered
It’s just 70km from Palma Airport to Cala Millor, which is a 55 minute drive. Pre-book a shuttle bus, cab or car hire.
Top Cala Millor hotels
4 Star Hotels
- Cala Millor Garden, Adults Only
- CM Castell de Mar
- CM Playa del Moro
- Hipotels Cala Millor Park
- Marins Cala Nau
- Marins Playa Suites Adults Only
- Hipotels Said
- Bahia Grande Hipotels
- Hipotels Hipocampo Playa
- Hipotels Dunas Cala Millor Aparthotel
- Sabina Hotel
- Iberostar Cala Millor - Adults Only
- Marins Playa
- Aparthotel Garbi Cala Millor
3 Star Hotels
2 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 14:19 27 January 2021