The Bougainvillea Beach Resort features Junior Suites, One bedroom suites and studios all with self-catering facilities blending ocean, pool, or garden views with all the touches of home. Each unit is 100% non-smoking with full air conditioning, ceiling fans, well-equipped kitchens or kitchenettes, granite counter tops, private bathroom, hair dryer, in-room safe, iron and board, direct dial telephone, iPod docking station/clock radio, complementary Wi-Fi Internet access, daily cleaning service, and a balcony or terrace with ocean, pool, or garden views.
Room Rate Levy
There is a charge of US$5.50 per night at this hotel, the total levy will be paid in resort by the guest upon departure in similar fashion as all resort fees are paid.
The Bougainvillea Beach Resort is in a perfect position for visits to St Lawrence Gap with the various bars, restaurants and nightclubs as well as the popular Friday Fish Fry at Oistins - a must for all!
Please note: Bouganvillea Barbados will be closed during August and September 2020 for refurbishment.
Please note: Rates are valid for all European Markets.
24 hour reception and concierge service with dedicated staff, currency exchange, laundry facilities, business services, grocery store, private cook available, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort, limited hour room service, 24 hour security, wedding facilities, honeymoon services, fully air conditioned conference room with maximum capacity of 65 persons theatre style. Rates Valid for All European Markets.
01.06.13 - 22.06.13 and Travel window: 01.06.13 - 20.12.13
Barbados Island Inclusive US$200 per person spending money for Attractions and Restaurants
This is a Barbados Tourism Authority promotion and valid on stays of 7 nights or more
When travelling to Barbados during rainy season (June - October) travel insurance is highly recommended.
The hotel's Extreme Weather Policy will take effect once the Barbados Meteorological Service issues a severe weather warning which results in closure of our local ports of entry.
- Guests who choose to depart ahead of any forecasted adverse weather will be charged only for the number of nights used. They will be advised of this directly but the Hotels will only be responsible for refunds on bookings made by direct guests
- Guests who may be unable to depart on their scheduled date, will be extended the option of remaining at the hotel at 50% of our regular room rates – subject to availability
- Guests who are scheduled to arrive but are unable to do so, will be extended the option of shifting their dates of stay for the same number of nights at no additional cost – subject to availability. In the event of a shortened stay, 50% of any unused room nights will be billed.
- For any bookings that are cancelled in full, specifically as a result of actual adverse weather, a credit equal to the cost of the holiday will be held for up to one (1) year toward a future booking. Full refunds will only be processed if the hotels are unable to provide the purchased services
Please note that a mandatory ‘Room Rate Levy’ will be applied nightly to all registered hotel bills in Barbados. This will be charged locally, upon check in, as follows:
• Luxury hotels – from BDS $20.00 to $35.00 per room per night
• A Class Hotels – from BDS $11.00 to $19.25 per room per night
• B Class & Apartment Hotels – from BDS $5.00 to $8.75 per room per night