Benefits of all inclusive holidays
All inclusive holidays are all about keeping things easy and stress-free. Leaving you free to indulge yourself, without worrying about budgets, or any other extras.
Your resort will make sure that you have all the food, drink, entertainment and things you need to relax, so you can get the most out of your hard-earned holiday.
Flexibility and choice are part of the bargain, so wherever you go and whoever you travel with, there will be a range of options for dining and drinking and enough time and space for the kids to go crazy while the adults give themselves some TLC.
Discover our most popular countries, regions and resorts. Look for great value deals and last minute steals. Find out which options we think are best for families, couples or beaches, as well as some other useful advice for going ‘all in’..
From all inclusive European holiday mainstays like Malta, Corfu, Ibiza, Menorca or the Algarve, to more far-flung favourites like Turkey, Egypt and Dubai. Check out our hottest destinations and resorts.
Most popular All Inclusive hotels
Hotel Jandia Golf
Gran Hotel Bali
Benidorm, Costa Blanca
Rimondi Grand Resort & Spa Hotel
El Tope Hotel
Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife
Mitsis Family Village
Mitsis Rodos Maris
Jasmine Palace Resort
Hurghada, Red Sea
What does all inclusive mean?
- Typically, all inclusive means that all the meals, beverages, snacks, facilities and services at your hotel are all included in the price you have paid upfront for your holiday.
- There are sometimes additional services with limits or exclusions, that differ from hotel to hotel, so make sure you check you’re getting everything you want from your chosen resort before booking.
- You may expect to incur an extra charge at an a la carte restaurant, where applicable.
How does it compare to full board?
- Full board means your breakfast, lunch and dinner included, but everything else is available for an additional charge.
Does my booking include flights and transfers?
- The term all inclusive is only relevant to your accommodation, though loveholidays can also arrange your flights and transfers for you.
Adults only all inclusive
Being fully paid upfront is also a great option for groups or couples.
So you should certainly consider it for stag, hen and clubbing holidays. If you aren’t bound to the school holiday schedule, you’ll find that you still get great weather in September and even October at off peak prices in destinations like:
- Greece - for warm welcomes and good vibes.
- Mainland Spain – ever popular with Brits abroad.
- Cyprus – legendary nightlife and a slower pace of life.
- Portugal – growing in popularity and civilised fun.
- Majorca - culturally unique with plenty to see and do.
- Lanzarote – for a mix of beautiful national parks and a lively social scene.
- Tenerife – a glorious sub-tropical climate and the night life in Playa de las Americas
If you’re looking to combine winter sun with something a little more exotic, perhaps even for a honeymoon, you should consider Mexico - especially Cancun for full on fiesta spirit, or the Caribbean - especially Jamaica, the very essence of laid back.
Do I need to tip at my all inclusive resort?
Generally, you aren’t under any obligation, but use our checklist if you aren’t sure:
- The price you paid for your holiday may include tips, so check your invoice for gratuity or service charges. If you see them, do not tip in resort.
- If you can’t see tips and gratuities on your invoice and still aren’t sure, contact the hotel or visit their website to see if they have a policy.
- Research the etiquette on tipping in the country you’re planning to visit. In some cultures it is expected (USA), in others it is appreciated and in some it is offensive (Japan).
- If you’re still unsure, check how other guests at your resort act and follow their lead.
- In most places around the world, for any cash interactions outside your resort like taxis, freelance tour guides or other excursions, telling people to keep small amounts of change will be appreciated but not expected.
- It never hurts to carry some small bills or larger denomination coins in the event you receive truly exceptional service.
The best all inclusive beach holidays
If you are looking for a safe, private, beachfront location or proximity to highly revered sand, some of our top picks for where to start your search are:
- Antalya, Turkey – set among the stunning landscape and traditional villages of the Turquoise Coast, Antalya’s warm waters and sunshine make it ideal for beachfront resorts and hotels. The Titanic Beach Lara, commands its own private stretch of Lara Beach and one if its three outdoor pools is Olympic size.
- Hurghada – situated on Egypt’s Red Sea coast, Hurghada offers a range of beachfront resorts with great opportunities for snorkelling and scuba diving. The Jasmine Palace Resort even has six bars on site.
- Mellieha, Malta - home to a shallow, gradual bay perfect for all ages and offering a lot of fun water sports in a safe setting. The db Seabank Resort & Spa is right on the doorstep and it has seven, yes seven restaurants. So, you definitely won’t be bored when it comes to meal times.