TRY: Turkish lira
The pearl of the Turkish Riviera, Antalya, is an enticing blend of historic charm and seaside fun. Explore ancient wonders wedged between the mountains and the sparkling Mediterranean.
Holidays in Antalya serve up Roman ruins, beach resorts and artistic treasures on a backdrop of natural beauty. The city is home to the golden sands of Cleopatra Beach and an atmospheric Old Town lined with Ottoman mansions. Fun attractions rest alongside nature and history, with golf courses, water parks and glittering nightlife venues offering something for every type of traveller.
An adventure playground
With the warm Mediterranean Sea and the protective Taurus Mountains, Antalya avoids the cold weather of the north for most of the year. This means more time for you to jump into outdoor adventures like river rafting, diving, parasailing and boating. Don’t forget your hiking boots to follow ancient pathways through spectacular scenery.
Why book Antalya holidays
Discover the best beaches
Explore Turkey's stunning Turquoise Coast
Amazing all inclusive resorts
Antalya is home to some of Turkey's best resorts
Must-visit historical sites
Hadrian's Gate, Hidirlik Tower and Perga
Fun water parks
Cool down from the heat with local aqua parks
Lush natural wonders
Discover Antalya's beautiful waterfalls
Sample the local food
Delicious shish kebabs, tasty falafel and sweet baklava
Top resorts in Antalya
Surrounded by mountains, rivers and beautiful beaches, Side contains all the elements for holiday bliss. What makes it even more …From £101 per person
A sunny playground on the Turkish Riviera, Alanya is cosmopolitan and steeped in history. Kick your shoes off and relax, …From £105 per person
Holidays in Lara Beach are all about soaking up the sun, sand and sea along Turkey’s spectacular Turquoise Coast. This …From £164 per person
Located on Turkey’s south coast, just a 25-minute drive from Alanya, the unique town of Turkler is the ideal place for …From £220 per person
Holidays to Belek combine Turkish Mediterranean beaches with a dash of golf and a slice of luxury. Add to that …From £174 per person
A long, golden coastline and pine-clad hills frame your holiday to Kemer. The coastal playground is surrounded by the ancient …From £136 per person
Most popular Antalya hotels
- Lara Beach
Your guide to Antalya holidays
Top things to do in Antalya
From the beach to colourful bazaars and ancient architecture, get set for action-packed itineraries on Antalya holidays.
- Hire a sun lounge for an hour or two and swim in the turquoise waves at Kaputas Beach. The narrow, sandy stretch is backed by steep cliffs and it’s a poster child among Turkish beaches.
- Get your camera ready for epic views and board a cable car for a sky-high ride. Tunektepe Teleferik takes you 650 metres above sea level with ocean, city, mountain and pine forest panoramas along the way.
Roam through Ataturk Park for ocean and mountains views combined with statues and monuments. You’ll also find plenty of play areas for the kids, surrounded by landscaped gardens.
- Water fountains, exotic trees and ancient Roman monuments adorn Karaalioglu Park, just outside of the city centre. The imposing Hidirlik Tower overlooks the Mediterranean and charming cafes offer shady spots for an ice cream.
Antalya cultural and historical attractions
You’re never far away from a history and culture fix when you book holiday deals to Antalya.
- Can’t wait to stuff your suitcase full of quirky souvenirs, bags, shoes and exotic spices? Hone your bargaining skills in the colourful, narrow alleyways of Antalya Bazaar.
- Dine on fresh seafood and sip wine as you watch fishermen on the boat-filled bay. Antalya’s working Old City Marina is a charming blend of tradition and tourist facilities.
- Located in the Old Town centre, Yivli Minaret Mosque is an iconic landmark that highlights Anatolian Turkish architecture. The fluted minaret is decorated with dark blue tiles and soars 38-metres high.
- A traditional city beach right next to the old port, petite Mermerli is the spot to float in calm, clear waters on the edge of ancient walls. You'll enjoy sweeping cliff views in the distance.
- One of Turkey’s best preserved ancient cities, Termessos is an archaeological site located 1050 metres above sea level. Wear your hiking boots to explore the huge area.
What our local experts say
5 things you must do in Antalya
Antalya is a popular holiday destination in Turkey, home to lovely sandy beaches, ancient Roman ruins and beautiful natural landscapes. It’s easy to see why people always choose to return to Antalya for their holiday in the sun. There are plenty of activities and places to explore in the ...Continue reading
Beyond the hotel: what to do around Lara Beach
Gorgeous Lara Beach overlooks a wonderful 10-kilometre stretch of golden sand. This Blue Flag beach is easily one of the loveliest in the area, a magnet for locals and holiday-makers from all along the coast and one of the most popular options for holidays in Turkey. As most of the ...
5 reasons we love Side
Side is an ancient city and former fishing village in Turkey‘s Mediterranean coast that has developed into a lively resort without losing its authentic charm. Set on a forested cape, its enchanting old town spills down a gentle hill to the harbour and spectacular Greco-Roman monuments stand testament to ...
Your Antalya questions answered
To stay near charming cobbled streets, iconic attractions and remnants of Antalya’s Ottoman past, base yourself in Kaleici. The resort town of Belek is a great spot for nightlife, Konyaalti Beach is one of the closest to the city and Lara Beach is a top pick for families.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 01:59 9 March 2021