Alluring Alcudia holidays 2021
An atmospheric medieval town and Majorca’s longest stretch of beach await on holidays to Alcudia. This diverse region offers a spectacular base for exploring the largest of the Balearic Islands.
The ancient walled town of Alcudia contrasts beautifully with the modern beach resorts of Port d’Alcudia and Playa d’Alcudia. Swap between exploring historic streets, lazing on white sands and zipping down water slides. Alcudia holidays put you in the heart of northern Majorca’s diverse landscapes of mountains, coves and rolling countryside.
Outdoor Adventures in Alcudia
From paddle boats to windsurfing and paragliding, holidays in Alcudia are heaven for water sports fans. The region is a hotspot for cyclists, with easy access to coastal roads and mountain biking trails. Don’t forget your hiking boots to explore orchards, wetlands and dramatic peaks. The Mediterranean climate makes this a year-round destination, with colour explosions in spring and sun-drenched summers.
Why book Alcudia holidays
Discover the best beaches
We love Playa de Alcudia, Playa Coll Baix Aucanada Beach
Must-visit historical sites
Porta Del Mol gate, the Gothic church of Sant Juame, the ancient Roman theatre
Sample the local food
Expect rich Mediterranean flavours with a Majorcan touch
Walk down the cobbled streets of the historic Old Town
Perfect for watersports
Sailing is incredibly popular here
Amazing all inclusive resorts
If relaxation is all you’re after, Alcudia delivers with its all inclusive resorts
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Alcudia holidays
Alcudia is an appetising destination with a diverse mix of global restaurants, traditional cuisine and fresh local produce.
- The quaint, cobbled streets of Alcudia Old Town hide restaurants serving Mallorcan tapas, hearty stews and fish dishes. Restaurant Celler Ca’n Costa has been serving traditional menus since 1983.
- Can’t wait to splash out on Michelin-starred cuisine on a couples holiday? Maca de Castro, in Port d’Alcudia, features a romantic garden, modern art and innovative Mediterranean dishes.
- You won’t have to walk far to dine on seafood with views of the Bay of Alcudia. Among a range of seafood restaurants is Pipper’s, which also serves sushi with a Majorcan twist.
- Satisfy your appetite at an array of restaurants along the white sands of Playa de Muro. Ponderosa Beach Club is the spot for paella, sangria and live DJ sets.
- It’s only about a 45-minute drive to the excellent foodie scene in Palma, Majorca’s capital. Head to the Old Town for a dazzling array of restaurants.
Traditional dishes to try in Alcudia
Satisfy your hunger with traditional Majorcan cuisine as your taste buds explore Alcudia.
- You’ll find the tasty snack of pa amb oli everywhere you go. The simple dish is made of local brown bread rubbed with garlic, tomatoes and locally-grown olive oil.
- Don’t be surprised if ensaimadas become your new favourite breakfast food. The spiral-shaped pastries are dusted with powdered sugar. Luckily, they’re also served boxed and ready to take home with you.
- If you’re a seafood fan, you’re in for a serious treat. Try seafood paella, Majorcan lobster stew and fish tumbet.
- Almond trees grow in abundance in Majorca and you’ll find plenty of opportunities to try the produce. For dessert, please your sweet tooth with a traditional almond cake.
- Wash your Majorcan feasts down with local wine, frigola (a digestive) and Licor de Hierbas. Naturally, sangria and cocktails flow freely at restaurants and bars.
Most popular Alcudia hotels
Your Alcudia questions answered
Alcudia blends the best of all holiday worlds, with family-friendly beach resorts, a historic Old Town and lush nature reserves for outdoor adventures.
Top Alcudia hotels
5 Star Hotels
4 Star Hotels
- HSM President Golf and Spa Hotel
- Alcudia Hotel (Adults Only)
- Grupotel Los Principes SPA
- Zafiro Tropic
- Alua Bocaccio
- Playa Garden Selection Hotel & Spa
- Viva Sunrise Hotel
- Iberostar Playa De Muro
- Innside by Melia Alcudia
- Grupotel Maritimo
- Hotel Astoria Playa - Adults Only
- Eix Lagotel
- Las Gaviotas Suites Hotel
- Iberostar Albufera Park
- JS Sol de Alcudia
- Botel Alcudiamar
- VIVA Eden Lago
- Viva Blue Apartments
- JS Alcudi Mar Hotel
- Iberostar Ciudad Blanca
3 Star Hotels
2 Star Hotels
1 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 23:30 24 February 2021