Frequently Asked Questions

In order to get going on holidays as stress free and enjoyable as possible, we have compiled a list of commonly asked questions our customers want answer to.

How can I find out if it is safe to travel to a particular country?

The FCO (Foreign & Commonwealth Office) is the British government department that issues advice should a country be considered unsafe to travel to. Airlines and Tour Operators here in the UK will generally follow advice given by the FCO regarding travelling to and from a country and we will warn you of anything that is reported.

The FCO website can be found below, and also has information on a selection of subjects for those looking to travel abroad.