Ajman Holidays 2020
Ajman is the smallest of the seven United Arab Emirates, laying to the north east of Dubai and Sharjah. The emirate experiences sunshine and hot temperatures for the majority of the year. However, the summer months can be very hot and humid compared to the rest of the year.
Ajman is perfect for relaxed holidays in the UAE as it offers a range of beaches and mountainous scenery as well as sightseeing opportunities.
Ajman at a glance
Hop on an open-top Land Rover for a desert safari with a flair
Lush natural wonders
Escape the heat with a hike in the striking Hajar Mountains
Great national parks
Say hi to the pink flamingoes in Al Zorah Nature Reserve
Top attractions to visit
Ajman Museum is built in the old Ajman Fort, making it a must-visit attraction while here
Explore the local markets
Explore colourful Souk Saleh for the exotic fabrics
Fine dining scene
There’s a stunning choice of restaurants in Ajman to treat even the pickiest of eaters
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Things to do in Ajman
Things to do in Ajman
Due to its close proximity to Dubai and Abu Dhabi, Ajman shares quite a few attractions with them. Especially along the Arabian Gulf coastline.
- Ajman Museum – For those who consider themselves history buffs, this is a must-see attraction. It houses archaeological marvels as well as weaponry, all within an 18th-century fort.
- Wasit Wetland Centre – This lush area is a great spot for bird watching and discovering Ajman’s wetland areas.
- Arabian Gulf – The Arabian Gulf is perfect for water sports, especially when it comes to snorkelling and diving in its clear waters.
- Ajman City Centre Mall – The largest of Ajman’s malls, here you can roam around the shops which boast the best from designer brands.
- Al Zorah Golf Club – Fancy your chances on the green? Have a go at a new but challenging golf course in Ajman.
Ajman is home to quiet and secluded beaches which are perfect for a romantic getaway. Ajman Beach boasts crystal-clear waters and fine, golden sands, making this stretch of calm coastline a haven for beach bums and those who want a relaxing holiday more than anything else.
Top beach resorts:
Who doesn’t love being based right on sandy shores? Well, in Ajman there is plenty of opportunity to have the beach right on your doorstep. If a luxury beachfront resort sounds right up your street, check out these options.
Your Ajman questions answered
One of your concerns on a holiday to the UAE may be what type of clothing you should wear. When at the beach or poolside, swimwear is acceptable. However, when in public places you are expected to dress more modestly. That includes covering your legs and shoulders and not wearing revealing clothing.
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes