Baia Sardinia at a Glance
Situated on the Gulf of Arzachena, Sardinia, the beautiful seaside resort of Baia Sardinia is a beach lovers paradise. If you’re looking for a small seaside town with all the nearby attractions of a larger resort, then this is the place to spend your cheap summer holiday.
You'll Love Baia Sardinia if... - Your looking for a cheap summer beach holiday. - You want to take part in some world class water sports. - You want a short travel time.
Baia Sardinia Highlights
With Sardinia boasting an impressive 1000km of coastline, much of which has not been developed and simply left in all its natural glory, it’s a haven for water sports fans all over the world. A holiday to Baia Sardinia can be just about as active as you want it to be, and it is an ideal base for travelling to sites all over the region.
- Pevero beach lies a mere 6km away from Baia Sardinia, and with its calm waters and shallow sea bed, it’s perfect for kids playing safely in the shoreline while you soak up some rays on the beach.
- Phi beach is also very close by and attracts visitors for its picture perfect sandy white beaches and clean blue water. This is an ideal place to spend a day when on a family holiday to Baia Sardinia, as the beach front is also lined with a mix of restaurants, bars and cafes serving the best in Mediterranean cuisine. Its impressive backdrop of an 18th Century Naval fortress also makes a change for a coupe of hours exploring, and all the family will enjoy learning about the local history here.
- Costa Smeralda just along the coast is a popular resort for water sports, in particular sailing. Kit and tuition can be picked up at a number of places along the beach, and the daredevils in your group can enjoy the best conditions the region has to offer.
- La Maddalena Archipelago National Park is a group of islands situated on the northern coast of Sardinia, and a protected geomarine park. Take a boat trip and explore these barely habited small islands, which are home to very unique flora and fauna. Boat trips run frequently, and are a must do when on holiday in Baia Sardinia.
- Other water sports are also widely available along the northern shore including scuba diving, surfing, windsurfing and kitesurfing in the clear blue waters. Make the most out of your budget trip and take to the sea to discover why people flock here in the summer months to take advantage of Sardinia’s waters.
Book With Confidence
Here at loveholidays.com we’re dedicated to bringing you the best deals on holidays to Baia Sardinia, so booking your cheap summer holiday is as stress free as possible.Don’t tie yourself to a package deal, speak to the experts at loveholidays.com and let us help plan your perfect Baia Sardinia holiday.