- Centrally regulated air conditioning
- Individually adjustable air conditioning
- Direct dial telephone
- Carpeted floors
Sol Nessebar Palace
- 35Km from Bourgas - BOJ Airport
- 200m to beach
- 1Km to town centre
- Low Deposit Options Available
- Interest FREE Payment Plans
Overlooking the sandy beach, the award-winning Sol Nessebar Palace hotel sits in an impressive complex between its two sister hotels. Close to the up-and-coming resort... ... Continue reading
Overlooking the sandy beach, the award-winning Sol Nessebar Palace hotel sits in an impressive complex between its two sister hotels. Close to the up-and-coming resort of Sunny Beach and the ancient city of Nessebar, Sol Nessebar Palace offers an all-inclusive package with a fantastic range of facilities and activities, including an onsite waterpark opened in 2015.
Nestled amongst attractive greenery, the Sol Nessebar Palace is the perfect choice for a getaway filled with as much, or as little, relaxation as you desire. Soak up the sun by the large outdoor swimming pool, have some serious fun at the new onsite waterpark (Jun-Sep) or enjoy the daily and evening animation including sporting activities, games and competitions. For those travelling as a family, the hotel also boasts a fun range of activities for the kids, including a children’s pool and Kids’ Club. If looking to relax, guests can unwind at the onsite full-service spa with an indulgent treatment.
The all-inclusive hotel offers a great range of food to please even the fussiest of eaters. The main buffet restaurant serves delicious local and international cuisine, while the lobby bar, pool bar and entertainment bar offer snacks throughout the day. Rooms at the hotel are all tastefully decorated and complemented with the latest amenities for a comfortable five-star stay.
Sol Nessebar Palace hotel is ideally placed for those hoping to explore more of Bulgaria. Just 2.5km south of Nessebar, one of the oldest European towns, included in the UNESCO World Heritage List, guests can discover more about one of the oldest towns in Europe. Vibrant Sunny Beach is also just a 10 minute drive away, while the nearby beaches offer a great range of watersports.
For a beach getaway with great service and all the trimmings, look no further than a holiday at the Sol Nessebar Palace.
Most popular facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Kids Club
- Air conditioning
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Shops (on site)
Pool and wellness
- Fitness centre
- Hammam (Additional charge)
- Hot tub/jacuzzi (Additional charge)
- Indoor pool (seasonal)
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Sauna (Additional charge)
- Solarium (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Swimming pool
Sports and leisure
- Aqua aerobics
- Banana Boat
- Children's Pool
- Cycling/Mountain Biking
- Indoor Pool
- Jet Skiing
- Pool bar
- Steam bath
- Sun loungers
- Sun terrace
- Table Tennis
- Water Skiing
Main restaurant serving local and international cuisine (buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner, (thematic dinner - 2 times per week)), Pool bar (snacks and drinks), Lobby bar (snacks and drinks), Entertainment bar (snacks and drinks), and Viva discotheque (charge).
- Outdoor pool
- Onsite waterpark (June-September; weather dependant)
- Private beach area
- Entertainment staff
- Evening entertainment
- Fitness centre
- Indoor pool (seasonal)
- Spa and wellness centre
- Hot tub
- Bicycle rental
- Games room
- Mini golf
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Children's playground
- Kids' club
- Children's pool
Food and Drink
- Good coffee!
- Restaurant (buffet)
- Snack bar
Take time to explore the culture of nearby Nessebar town and beyond.
- 24-hour front desk
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Babysitting/child services
- Barber/beauty shop
- Business centre
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning
- Gift shop
- Ironing service
- Luggage storage
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Breakfast, Buffet, Main Restaurant, Daily: 07:30 - 10:00.
- Lunch, Buffet; Themed Restaurant, Main Restaurant, Daily: 12:00 - 14:00.
- Dinner, Buffet; Themed Restaurant, Main Restaurant, Daily: 18:00 - 21:00.
- Snacks, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 12:00, 15:00 - 17:00.
- Ice Cream, Pool Bar, Daily: 11:00 - 18:00.
- Late Snacks, Bar (Entertainment), Daily: 22:00 - 23:00.
- Afternoon Tea; Coffee Break, Lobby Bar, Daily: 15:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Locally produced non Alcohol, Beer; Tea; Coffee, Beach Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Beer; Wine, Lobby Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 23:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Beer; Wine, Bar (Entertaiment), Daily: 20:00 - 23:00.
- Locally produced Alcohol; Locally produced non Alcohol, Beer; Wine, Pool Bar, Daily: 10:00 - 18:00.
- Football; Volleyball; Table Tennis; Basketball; Games; Entertainment; Live entertainment; Various Sports Activities; Boccia; Darts; Mini Club.
Guest rooms consist of Doubles with Park or Sea View and Single with Park View, and all have a warm tasteful décor of soothing pastels, with contemporary furnishings and latest amenities. Features include terrace or balcony with sea or park view, individually-controlled air-conditioning, private bathroom with bath tub and shower, full length and make-up mirror, hair dryer, telephone and complimentary toiletries, writing desk, seating area with sofa bed, separate luggage area, large wardrobe, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, blackout drapes, mini bar (charge), in-room safe (charge), and cots available on request.
Points of interest
- Burgas Airport - 25 minutes
- Sofia Airport - 4 hours 0 minutes
- Varna Airport - 2 hours 30 minutes
To make booking a holiday at Sol Nessebar Palace in Nessebar easier for you, we provide a range of different payment options. To find out if you can book Sol Nessebar Palace with a low deposit holiday option, please click the "Price and Availability" button above.
Hotel address : 7b, Aurelia Boulevard, Nessebar, Bulgaria, 8230
Please wait while we load the map for Sol Nessebar Palace
Questions and Answers about Sol Nessebar Palace
If you can’t find what you’re looking for or if you have a question about this specific hotel, please get in touch via the Add a Question button below. Our knowledgeable team will aim to respond to your question within 72 hours. In the meantime, previously asked questions can be found below and answers to some of the most commonly asked questions can be found on our FAQs page.
Please could you tell me if you serve camomile tea and rye bread in your hotel Kind regards Helen 1 Answer
Hello, Unfortunately we do not have the answer to your question but if you email the hotel (firstname.lastname@example.org) they should be able to provide you with an answer. Thanks
Added 2 years, 8 months ago.
By Leanne, loveholidays.com team member