Yes. You can add travel insurance to your holiday booking when booking with loveholidays. When you are booking your holiday, simply scroll down to the bottom of your Offer Summary page and you'll find the option to add insurance.
We strongly advise that you buy travel insurance to ensure you are sufficiently covered whilst abroad.
Insurance Medical Warranty
It is very important that you read and understand the following questions, and if the answer is yes to any one of these questions, then you will need to call and declare this to Travellers HealthCheck as your policy does not provide cover for any known pre-existing medical condition or any recognised complication caused by the pre-existing medical condition or health condition that has been diagnosed, been in existence or for which you have received treatment from a hospital or specialist consultant during the last two years or for which you are awaiting or receiving treatment or under investigation unless we have agreed cover in writing and any additional premium has been paid.
1. Have you or anyone travelling with you ever had treatment for:
a. any heart or circulatory condition?
b. a stroke or high blood pressure?
c. a breathing condition?
d. any type of cancer?
e. any type of diabetes?
2. In the last two years have you or anyone travelling with you been;
a. treated for any serious or re-occurring medical condition
b. asked to take regular prescribed medication,
c. been referred to a specialist or consultant at a hospital for tests, diagnosis or treatment?
3. Are you waiting for tests or treatments of any description or has your doctor altered your regular prescribed medication?
If you have pre-existing medical condition you should phone Travellers HealthCheck: 0845 3707 188 to see if cover is available. Travellers HealthCheck will confirm any special terms in writing.
PLEASE NOTE: The following exclusions apply to your policy and it is essential that you understand this to ensure the policy is suitable for your needs:
1. You will not be covered for any claim arising from a pre-existing medical condition of someone you were going to stay with, a travelling companion, a close relative or a business associate.
2. You will not be covered if you travel against the advice of a doctor or where you would have been if you had sought their advice before beginning your journey.
3. You will not be covered if you know you will need medical treatment during your journey or you are travelling specifically to get medical treatment.
4. No cover is available on this policy if you have been diagnosed with a terminal condition.