- Explore our FAQs
How do I cancel my booking and what will the charges be?
If you change your mind about your holiday, or are no longer able to go, you can cancel your trip on the loveholidays app (available to download on both Android and Apple devices). Simply:
- Tap on ‘Manage Booking’
- Scroll down to ‘Cancel booking’
- You’ll then be given a cancellation quote, which includes a breakdown of any cancellation costs or fees, as well as the refund amount you’ll receive should you go ahead with the cancellation
- If you accept the quote, submit the cancellation request to begin the process
You can also cancel your holiday online at Manage My Booking.
Please note that, on top of airline and accommodation cancellation fees, you’ll also be charged £75 per booking, or £25 for hotel-only bookings (as outlined in our terms and conditions), to cover the cost of us processing your cancellation. Unfortunately, these fees cannot be discounted.
If you have comprehensive travel insurance cover, depending on the reason for your cancellation, you may be able to claim a refund through your insurance provider.
Before you begin the cancellation process, it’s worth knowing that:
- All flights are non-refundable from the point of booking.
- Some hotels are refundable, while others may charge a cancellation fee. If you booked a non-refundable room, you won’t receive a refund when cancelling.
- All transfers are non-refundable from the point of booking.
- Travel insurance can be cancelled within 14 days of booking for a full refund, provided you have not yet travelled, made a claim or plan to make a claim.
- Ancillaries, like car parking and airport lounges, may be eligible for a refund but are dependent on the supplier’s booking terms.