Alassio at a Glance
Found in the north west of Italy, just 80 kilometers from the border of France, Alassio is a beautiful town surrounded by picturesque landscape. Nestled along the Riviera di Ponente, it is home to some fine beaches and crystal blue waters, and is a stunning destination both in the summer and the winter.
- Couples who are in search of a traditional, dreamy destination to enjoy a romantic break.
- Relaxed seaside family breaks.
- Groups who wish to enjoy a peaceful pace of life in a charming town.
Top Attractions in Alassio
- Constructed to defend the coastline, you can still see the preciously preserved bastion, from the 16th century, near the town’s port.
- The Muretto, or wall of Alassio, started life as a simple wall to protect the public gardens. Since then, after Hemingway added a tile whilst holidaying with his family, it has become homage to celebrities who visit, and is now an eclectic collection of tiles in vibrant colours.
- Perfect for a holiday spent in the sun on the sands, the La Riviera di Ponente is the coastline that stretches from Genoa to France, with some stunning beaches and charming seaside towns and villages.
- The beaches of Alassio are fine, white sandy spots, that each enjoy views that are out of this world. A promenade also runs alongside the beach, and is home to a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants.
- You can venture further than the town and into the underwater world that is hidden in the ocean, with some snorkeling and scuba diving through the magical, colourful waters from the beach.
Which Hotel is Right for You?
You can choose from a range of hotels for a holiday in Alassio, from sea front retreats, to spa sanctuaries where you can really relax and let go of everyday life.
- For somewhere truly special, stay at the Villa Delta Pergola. An outstanding hotel snuggled on the hillside overlooking Alassio. Found in an ancient building, it offers an opulent interior and rich Mediterranean garden surrounds you are sure to love.
- If you want to stay in the heart of the town, the Al Saraceno is a warm and welcoming hotel, with traditional, elegant rooms and a restaurant.
- You will feel exceptionally revived and rejuvenated after a stay in the beachfront Grand Hotel Alassio, which offers a wide range of beauty and spa treatments in its AQA Thalassotherapy Centre.
Book With Confidence
You can trust us we're Fully Licensed.
Why wait?, book your holiday to Alassio today on loveholidays.com for a tailor made trip that suits your taste and budget.