Cala Bona Holidays 2021
Whether you prefer lazing on sandy beaches or losing yourself among nature, holidays in Cala Bona are the ultimate chill pill.
Perched on Majorca’s eastern coast, cheap holidays to Cala Bona are perfect for anyone wishing to soak up the island’s famous sunshine, shimmering seas and laid back Spanish culture. The village’s traditional fishing past not only lends a rustic charm, but also guarantees excellent beaches! Plus, you’re never too far from a friendly bar or souvenir shop among Cala Bona’s winding streets.
Water sports in Cala Bona
Waste no time diving into crystalline, Mediterranean waters with your choice of water sport adventures! For the thrill seekers, a white-knuckle jet ski ride or parasailing excursion is sure to put hairs on your chest. Prefer something more serene? Hire a kayak and paddle your way around the coast’s hidden coves, spotting sea life as you go.
Why book Cala Bona holidays
Discover the best beaches
We love Cala Bona’s beautiful, sandy Blue Flag beach
Rest & relaxation
Savour the tranquil surroundings in this quiet beach resort
The kids will love the fun Fantasy Park Cala Bona
Cultural hotspot not to miss
See the Mallorcan fishing boats in the harbour
Popular with couples
Couples love the quiet, small-fishing-village vibes of the resort
You can explore the gorgeous local area by cycling, hiking or even on a horse back
Most popular Cala Bona hotels
Your guide to Cala Bona holidays
Far from boisterous, holidays in Cala Bona are all about live entertainment and cocktails overlooking the sea.
- Almost all of Cala Bona’s bars boast a prime position on the seafront. Enjoy a chilled beer or glass of local wine while soaking in the colours of Majorca’s famous sunsets.
- After a relaxing day on the beach, you may want to up the ante with a rip-roaring round of… bingo! Quiz nights and karaoke are other popular pastimes in the resort’s British bars.
- All inclusive hotels in Cala Bona are great for a night out without the journey home. Many offer evening entertainment including live singers, tribute acts and flamenco dancing.
- If you really want to don your dancing shoes, neighbouring Cala Millor has all the clubs and discos you seek. Boogie ’til the early hours alongside an international crowd of partygoers.
- The atmosphere in town during the carnival of Virgen del Carmen is simply contagious. Colourful street processions, illuminated flotillas and firework displays invite you to watch in wonder.
Between the boat trips and sandy beaches, young travellers are spoilt for choice on family holidays in Cala Bona.
- Got some excess energy to burn off? Fantasy Park is an outdoor play zone where kids can let loose on bouncy castles, trampolines and go karts, while parents relax with a drink.
- Say hello to giraffes, elephants and plenty of cheeky monkeys as you journey through Mallorca Safari Zoo. Hop on the mini train or, if you’ve hired a car, drive among the exotic animals yourself.
- There are two water parks within splashing distance of Cala Bona! Splash World and La Reserva are small but perfectly formed with a handful of slides and splash zones for the little ones.
- Blessed with flat paths and nearby nature reserves, Cala Bona is an excellent spot to embark on a segway adventure. Suitable for older children, you can stick by the sea or whizz off-road.
- Hit a hole-in-one at Golf Paradis, the epic mini golf course set among lush gardens. Home to three 18 hole courses, even your youngest putters can end up total pros.
Cala Bona weather
Your Cala Bona questions answered
Cala Bona’s Mediterranean climate means you can expect hot summers and mild winters. Time your visit during the spring or autumn months for warm sunshine without the summer holiday crowds.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 22:30 12 April 2021