TRY: Turkish lira
Bodrum holidays 2021
With the sparkling Aegean Sea, ancient ruins and thrilling attractions, Bodrum holidays have it all. Pack your bags for Turkish adventures to suit every type of traveller.
Holidays to Bodrum give you a taste of Turkey with all the bells and whistles of a popular tourist resort. Hop from castles to water parks and vibrant marinas after long, lazy days by the sea. Pure relaxation awaits at Turkish baths and colourful bazaars tempt shopaholics. When hunger strikes, Bodrum’s dining scene is a delicious mix of traditional and international flavours to enjoy on scenic backdrops.
Outdoor adventures in Bodrum
Escape into nature while experiencing heart-pumping adventures. The Bodrum Peninsula is dotted with beautiful beaches for water sports including windsurfing, jet skiing and scuba diving. Explore mountain biking trails and hike across panoramic coastal paths. Situated on the south west coast of Turkey, Bodrum is blessed with a Mediterranean climate that’s warm and sunny for much of the year.
Why book Bodrum holidays
Discover the best beaches
It's easy enough to spend your days lazing about on Bodrum's sandy beaches
Amazing all inclusive resorts
Holiday in style at one of Bodrum's top resorts for much added relaxation
Must-visit historical sites
Visit Ephesus for a historical touch to your Bodrum holiday
Explore the local markets
Check out the local Tuesday market in Bodrum's town
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Once the night falls, make your way to Bar Street for pubs, bars and a lively holiday atmosphere
Sample the local food
Try some of Turkey's delicious delights during your Bodrum holiday, from tasty Borek to scrumptious kebabs
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Bodrum holidays
Best beaches in Bodrum
Beach holidays in Bodrum offer golden sands, secluded coves and fun activities for everyone.
- Soak up views of Bodrum Castle while you’re swimming at Kumbahce Beach. It’s close to the centre of town, with sunbeds, umbrellas and beachfront restaurants.
- Crystal-clear waters lap the sands of Yahsi Beach, which offers views over to the Greek island of Kos. Bodrum hotels are just steps away and this is a spectacular spot for sunset drinks.
- The resort town of Bitez boasts the longest stretch of coast on the Bodrum Peninsula. Along with sunbeds, cafes and water sports, Bitez Beach is a hotspot for windsurfing.
- Fancy checking out superyachts on a day by the sea? Head to Yalikavak, a cosmopolitan town with a picturesque marina. Yalikavak Public Beach offers all the facilities you need, or choose from an array of beach clubs.
- A favourite among families for swimming and snorkelling, Camel Beach offers a long stretch of sand with plenty of room for building sandcastles. As the name suggests, camel rides are available.
Quiet beaches in Bodrum
Hang out with the locals and soak up the serenity at beautiful beaches across the Bodrum Peninsula.
- Kadikalesi Beach is surrounded by a laid-back village, casual restaurants and relaxing resorts. Enjoy the traditional vibe with a walk along the beachfront path and kitesurf when the wind picks up in the afternoon.
- Pine forests and rolling hills frame Torba, a town that still retains a charming fishing village atmosphere. Sections of the beach belong to resorts, however, you’ll also find quiet areas to yourself.
- Family-run seafood restaurants are reason enough to visit Gumusluk. The beach offers views across to Rabbit Island and the calm water is perfect for kayaking tours.
- If you love windsurfing and kiteboarding, start your adventure at Fener Beach, where afternoon swells bring the thrills. The beach itself is a wide, sandy strip backed by local restaurants.
- Manicured gardens filled with sculptures frame Aspat Beach. It rests beneath Aspat Hill and palm trees provide shady spots for picnics.
What our local experts say
Best beaches in Turkey
Turkey is one of our favourite destinations for lashings of sun, sea and sand, served up with a liberal sprinkling of ancient sites, historic towns, natural springs and gorgeous landscapes. Whether you’re looking to party or prefer to chill, travelling with the kids, a group of friends, or your ...Continue reading
Turkey is one of the most popular holiday resorts for UK travellers, and for good reason – it has the complete package. Gorgeous beaches, incredible scenery, a rich culture and its colourful, intriguing history are just a few of the things that attract tourists to this fascinating country in their ...
Our top 4 picks for your perfect honeymoon holiday
So after months of planning that all-important wedding, all the stress over what colour centrepieces you should have, and a heavy night of partying, it is finally time to relax. There is often too much pressure around where you should go for your honeymoon, but we think that after all ...
Most popular Bodrum hotels
Your Bodrum questions answered
The average direct flight time from London to Milas-Bodrum Airport is about four hours. Airport shuttles, taxis and private transfers are available for the 45-minute drive into town.
Top Bodrum hotels
5 Star Hotels
4 Star Hotels
3 Star Hotels
1 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 12:34 1 March 2021