Albena at a Glance
A stunning purpose built resort on Bulgaria’s northeastern coast, Albena is a one of the main Black Sea destinations. Home to beach front hotels, nearby cultural sights and some beautiful sands, it’s the ideal place to take a family holiday.
Most popular hotels in Albena
At a glance
- Time Zone: GMT +
When to go
(°C) Avg. High Temp
Top Attractions in Albena
You will find a number of attractions in and around the resort of Albena. Some appeal to all the family, whereas others are great for adults that are in need of some relaxing moments away from the children.
- The biggest of its kind on the Bulgarian coast, the Spa and Wellness Centre is a place to get lost in. Using local hypothermal mineral water that is warm and mineralised, its ideal for some true relaxation.
- The Bolata Reserve is a stunning sight worth exploring whilst on holiday in Albena. Sitting away from the coast, it’s a protected forest and home to 140 rare species of plants and wildlife. It also provides a calming, isolated escape away from the tourist crowds.
- If you wish to explore the underwater world, head to the Albena Diving Centre. Here you can learn to scuba dive and then delve into the waters off Bulgaria’s coast, which are rich with vibrant ocean life.
Family Holidays in Albena
Both children and adults will fall in love with Albena. For its sheer beauty alone, it has managed to captivate visitors ever since its formation in the 1960s.
- Wander across the resort and you will see how it has managed to obtain a town feel with its growth. With a downtown area, plazas and little streets it has an authentic air of a Bulgarian destination. There’s no need to worry about little ones getting tired either, with an internal transport system linking all areas of the resort.
- The beaches in Albena are truly stunning. With five kilometers of fine soft sand, there is plenty of space to enjoy your own spot.
- Families have an extensive choice when it comes to accommodation in Albena. With around 40 different hotels, offering standards from two star to five star, you can ensure you find the most suitable place to stay for you and your family.
- Recreation comes in abundance in the resort, offering sports from football and tennis, to golf and bowling. There are even kid’s clubs where you can send little ones to enjoy some entertainment whilst you lay back and enjoy some relaxing moment.
Book With Confidence
You can trust us we're Fully Licensed.
Head to an idyllic setting along Bulgaria’s coast today, and enjoya holiday to Albena, without breaking the bank, with loveholidays.com.