MAD: Moroccan dirham
Agadir holidays 2021
Morocco’s main beach resort is a sunny haven that’s a favourite with families. Holidays in Agadir provide the perfect base for exploring Moroccan culture, history and natural wonders.
Atlantic Ocean waves lap the sandy shores of Agadir. It’s drenched in around 300 days of sunshine each year and rests on the majestic backdrop of the Anti-Atlas mountain range. Along with nature’s blessings, Agadir holidays bring a cosmopolitan city vibe. Get set to enjoy family-friendly attractions, a fantastic dining scene and fun-filled outdoor adventures.
Shopping in Agadir
Brush up on your bargaining skills and wander the winding alleys of Agadir’s souks. You’ll find everything from lanterns to leather items and hand-crafted ceramics. For a splash of luxury, check out air-conditioned department stores and boutiques. Surf shops ensure you’re ready for the beach with clothes and accessories. An eclectic array of cafes and restaurants keep you fuelled up for more shopping.
Why book Agadir holidays
Discover the best beaches
Check out the 9km long beach which is perfect for family days out
Explore the local markets
Roam around the busy bazaars and scent-filled souks for a bargain
Hit the nightlife & bar scene
In the evenings, Boulevard of 20 August is where all the action happens
Sample the local food
You'll love the aromas in Agadir, all thanks to the delicious food, from chickpeas and lentils to spices and traditional mint tea
Go on a road trip
Visit nearby Taghazout, known to be one of Morocco's top surfing spots
Amazing all inclusive resorts
Ideal for family holidays, all inclusive accommodation isn't hard to find in Agadir
Join the millions of customers finding better value holidays
Search your way
Enter as much or as little information as you’d like. You don’t have to know where or when you’re going to see our best prices
Compare deals quickly
We search through 1000s of flight and hotel combinations to bring you the best offers within seconds
Instantly see prices for each day
Save money by quickly finding the cheapest days to travel
Your guide to Agadir holidays
Package holidays to Agadir are ideal for families looking for fun in the sun, exciting attractions and outdoor activities.
- Take the kids to Crocoparc for a thrilling day spotting around 300 Nile crocodiles. You’ll also see giant tortoises, iguanas and snakes as you stroll among exotic plants, bridges and waterfalls. The park features light shows on summer nights.
- The Vallee des Oiseaux is a lush oasis in the centre of Agadir. A shady children’s playground joins enclosures with parrots, flamingos and llamas.
- Give tired little feet a break with a fun ride on Le Petit Train. The 35-minute trip takes you around the city and it’s especially scenic on sunset.
- Zoom down the chutes and slides at Atlantica Park near Taghazout. Make a day of it with eateries, shady sun loungers and pools for relaxation.
- Join a guided tour to visit the beautiful Paradise Valley. It lives up to its name, with lush hiking trails, shimmering rock pools, waterfalls and rugged cliffs.
With luxury Agadir hotels, swaths of golden sand and elegant seaside restaurants, romance is in the air in Agadir.
- For a hammam experience complete with couples massages, visit Argan Palace. You’ll enjoy steam rooms, herb baths, soap scrubs and argan oil products.
- Whether you go for leisurely rides along the promenade or find remote trails around the mountains, Agadir is a great base for cycling. Hire a guide for longer trips through spectacular landscapes.
- Agadir is known for soothing seawater treatments and the Sofitel Thalassa Sea & Spa is a luxurious haven for pampering.
- Are you a sporty couple? Along with water sports, tee off at golf courses, have a game at the Royal Tennis Club and go horse riding along the beach.
- Once the sun goes down, Agadir’s nightlife heats up. Sip cocktails at cafes and bars along Boulevard du 20 Août, try your luck at Casino Le Mirage and dance the night away at Papagayo at Hotel Riu Tikida Beach.
What our local experts say
Top 10 ideas for where to go on holiday in ...
As the days grow shorter, who doesn’t start dreaming of a winter break in the sunshine? Either a short flight somewhere warm and sunny for a weekend escape, or perhaps somewhere further afield with gorgeous tropical beaches on which to soak up the sun. Somewhere that combines beaches with ...Continue reading
Best time to go to Morocco
Morocco allures visitors with its stunning beaches, magnificent mountains and splendid imperial cities. The best time to go to Morocco depends on your destination and your priorities: in general, the peak time to visit inland cities like Marrakech is between December and April, when temperatures are high but not scorching ...
Most popular Agadir hotels
Your Agadir questions answered
Agadir offers a warm, sunny climate for most of the year, so it’s always possible to enjoy the beach. To avoid the heat and tourist crowds of July and August, visit during spring or autumn.
Top Agadir hotels
5 Star Hotels
4 Star Hotels
- Agadir Beach Club
- Hotel Le Tivoli
- Iberostar Founty Beach Hotel
- Timoulay Hotel & Spa Agadir
- Royal Mirage Agadir
- Allegro Agadir
- Royal Decameron Tafoukt - All Inclusive
- Tildi Hotel & Spa
- LABRANDA Amadil
- Kenzi Europa Agadir
- Anezi Tower Hotel
- Argana Hotel
- Palais De Rose
- Golden Beach Appart'hotel
- LABRANDA Les Dunes D Or Premium Beach Club
- Oasis Hotel
- Atlantic Palm Beach
- Lunja Village
- Les Jardins d'Agadir Club
- Sol House Taghazout Bay Surf
3 Star Hotels
What our customers say
95% Customer satisfaction with over 17,000 feefo reviews
Hannah Stokes Angelie Macapagal John Rhodes
Prices last checked at 16:47 20 January 2021