Holidays to Bayahibe
A small fishing village on the south coast of the Dominican Republic, Bayahibe is the perfect destination for anyone who wants to really get away from it all.
Whether you're planning a romantic break or some quality time with family and friends, holidays in Bayahibe have something for everyone.
Make your holiday to Bayahibe extra special with a stay at the Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa. This 5 star resort's luxurious rooms, unbeatable seafront views, and endless choice of activities mean you'll never want to leave! Home to a casino, water sports centre, and spa boutique - you'll need at least a week to enjoy all there is to offer here. Got the kids in tow? The mini-club, playground and kids' pool has them covered. Whether you're a family, group of friends, or a couple - the Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa will make your Bayahibe holiday unforgettable.
Planning your cheap holiday to Bayahibe in the Dominican Republic but need some quick tips? loveholidays.com can give you some inspiration on what to do and see around this beautiful Caribbean resort.
- The beaches are the main attraction in the Dominican Republic so why not sit back and relax in the sun for the day? You can enjoy the clean white sand and cool off with a swim in the crystal-clear water. It will truly feel like you are on a desert island!
- Enjoy the long stretch of Bayahibe Beach on a sunlounger by day and sip cocktails through to the evening. You will be able to watch the sun go down in all its glory. It is a really romantic spot and just a step away from many resorts.
- Dominicus Beach is equally as beautiful and just 4.8 kilometres from the town centre. So if you fancy a change of scene but still want to spend the day relaxing on the beach or enjoying the sea, head here.
Active holidays in Bayahibe
- Scuba diving is a major attraction in the Dominican Republic. Many people come here on their holidays to experience the colourful underwater life. At Bayahibe Beach there are several scuba diving shops to choose from and over 20 official diving sites for you to enjoy, including a few shipwrecks and caves! So if you are an experienced diver or learning for the first time, Bayahibe is the place to be.
- Snorkelling is a great way of exploring the ocean without all the hefty diving equipment and is certainly cheaper! There are plenty of tropical fish to see even in shallow waters around this beautiful island so get your mask and snorkel on!
- Boat trips are a great way to get out and see the island so if you fancy exploring on your holiday, you can. There are loads of options from Bayahibe Beach. Day trips on catamaran boats are available to nearby beaches and islands.
Bayahibe beach holidays
From its gorgeous white sand beaches to its proximity to the Dominican Republic's stunning national parks, holidays in Bayahibe are all about doing as much or as little as you like. Take a boat trip and explore the island, visit the nearby town of La Romana or just relax and soak up the sun. You can take a day trip to see the diverse wildlife, dramatic landscapes and fascinating cave paintings of the Parque Nacional del Este, or visit Isla Saona where beautiful beaches, palm trees and the occasional dolphin or manatee make for an unforgettable experience.
Beach holidays in Bayahibe are popular with its two white sand beaches great for sunbathing, swimming and snorkelling. Enjoy great facilities at Dominicus Beach, or escape the crowds at the quieter Bayahibe Beach.
Shoppers will find all the essentials as well as crafts and souvenirs on sale, while a trip to La Romana offers the chance to buy and admire works from the many artists that occupy its cobbled streets.
In the evenings, holidays in Bayahibe are all about relaxing and enjoying a Presidente beer with the most jaw-dropping of sunsets for company. While those in search of a livelier time can easily head for the bars and clubs of La Romana, many prefer to enjoy good food and drinks in the few bars and cafés scattered along the beach. With all this plus a year-round tropical climate, holidays to Bayahibe are the perfect choice for anyone looking for their dream holiday in the sun.
Bayahibe holiday deals
Loveholidays have some fantastic deals to get you away on a cheap Bayahibe holiday. From cheap all-inclusive holidays to a week-long holiday with your other half and with a fantastic selection of cheap flights and hotels, there is something to suit every taste and budget with loveholidays.
Book your cheap Bayahibe, Dominican Republic holiday today!