TRY: Turkish lira
Belek holidays 2021
Holidays to Belek combine Turkish Mediterranean beaches with a dash of golf and a slice of luxury. Add to that historic attractions and fun activities for an adventure that suits every mood.
Turkey’s Turquoise Coast is a dream for beach lovers and Belek holidays are among the most luxurious. This is a seaside resort of manicured golf courses, leafy boulevards and upmarket hotels. Easy day trips take you to ancient archaeological sites and national parks put you in the heart of nature. If you’re a foodie, look forward to scrumptious seafood on sparkling ocean backdrops.
Outdoor adventures in Belek
Golden stretches of sand are the stepping off points for jet skiing, wakeboarding and parasailing on holidays in Belek. Tee off at championship golf courses and scream your way down thrilling water slides. Pack your boots for pine-filled canyons and get your heart pumping with white-water rafting. With so many outdoor adventures to try, you’ll be happy to know that Belek enjoys around 300 days of sunshine each year.
Why book Belek holidays
Discover the best beaches
Belek beach is a hit for both families and couples
Amazing all inclusive resorts
Treat yourself to a hassle-free Belek holiday
Love golf? Well, you'll love Belek too!
Must-visit historical sites
Roman amphitheatres and archaeological sites
Fun water parks
Troy Aqua Water Park is great for the little ones
Explore the local markets
Grab some souvenirs at Belek's market
Most popular Belek hotels
Your guide to Belek holidays
Top 5 things to do in Belek
From luxury hotels to fun in the sun for kids and adrenaline activities, there’s always something exciting to do on Belek holidays.
- Tee off in the footsteps of Tiger Woods and Justin Rose at Montgomerie Maxx Royal Golf Course. You’ll play surrounded by pine forests, sand dunes, lakes and seafront views.
- Aspendos Theatre is one of the best-preserved ancient Roman theatres in the world and still hosts an annual opera and ballet festival. Along with the famous theatre, explore the remains of the agora, aqueduct and basilica.
- There’s not much you can’t do at the Land of Legends, a theme park, water park, hotel and shopping centre rolled into one. Speed down the Tower Falls slide and soar high on the Hyper Coaster.
- Step from your Belek hotel to swim in the calm, turquoise waters of the Mediterranean. Golden sands stretch across the resort with all the facilities you need for fun in the sun.
- Take easy day trips to Antalya, just a 40-minute drive from Belek. It’s one of Turkey’s most popular holiday destinations, with an old town, bazaars, beaches and famous historic landmarks to explore.
History & culture in Belek
Experience the best of all worlds on sun-filled Belek beach holidays while venturing to some of Turkey’s top ancient sites.
- The Ancient City of Perge dates back to 1300 BC. Discover the arches of the Roman Gate, baths and the impressive theatre. Get your camera ready for panoramic views over the ruins from the acropolis hill.
- Antalya’s historic centre, Kaleici, is filled with narrow cobbled streets and iconic landmarks. Visit Hadrian’s Gate, Hidirlik Tower, Yivli Minaret and Kesik Minaret.
- The Temple of Apollo is the symbol of Side and surrounded by romantic legends. It’s believed that Antony and Cleopatra met at the site, which dates back to the second century AD.
- One of the country’s best-preserved ancient cities, Termessos is located 1,050 metres above sea level. Wear your comfy walking shoes to discover the massive site with temples, baths, a theatre and water cisterns.
- Antalya Archaeological Museum showcases fascinating artefacts from the Stone and Bronze Ages. Among the highlights, you’ll see Lycian coins and statues of the Olympian gods.
Your Belek questions answered
With white sand beaches, historic attractions and all-inclusive hotels, Belek holidays offer something for everyone. It’s particularly popular for world-class golf courses, luxury resorts and water sports.
Top Belek hotels
5 Star Hotels
- Gloria Verde Resort
- Spice Hotel & Spa All Inclusive
- Alva Donna Exclusive Hotel & Spa
- Maritim Pine Beach Resort Belek - All Inclusive
- Adam & Eve - All Inclusive - Adults Only
- Papillon Zeugma
- Papillon Belvil
- IC Hotels Santai Family Resort
- Bellis Deluxe Hotel
- Regnum Carya
- Voyage Belek Golf & Spa
- Crystal Paraiso Verde Resort Belek
- Gloria Serenity Resort
- Rixos Premium Belek
- Kaya Palazzo Golf Resort - All Inclusive
- Club Asteria Belek
- Gloria Golf Resort
- Xanadu Resort High Class
- Limak Atlantis De Luxe Hotel & Resort - All Inclusive
- Limak Arcadia Sport Resort - All Inclusive
- Susesi Luxury Resort
- Hotel Kaya Belek - All Inclusive
- Sherwood Dreams Resort - All Inclusive
- Ela Quality Resort Belek - All Inclusive
- Maxx Royal Belek Golf & Spa
- Papillon Ayscha
- Calista Luxury Resort
- Titanic Deluxe Golf Belek
- Crystal Waterworld Resort And SPA
- Aydinbey Famous Resort - All Inclusive
- Belek Beach Resort
- Crystal Tat Beach Golf Resort & Spa- All Inclusive
- Kirman Belazur Resort And SPA
- Throne Seagate Resort Hotel – All Inclusive
- Siam Elegance Hotels & Spa - All Inclusive
- Innvista Hotels Belek
- Aquaworld Belek By MP Hotels
- Belconti Resort Hotel - All Inclusive
- Club Mega Saray - All Inclusive
- Sirene Belek Hotel - All Inclusive
- Lykia World Antalya
- Sueno Hotels Deluxe Belek
- The Land of Legends Kingdom Hotel
- Granada Luxury Belek - All Inclusive
- Selectum Luxury Resort - All Inclusive
- Zeynep Hotel - All Inclusive
- Aydinbey Queen's Palace & SPA - All Inclusive
4 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 23:33 11 April 2021