Sun-soaked beaches, ancient landmarks and some of the best nightclubs in Cyprus make Ayia Napa holidays uniquely diverse.
Situated on Cyprus’ balmy south-east coast, Ayia Napa is a prime destination for lively beach getaways. Cheap holidays to Ayia Napa typically attract a younger crowd after bustling beaches, cheap hotels and a buzzing bar scene. Nevertheless, water parks, aquariums and shallow swimming coves also make the region popular for family summer getaways.
History in Ayia Napa
Before it became a thriving beach resort, Ayia Napa was the site of an ancient monastery. Discover the remains of the multi-storey structure in the town’s main square. Other sights worth seeking out include the Makronissos Archaeological Site that’s home to ancient tombs dating back to Roman times.
Why book Ayia Napa holidays
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
Roam the Napa Strip and the main square for an unforgettable night out
Discover the best beaches
Home to 14 Blue Flag awarded beaches
Cultural hotspot not to miss
The Venetian-era Ayia Napa Monastery is the perfect photo op
Sample the local food
Try typical seafood cuisine at traditional tavernas along the Ayia Napa Harbour
Go on a road trip
Visit Cyprus' capital, Nicosia - only an hour's drive away
Fun water parks
Cool off at the Ancient Greece themed WaterWorld
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Ayia Napa holidays
Top 5 things to do in Ayia Napa
From ancient heritage sites to fun-filled aqua parks, you’ll find plenty of things to fill your days on package holidays to Ayia Napa.
- As the town’s major landmark, it’s hard to miss the Ayia Napa Monastery! Originally constructed in the 16th century, the building features a stunning Venetian-style facade.
- WaterWorld is one of the top attractions in Ayia Napa for both families and those after some fun! It’s an award-winning water park with an Ancient Greek theme and loads of epic rides.
- One of the most popular reasons to bag Ayia Napa holiday deals is to experience its incredible nightlife. There’s dozens of venues where you can drink and dance into the small hours, with most situated along the amazing Ayia Napa Strip.
- It’d be silly to book a holiday to Ayia Napa and not check out its stunning beaches! Nissi Beach is a haven for water sports, while picture-perfect Landa Beach boasts white sand and a turquoise sea.
- For transparent ocean waters teeming with marine life, make your way to Cape Greco. Part of a national park, it’s where you’ll find a stunning lagoon which, according to local legend, is home to the Ayia Napa sea monster.
Outdoor adventures in Ayia Napa
Make the most of southern Cyprus' sunshine and unique natural landscapes when you explore Ayia Napa’s numerous outdoor attractions.
- Whether you’re holidaying with your sweetheart or in a big group of friends, Love Bridge is worth checking out. It’s a natural bridge cut into the rock with the crystal-clear sea running underneath it.
- Cape Greco National Forest Park is another must-see on Ayia Napa breaks. The reserve sits halfway to Protaras and is where you can enjoy scenic hikes, mountain biking and some of the best snorkelling in Cyprus.
- Just before you reach Cape Greco are the enchanting Sea Caves. The rugged stretch is popular with divers, plus you can even climb carefully down into the caves at low tide.
- The Ayia Napa Sculpture Park is another amazing outdoor attraction to put on your Ayia Napa holiday itinerary. Situated opposite the Marina Hotel, it’s brimming with beautiful sculptures designed by over 50 international artists.
- Cool plants more your thing? Right next door to the Sculpture Park is the Ayia Napa Cactus Park. Free to enter, it’s filled with over 6,000 spiky cacti from all over the globe.
What our local experts say
Top 5 Beaches in Cyprus
Cyprus is the third-largest island in the Mediterranean, and has scores of fantastic beaches, many of which have been awarded Blue Flags for the clarity of the water and the huge range of facilities on offer. You will truly be spoilt for choice, with options for all kinds of visitors ...Continue reading
Top 10 alternative party destinations
Majorca has long been a fantastic party holiday destination, but the introduction of the increased tourist tax is making some of us consider other places to let our hair down. We’ve picked out our top 10 alternative party holiday destinations – which one’s your favourite? These all offer plenty ...
Most popular Ayia Napa hotels
Ayia Napa weather
Your Ayia Napa questions answered
Cyprus has hot summers and mild winters. While summer holidays in Ayia Napa are popular with families, late spring and early autumn are typically the best times to visit.
Top Ayia Napa hotels
5 Star Hotels
4 Star Hotels
- Callisto Holiday Village
- Napa Plaza (Adults Only)
- Nestor Hotel
- Asterias Beach Hotel
- Pavlo Napa Beach Hotel
- Limanaki Beach Hotel
- Anmaria Beach Hotel
- Faros Hotel
- Grecian Sands
- Tsokkos Paradise Village
- Nissi Beach
- Dome Beach Hotel
- Electra Holiday Village
- Tasia Maris Oasis
- Melissi Beach Hotel & Spa
- Panthea Holiday Village
- Okeanos Beach Boutique Hotel
- Vassos Nissi Plage
- Cyprotel Florida Hotel
- Tasia Maris Beach and Spa
- Hotel Napa Suites (Adults Only)
3 Star Hotels
- Petrosana Hotel Apartments
- Nissiana Hotel and Bungalows
- Senator Hotel Apartments
- Tsokkos Holiday Apartments
- Evabelle Napa
- Nelia Beach Hotel
- Anthea Hotel Apartments
- Makronisos Holiday Village
- Tofinis Hotel
- Stamatia Hotel
- Nissi Park Hotel
- Tasia Maris Seasons
- Green Bungalows Hotel Apartments
- Napa Prince Hotel Apartments
- Melpo Antia Luxury Apartments & Suites
- Christabelle Complex Hotel Apartments
- Fedrania Gardens
- Margarita Napa Apartments
- Piere Anne Beach Hotel
- Eleana Hotel
- River Rock Hotel
- Napa Tsokkos Hotel
- Abacus Suites
- Blue Harbour Boutique Apartments
2 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 12:33 20 January 2021