Bali, Crete holidays 2021
White-washed houses and epic views across the glittering Aegean Sea mean Bali, Crete holidays are like stepping into a postcard.
Nestled on the island’s north coast and just 30 minutes from Rethymnon, Bali breaks strike the perfect balance between relaxation and adventure. The town is strewn between the cliffs and features several coves dotted with popular hotels and traditional tavernas. When you’re not sunning yourself on the sand, set out on day trips to nearby natural beauty spots and majestic heritage sites.
Relaxation in Bali, Crete
A picture-perfect outlook and slower pace of life make holidays to Bali in Crete wonderful for some R&R. Look forward to snoozing on the beach, swimming in the calm sea and enjoying long lunches at rustic local eateries.
Why book Bali Crete holidays
Discover the best beaches
You've got the pick of a great bunch when it comes to Bali's beaches
Rest & relaxation
Laying on a beach in one of Crete's exclusive resorts has never felt so good...
Popular with couples
Bali is simple romance at its best - sunny weather, great beaches and the company of your loved one
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Bali Crete holidays
From natural attractions to nearby major landmarks, discover the best things to place on your Bali holiday itinerary.
- Despite its relatively small size, Bali certainly packs a punch with its beaches! You’ll find no fewer than five serene coves scattered around the resort, including sheltered Karavostasi Beach just beyond the port.
- Keen to do more than just laze around in the sun? Bali hosts several water sports vendors where you can hire equipment such as jet skis, kayaks and pedalos.
- Balmy temperatures and beautiful sea views makes Bali a brilliant spot for alfresco dining. You’ll find various restaurants littered along its beaches and around its port.
- Attali Monastery is worth driving to if you fancy an afternoon away from the coast. It dates back to the 16th century and is still home to practicing monks. Visit to admire its dramatic architecture and panoramic vistas across the region.
- If you’re keen to embark on a history-packed day trip, Rethymnon is only 30 minutes away. The third largest city in Crete, it’s brimming with Venetian structures and interesting museums.
Outdoor attractions in Bali (Crete)
Bali is surrounded by some pretty stunning countryside. As well as admiring its coastline, head inland for some epic hikes.
- Carry on past Karavostasi Beach and you’ll come across North Ness Top. The rocky headland forms part of a nature reserve and is the perfect place for uninterrupted sea views.
- Speaking of beaches, you’ll discover dozens of sublime stretches around Crete. Sun worshippers can soak up some rays, while those keen to swim will spot several protected bays in Bali itself.
- Venture down to Bali’s attractive port and you’ll find various places offering boat trips. Options range from organised snorkelling trips to leisurely hopping between bays.
- The crystal clear Aegean Sea around Bali is an awesome area for snorkelling. Take your own mask or hire equipment from a water sports vendor. There’s several companies offering diving trips, too.
- An alternative way to cool down on Bali holidays is to delve into Melidoni Cave. Located 25 minutes inland, the cool ancient cave was once a place of Minoan worship.
Most popular Bali Crete hotels
Bali (Crete) weather
Your Bali (Crete) questions answered
If you’re after bright sunshine and balmy sea temperatures, book your Bali holiday in July or August. For fewer crowds, plan a getaway in June or September.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 07:13 4 March 2021