For sunny days, delicious evenings and all-inclusive hotels to lay your head at night, the resort town of Benalmadena has it all.
As one of the most popular resorts on Spain’s Costa del Sol, Benalmadena’s reputation for fun-filled and cheap holidays is well earned. Golden sands span the coast of this historic town, but Benalmadena offers far more than just lazy days. Thrilling theme parks, beautiful cities and famed nightlife promise a prized holiday destination all year round.
Adventure in Benalmadena
The warm waters of the Mediterranean sea call your name on holiday in Benalmadena. When you’re not swimming and snorkelling, why not try a white knuckle jet ski ride or water skiing session? If you’ve got a head for heights, nothing beats soaring over the sea on a parasailing adventure. Meanwhile, back on dry land the rugged Mijas mountains are a haven for hikers, climbers and natural beauty admirers.
Why book Benalmadena holidays
Discover the best beaches
We love Santa Ana Beach and Torre Bermeja beach
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Enjoy a huge variety including an Ice Bar, Irish pubs, salsa nights and beach clubs
Amazing all inclusive resorts
All sorted - Benalmadena has plenty of all inclusive options for you
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Benalmadena holidays
Beaches in Benalmadena
With 10 kilometres of gorgeous coastline on which to lay your towel, holidays in Benalmadena promise enough beach beauty to last a lifetime.
- Alongside the stylish Puerto Marina, the Blue Flag Malapesquera beach has oodles of facilities from parasol hire to watersports. The shady palm trees are an added bonus.
- For the most comfortable sun beds, head to lovely Santa Ana beach. When hunger calls, the characterful promenade directly behind gives you all the lunchtime choice you need.
- Action-packed beach days don’t come much better than at Torre Bermeja beach. Jet ski rental, boat hire, beach volleyball, windsurfing – it may be small but by jove it’s fun.
- Arroyo beach is another Blue Flag beach at the foot of the Arroyo de la Miel village. Endless sands and plenty of parking make it a favourite choice for locals and visitors.
- Set in a tropical pebbled bay, Viborillas beach’s crystal clear waters are ideal for snorkelling. It gets busy, but let’s face it, you’ll be swimming with the fishes most of the time!
Quiet beaches in Benalmadena
If you fancy a day away from the hustle and bustle, put these peaceful playas on your hit list.
- Carvajal beach is a hit with families looking for a soft, sandy beach on which to play, bathe and while the day away. On the border with Fuengirola, it remains much quieter than the central beaches.
- With just a handful of hotels and bars for company, Arroyo Hondo beach on the outskirts of town retains a chilled out vibe even in the height of summer.
- Despite the proximity of resorts, Torrevigia beach’s shingly shore means it’s often one of the last to fill up. Plus, the rocky sea bed results in extra clear waters, bonus!
- For almost total solitude, Playa La Perla is an absolute gem out to the west. Head down the steep steps to stumble upon an untouched sandy beach, verging on the wild.
- Dark sands, rocky coves and dog friendly attitude make Playa de Tajo de la Soga somewhat special. A great spot to explore and appreciate nature in all its glory.
Most popular Benalmadena hotels
Your Benalmadena questions answered
The all inclusive accommodation and sandy beaches of Benalmadina make this resort town a popular summer holiday escape. However, with beautiful cities, glorious parks and fun-filled nightlife at your fingertips, no two Benalmadena holidays are ever the same.
Top Benalmadena hotels
4 Star Hotels
- Los Patos Park Hotel
- Las Arenas Hotel
- Holiday World RIWO Hotel
- Best Siroco Hotel
- Estival Torrequebrada
- Sunset Beach Club Hotel
- Best Benalmadena Hotel
- Hydros Hotel & Spa
- Benalmadena Palace
- Holiday World Polynesia Hotel
- Sentido Benalmadena Beach
- Best Triton Hotel
- Mac Puerto Marina Benalmadena Hotel
- Palladium Hotel Costa del Sol
- Alay Hotel - Adults Only
- La Fonda Hotel
- Holiday World Resort
3 Star Hotels
2 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 23:46 3 March 2021